Havoc: BACK IN STOCK and creating Chaos!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
A product with results so valid, it seems almost impossible to keep in stock! Pick up a unit of Havoc today!!!

Summary:
Havoc represents the latest in a long, distinguished line of hormonal products designed to optimize the body's ability to maximize muscular hypertrophy. With an overall Q ratio of 12, Havoc, being completely non-estrogenic, offers an ideal composition to maximize strength and lean mass gains, with minimal side effects such as lethargy or gyno. Havoc is the peak of performance...period!

Remember the popular prohormones in the past? Love to have something as strong or stronger than those products like 1-AD, Halodrol-50, PheraPlex?

Havoc's active ingredient, 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol, is an analog of an aromatase inhibitor used safely in Japan for decades. Independent studies have shown that Havoc is not only 15 times more myotrophic than Halodrol-50 and 20x more myotrophic than ProMagnon, but has an incredible myotrophic ratio of 12, whereas Halodrol-50 has a myotrophic ratio of 2.6 and Pro-Magnon a ratio of only 1.1. What does this all mean? That on a milligram-per-milligram basis, Havoc is far less likely to induce undesirable, androgenic mediated-type side effects such as acne, hair loss, etc.

Havoc is the next generation hormone to deliver the AMAZING results: lean, dry, hard, quality chizeled gains; without the unwanted and undesirable side effects from the old school hormones of yesterday!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
when's rpn's thermo-lean going to be in stock?

cheers

neverenough26

Awards
Is epidrol going to be in stock anytime soon? If not I guess I will buy Havoc instead.

neverenough26

Awards
well i missed havoc getting back in stock. this sucks.

Antonek

Awards
any chance that havoc will arrive again or it was last shippment??

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Dang, its already sold out! It just came in stock and I was going to order today. I'll have to look around for some clones I guess =(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought that product was very liver toxic.
You are incorrect. All of the blood work that has been run shows this to be relatively mild on the liver.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are incorrect. All of the blood work that has been run shows this to be relatively mild on the liver.
Really?. Safe enough for me to take?. I haven't run anything but a short 1T/4AD trans cycle since my time in the hospital back in 05 because of a superdrol cycle/drug induced Cholestasis. I know you must have read my posts about it before. I have no permanent damage according to bloodwork but have been afraid to run anything oral since that time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really?. Safe enough for me to take?. I haven't run anything but a short 1T/4AD trans cycle since my time in the hospital back in 05 because of a superdrol cycle/drug induced Cholestasis. I know you must have read my posts about it before. I have no permanent damage according to bloodwork but have been afraid to run anything oral since that time.
I understand your passion, and your fear....we all know the damage that Superdrol causes, and the hype that accompanied it initially (safe, no side-effect, etc.) though it became clear VERY quickly that this was not accurate.

Havoc has now been out for 15 months with zero reported problems.

That is, unfortunately, all I can give you. To say "sure, you can run it fine even after your life threatening experience" would be doing you a disservice.

I don't know enough about your liver health now to recommend...just that the only way we considered releasing anything hormonal/methylated was by making sure, to the best of our abilities, that this was a much safer product.

I honestly wish that I could tell you are perfectly safe to run it, but with your history I can't do that.

If, however, you decide to try it...please be safe and take this VERY seriously...making sure you follow an extremely conservative protocol, including constant monitoring of liver function.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Wow, no fun! Can you link your thread? Sounds scary. I hope you're doing better now.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand your passion, and your fear....we all know the damage that Superdrol causes, and the hype that accompanied it initially (safe, no side-effect, etc.) though it became clear VERY quickly that this was not accurate.

Havoc has now been out for 15 months with zero reported problems.

That is, unfortunately, all I can give you. To say "sure, you can run it fine even after your life threatening experience" would be doing you a disservice.

I don't know enough about your liver health now to recommend...just that the only way we considered releasing anything hormonal/methylated was by making sure, to the best of our abilities, that this was a much safer product.

I honestly wish that I could tell you are perfectly safe to run it, but with your history I can't do that.

If, however, you decide to try it...please be safe and take this VERY seriously...making sure you follow an extremely conservative protocol, including constant monitoring of liver function.

Well the thing is it was in August 05 when Katrina hit because the tv was on in the ER waiting room and my recent blood tests show my liver in completely fine. Then I flash back to the doctor telling me if they have to they will open me up and cut off part of my liver, that part, they said will grow back and re-generate itself. Also the flashback of constant itching from head to toe, scracthing myself to a bloody pulp.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Havoc is an excellent product, Dsade is an honorable man.

TBone, I would strongly advise you to not use any oral product.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
T-bone...

heres my liver values after 4 weeks of Epistane at 60mg (same basic compound as Havoc) and a complete post cycle therapy with Toremifene and Drive, there was no liver supplements taken through any of this.

this was taken at end of post cycle therapy ans start of Activate Extreme tester log.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/72703-poops-activate-extreme.html#post947278

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 685______norm range 280-800 ng/dL

ALT 15________________________norm range 5-35 units/L

AST 22________________________norm range 10-40 units/L

Antonek

Awards
will havoc back to stock or it was final shipment?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
they only ship small orders at a time (as fast as they can get the raws together i guess), probably be back in 2-3 weeks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they only ship small orders at a time (as fast as they can get the raws together i guess), probably be back in 2-3 weeks
More like 4-5 weeks...there is a week long Chinese Holiday to contend with.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ouch...

good thing i got mine already :D

liftnainez

Awards
Im thinking of buying Havoc to stack with Epistane..If they are that identical products it would be a waste for me to stack them.. I have read conflicting reports.. some say identical some say no.. whats the real deal??
Also what would be a good pct for it.. I dont take clomid so thats out of the picture.. would otc pct be enough.. thats for all the help fellas.. much appreciated

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of buying Havoc to stack with Epistane..If they are that identical products it would be a waste for me to stack them.. I have read conflicting reports.. some say identical some say no.. whats the real deal??
Also what would be a good post cycle therapy for it.. I dont take clomid so thats out of the picture.. would otc post cycle therapy be enough.. thats for all the help fellas.. much appreciated
this would be a redundant stack, only if you were to take hald the dose from each cuold you maybe get a combined effect of.... well your pretty much not going to reap any added benifits from it.

It would be like saying Im going to take vitamin C from this brand and Vitamin C from that brand and expect better results then just taking the same dose of either brand.....

your better off taking it with another compound preferably non methylated. try like Tren X or Finigen X, thats a solid non methylated compound. There is also furazadrol and propadrol, these would make for a sick stack of Hard muscle and mean strength but youll have to watch out for your joints.. hope this all helps.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Also what would be a good post cycle therapy for it.. I dont take clomid so thats out of the picture.. would otc post cycle therapy be enough.. thats for all the help fellas.. much appreciated
what poop said, a good otc "serm" would be Post Cycle Support...but should probably be accompanied by a cort blocker and test booster

liftnainez

Awards
this would be a redundant stack, only if you were to take hald the dose from each cuold you maybe get a combined effect of.... well your pretty much not going to reap any added benifits from it.

It would be like saying Im going to take vitamin C from this brand and Vitamin C from that brand and expect better results then just taking the same dose of either brand.....

your better off taking it with another compound preferably non methylated. try like Tren X or Finigen X, thats a solid non methylated compound. There is also furazadrol and propadrol, these would make for a sick stack of Hard muscle and mean strength but youll have to watch out for your joints.. hope this all helps.
thanks for your response my friend.. thats funny your brought up furazadrol bc that was my other option.. i think i will stack epistane and furazadrol.. as per the join comment- i have had bad luck w my joints.. but i now lift for nothing but getting lean and hard.. no more ego lifts.. i usually only wait 30 sec in btw sets and put my ego aside and lift light weight w perfect form.. i am hoping that will combat any joint issues- what do you think? thanks for your help.. i greatly appreciate it

liftnainez

Awards
what poop said, a good otc "serm" would be Post Cycle Support...but should probably be accompanied by a cort blocker and test booster
which do you prefer.. have you heard about axis labs hyper test? how about sns's inhibit e.. let me know.. thanks alot!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for your response my friend.. thats funny your brought up furazadrol bc that was my other option.. i think i will stack epistane and furazadrol.. as per the join comment- i have had bad luck w my joints.. but i now lift for nothing but getting lean and hard.. no more ego lifts.. i usually only wait 30 sec in btw sets and put my ego aside and lift light weight w perfect form.. i am hoping that will combat any joint issues- what do you think? thanks for your help.. i greatly appreciate it
I would just make sure to supplement with LOTS of fish oils and LOTS of cissus. works wonders for me, without them Id be a wreck every workout.

neverenough26

Awards
missed havoc being in stock, but i just caught epidrol in stock so i got some of that:thumbsup:

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
so since its out of stock currently, if i just placed an order for it and waited.,.. would i still get it.. cause i always miss the mad dash to get havoc.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so since its out of stock currently, if i just placed an order for it and waited.,.. would i still get it.. cause i always miss the mad dash to get havoc.
There will be more to come yet.....so you're still safe ;)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest that you avoid the 17-alpha-methyl steroids...as you've already been proven to be susceptible to their hepatoxicity.

If you wanna take orals, go with something like 1AD again...although even they are not without risks of liver toxicity.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone, be careful man!! I remember the last time you methyled OUT!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone, be careful man!! I remember the last time you methyled OUT!!!
1T/4AD trans needs to come back!. Everything went downhill after M1T came out and the supplement world went Methyl Phuckin Nuts!. Too bad there is nothing legal that can come close or even compare to that stuff. Sure its a pain in the ass to apply, but it sure beats hepatoxic orals.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ummmm theres a couple companies coming out with insane non methyls that are supposed to rival SD and phera.... from more then one comp :stick:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
ummmm theres a couple companies coming out with insane non methyls that are supposed to rival superdrol and phera.... from more then one comp :stick:
Tell me more, Tell me more!!! Poopy whens Epi gonna be back? Is NP getting more CEL products?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
ummmm theres a couple companies coming out with insane non methyls that are supposed to rival superdrol and phera.... from more then one comp :stick:
Please keep talking my friend.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
1T/4AD trans needs to come back!. Everything went downhill after M1T came out and the supplement world went Methyl Phuckin Nuts!. Too bad there is nothing legal that can come close or even compare to that stuff. Sure its a pain in the ass to apply, but it sure beats hepatoxic orals.
second that! 1T/4AD dermal has been by far the best ever legal combo I've ever used (when they were legal).

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tell me more, Tell me more!!! Poopy whens Epi gonna be back? Is NP getting more CEL products?
first one is supposed to be the new version of 3-AD, the one that will be released under that name will NOT be adrenedione as originally planned, that will be released seperately. They wanted 3-AD to be truely groundbreaking like it was sposed to be, but got c0ck blocked by the man. Its been talked about here and there over at AX's own forums.... sounds insane.

the other I cant mention yet since its not even a solid thing yet....

AND Epi is undergoing its largest priduction to date and should be at most retailers from 10days-the end of the month.... most within 10 days though :D

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
didnt want to start a new thread and i missed the 10% sale for the superbowl and havoc in stock due to low funds ... i know i snooze and lose too, but Dsade or any RPN rep. have an ETA for havoc back in stock at NP?

i know i can buy havoc clones but a Hyundai just isnt a Mercedes now is it?? with that being said, i'll stick to RPN products/Havoc :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
didnt want to start a new thread and i missed the 10% sale for the superbowl and havoc in stock due to low funds ... i know i snooze and lose too, but Dsade or any RPN rep. have an ETA for havoc back in stock at NP?

i know i can buy havoc clones but a Hyundai just isnt a Mercedes now is it?? with that being said, i'll stick to RPN products/Havoc :)
As always, appreciate the support.

Havoc should be back in about 3.5 weeks.