• Total voters
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PureSap™ (Extract engineered Sapogenin/Alkaloids from Chlorophytum)

PurSap is the second weapon in the PowerFULL arsenal.

PurSap is pretty cool (and unique) because it’s a Hormonal Adaptagens. You may not have heard much about Hormonal Adaptagens just yet. But I promise you this will be a buzz term you will hear for years to come. Just remember where you heard it first…

Your body responds to stress with hormonal release. Whether it’s stress from work, the gym your girlfriend or even food you body always reacts with hormones. This can be good or bad – depending on which hormones are releases and in what quantity.

In short, Hormonal Adaptagens like the specific alkaloids found in PowerFULL, will make you body more efficient in response to stress. You will release more testosterone, less cortisol and estrogen and basically “supercharge” your hormonal output!

PureSap also supports physiological balance or homeostasis. It improves access to energy stores, helps to improve stamina and resistance to stress and tiredness, helps in mobilization of the body's nutritional resources, helps to normalize various indices such as blood pressure, or blood sugar, and improve function and well being.

Although PurSap’s action is primarily supportive and restorative, it treats male sexual inadequacies like oligospermia (low sperm count), lack of libido, impotency, etc. It appears to assist the hormone control systems of the body, making them more efficient. Since these hormones are ‘conductors’ of the entire orchestra of physiological process their effect will cascade throughout the body.

Stigmasterol, the chief ingredient of PureSap, is structurally similar to that of Testosterone, which can enhance the blood level of this hormone.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I would have like to put my vote in for:
pretty pretty please, With cherries on top.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Ditto. With cherries on top!

Either that or bring back bulk Powerfull.

I am really liking the Bulk 1-C (PureDopa) so far and would love to be able to play around with the ratios/timing.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
USP,
Just make bulk everything you gots.

I'll buy pretty much everything.

BTW - please make more Bolic. I only got 2 bottles - didn't read the study till after that it's more effective for 12 weeks.
I'd love to run this for the next 6 months or so - to see the continued effects.

Interesting.

It's sugar on top, I hate cherries(the really pink ones), I love the other cherries.

bulk cherries coming soon!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting.

It's sugar on top, I hate cherries(the really pink ones), I love the other cherries.

bulk cherries coming soon!
really pink ones?

there's two kinds of cherries I can think of that are pink:

Underripe ones and ones you don't typically find on a Sundae.

Jacob, are you trying to say something about yourself? :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know that marashino cherries are actually white, and dye is added. Fun fact:) Although apparently our pretty pleases only have sugar and cherries on top, now we`ll never get the PureSap !

nelix

Awards
  • Established
USPLabs should get NP to rename there bulk 1-c to "PureDopa", it would avoid a lot of questions.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Likely because PureDopa™ is Trade Marked by USPLabs. Just my guess.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oK... pretty pretty please!

..wtF did I just do:confused:

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
USP,
Just make bulk everything you gots.

I'll buy pretty much everything.

BTW - please make more Bolic. I only got 2 bottles - didn't read the study till after that it's more effective for 12 weeks.
I'd love to run this for the next 6 months or so - to see the continued effects.
ditto

ntrlmuscle

ntrlmuscle

Awards
O....M....G....I would forever be indebted in gratitude if you guys make it happen at a reasonable price!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Pure Sap would be great, or just bring back the bulk Powerfull like before. Missed out on the first go around, I wont this time.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Why not just make a complete bulk Powerfull powder instead of having to get 2 bulks & mixing them? I LOVE the idea as I don't ever plan on living without Powerfull and that way it'd be MUCHO más FACIL!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not just make a complete bulk Powerfull powder instead of having to get 2 bulks & mixing them? I LOVE the idea as I don't ever plan on living without Powerfull and that way it'd be MUCHO más FACIL!
Pero muchas personas quieren PowerFULL como esto!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Ah. Bulk bulk bulk... If you need a tester send me a lifetime supply and I'll make a half a century long log. :cheers:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stop with the French already, Frenchie - and get to making bulk everything you got.

And more Bolic while you at it.
Spanish, you mean?

:run:

ntrlmuscle

ntrlmuscle

Awards
for those of us that want to take advantage of the fact that PureSap can be taken with meals,regardless of whether they spike insulin or not,which would blunt the purpose of the other. i'm all for the separation

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
Bring back the bulk Powerfull. I never had the chance to try it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in!

ntrlmuscle

ntrlmuscle

Awards
any ETA on this? just received back baseline hormone profile and would love to compare results after taking this or your next gen test booster

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be using powerfull on my next bulk (starting in June) and would definitely buy it bulk if offered :thumbsup:
I don't think lack of demand is holding them back :) I've actually noticed Powerfull runs out of stock every so often even at NP! I'm not sure how big their supply is, but perhaps it could be the limiting factor . Nonetheless, it would be nice to see a bulk version.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No limiting supply, just several wheels at USP are in motion. Various projects (see: ReCreate, Beta T Booster, a few other formulas) are taking up our time. Believe it or not, but USP has 2-3 more slated projects which will be as or more successful than ReCreate.

However, we are working on releasing this and several other ingredients in bulk. I realize this may get annoying - as I keep saying it - but I do promise it will be out at some point.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear! There is no doubt your product is in demand - I look forward to the oppurtunity to buy a larger amount and save a little $ in the process. When there's good stuff to be had, I like to stock up. Thanks!

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I would def pick up some bulk puresap, I think its great you guys offer bulk products for those of us who take advantage of them.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No limiting supply, just several wheels at USP are in motion. Various projects (see: ReCreate, Beta T Booster, a few other formulas) are taking up our time. Believe it or not, but USP has 2-3 more slated projects which will be as or more successful than ReCreate.

However, we are working on releasing this and several other ingredients in bulk. I realize this may get annoying - as I keep saying it - but I do promise it will be out at some point.
:djparty::djparty::djparty::djparty:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Bulk 1-carboxy coming back?

Have less than half a tub left and I will miss it dearly when it's gone...

:sad:

Dugan CD3

Awards
i would def be interested too, usplabs is the best!!

bluepit2

Awards
pardon my ignorance.......but when you say bulk, do you mean bulk powder or bulk capsules? I would be very interested in bulk puresap capsules! Any idea on when it will be available?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
pardon my ignorance.......but when you say bulk, do you mean bulk powder or bulk capsules? I would be very interested in bulk puresap capsules! Any idea on when it will be available?
They mean bulk powders. You can get a capping kit from NP and cap then yourself, that's what I do.

bluepit2

Awards
They mean bulk powders. You can get a capping kit from NP and cap then yourself, that's what I do.
Ah ok, thanks for the reply MuscleBound. Seems like that would be a lot of headaches capping your on caps, maybe not though, I have never actually tried it.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Ah ok, thanks for the reply MuscleBound. Seems like that would be a lot of headaches capping your on caps, maybe not though, I have never actually tried it.

It's easy with a capping kit. I can knock out a couple hundred in short order. Making your own custom blends is cool too.