Do all items need to be in stock for an order to begin being filled?

1. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Do all items need to be in stock for an order to begin being filled?

If so, that kinda stinks. Especially if you have A LOT of different items.

For instance, I'm waiting on two things to be stocked (one of which I don't think will be stocked again: the Xtend deal with the free orange, and also some Theanine) and I'm stuck in the "Pending" mode.

Just curious!

2. Registered User

Everything needs to be in stock in order to check out which is kind of a pain in the ass. I've had the same items in my shopping cart for probably close to two weeks and at least one item has always been out of stock so I cannot put my order through. It's not a big deal to me b/c I do not need any of the products until the end of the month but it would be nice to take advantage of the sale. I do understand the current situation they are dealing with though...sale...holidays...sup pliers...etc...

Hopefully NP can change this so you can place the order and they will package your order as out of stock products come in...
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bearmeat View Post
    Hopefully NP can change this so you can place the order and they will package your order as out of stock products come in...
    Only problem with this is it will cost Nutra more money in shipping charges, which will eventually trickle down to charging more for the products they sell to cover operation costs.

Besides, chasing back orders is really a customer service nightmare, distributors have delays, companies sometimes shortship products or have less than expected production runs, miss promised deadlines or sometimes people just make mistakes, and Nutra would have to bear the burden of dealing with all those things outside of their control while waiting to fill customer backorders for out of stock merchandise that was ordered and I dont think Nurta would even think about getting into something that would taint their near perfect customer service reputation.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

•   

4. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Only problem with this is it will cost Nutra more money in shipping charges, which will eventually trickle down to charging more for the products they sell to cover operation costs.

Besides, chasing back orders is really a customer service nightmare, distributors have delays, companies sometimes shortship products or have less than expected production runs, miss promised deadlines or sometimes people just make mistakes, and Nutra would have to bear the burden of dealing with all those things outside of their control while waiting to fill customer backorders for out of stock merchandise that was ordered and I dont think Nurta would even think about getting into something that would taint their near perfect customer service reputation.
    OMG !!! Someone finally gets it...LOL! Naw, but seriously...you hit the nail right on the head.

For added clarification, you can place an order even if something is out of stock, but on certain items we've disallowed oversell due to: discontinuation, MAJOR delays in ar*****, or extended backorders. Items that are out of stock but quickly replenishable, we allow to oversell, and we ship out the order in it's entirety once those items arrive.
  5. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Makes complete sense! Thanks.
  6. Registered User

Well how about this :

you put all the items that are currently available in stock in the box , and when the out-of-stock items are back in stock you can just add them to the box. This guarantees that at least the customer will only be waiting for whatever was out of stock when the order was placed, and NOT what also is currently out of stock that is part of the order.

The only downfall here that I see is the fact that you will probably need a lot of space to keep these boxes that are waiting for items to arrive.
  7. Registered User

bump?
  8. Registered User

man i love nutraplanet. but u guys are killin urselves when some of these products are out for so long. i can only hold off ordering for so long.

but i owe u guys for some amazing customer service( cant stress this enuff) that saved me from my own stupidity
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jack98 View Post
    man i love nutraplanet. but u guys are killin urselves when some of these products are out for so long. i can only hold off ordering for so long.

but i owe u guys for some amazing customer service( cant stress this enuff) that saved me from my own stupidity
    Yeah when your talking about a $10 price diff on one product its one thing, but if its $1.00 more and in stock across the street, guess where Im buying it???
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jack98 View Post

well i just orderd something similar. but i hope nutra comes thru as i messed up the shipping adress. i already sent an email

lesson why i shouldnt order late at night
  11. Registered User

i have a huge list of stuff i want to get. over half isn't in stock. i am not a very patient person at times. its getting hard to wait.
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by neverenough26 View Post
    i have a huge list of stuff i want to get. over half isn't in stock. i am not a very patient person at times. its getting hard to wait.
    Have patience and trust the PLANET
  13. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by asori728 View Post
    Agreed. They always come through.
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by asori728 View Post
    im doing my best. i want to do a cut and im actually pumped about it. i need this stuff to be in stock before i start dreading the cut.
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by neverenough26 View Post
    im doing my best. i want to do a cut and im actually pumped about it. i need this stuff to be in stock before i start dreading the cut.
    I hear you on this one my leviathan isn't coming till tomorrow, but I talked to customer service, Sam, and it will be shipped out as soon as it arrives.
    Try using the chat they will be more than glad to help you. There service is above and beyond.
  16. Registered User

Bulk Fish Oil Caps (1000 softgels) $24.95
    Will this item be stocked again? The deal is great and I'm more than willing to wait on a deal like that!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. is nutrapro ever going to be in stock???
    By pinchharmonic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2012, 01:15 AM
  2. When is Camphibolic going to be in stock?
    By McBurly in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 01:46 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 11:49 AM
  4. Any idea when Max LMG will be in stock?
    By Mr.50 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 12:17 PM