Yellow Gold

simpledude

Awards
could we get maybe 150 grams of yellow gold pre capped at nutra in the near future or maybe a smaller amount if 150 grams isn't feasible I am sure tons of people would buy it because it tastes nasty bulk and is a ***** to cap. Also is it possible to get bulk pslin capped? I would buy tons of these products and I am sure others would too

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im down and would buy the capped version. I messed up my nice clothes capping this stuff and had yellow all over the house.

Also Bulk Pslin

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
def would love to see this capped..sick of capping this lol

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Ya, this is one of those I can't stand capping. I've been so lazy lately I've been parachuting it with some other bulks. I had a parachute break in my pocket one night at Ruby Tuesday for dinner...talk about embarrasing, that crap stains anything it comes in contact with. I do love the effects of it though, besides the occassional stomach disomfort.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
I have no special knowledge, and this is completely speculation, but perhaps they are slow to cap this product out of professional courtesy to USP Labs.

Nutra is consistently a classy well run establishment, so this would not suprise me.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no special knowledge, and this is completely speculation, but perhaps they are slow to cap this product out of professional courtesy to USP Labs.

Nutra is consistently a classy well run establishment, so this would not suprise me.
I agree. Bulk YG is virtually the same (but not exactly) as USP Labs Anabolic Pump.

Everybody here just needs to man up and shot that shizzle straight :run:

Simpfan1278

Awards
I agree. Bulk YG is virtually the same (but not exactly) as USP Labs Anabolic Pump.

Everybody here just needs to man up and shot that shizzle straight :run:
I dose straight and chase with a good amount of water. It tastes bad, but it isn't unbearable. Anyone who thinks this is bad needs to taste androstenetrione(6-oxo); that's something to write home about. *shudders*

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea Cap Em Quick for the YG is key. I only tried it in the powder twice because I ran out of premade caps and was too lazy to cap it in time. I learned my lesson lol, its nasty!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep! Bulk Yellow Gold is said to be a beta version of Anabolic Pump.
I used P-Slin, I didnt notice much!

I have 75grams of YG tho! I might cap 3 weeks worth and use it for my cut before my bulk! WHY NOT!

:p

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used P-Slin, I didnt notice much!...
How did you dose it? Number of capsules and timing? Did you take enough carbs?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
so any news if we will be getting YG capped? or is there a noncompete with usplabs since you purchased this from them?

smutty

smutty

Awards
I mix about 15 percent citrulline malate with it. It caps a lot easier that way.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used P-Slin, I didnt notice much!

I have 75grams of YG tho! I might cap 3 weeks worth and use it for my cut before my bulk! WHY NOT!

:p
how was training?

How many calories did you take in during this tikme, specially how many grams of protein carbs and fat?

and very importantly how was sleep generally over this time?

simpledude

Awards
So will this be possible or not?

bump for dsade or someone

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i will say this, taking it uncapped if you have any plaque on your teeth, its going to turn REALLY yellow

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
has anyone noticed a propensity to gain fat more easily using this? i just used this again for a few weeks and am almost positive i seemed to notice this. i am pretty carb sensitive though so I don't eat a whole lot anyways, I usually go around 200-250 and added in the YG and definitely felt pumped and full, but looked bloated/fatter :(

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
has anyone noticed a propensity to gain fat more easily using this? i just used this again for a few weeks and am almost positive i seemed to notice this. i am pretty carb sensitive though so I don't eat a whole lot anyways, I usually go around 200-250 and added in the YG and definitely felt pumped and full, but looked bloated/fatter :(
not for me, but I will tell you that between YG and Icarin my apartment smells like an Indian restaurant!!!!:(

Goose

Goose

Awards

It seems now that USP Labs reports that yellow gold is not their product, is there a possibility of capped versions being available for purchase off NP?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought Ups labs sold the power to Np because they have the same mechanisms for glut4. or is it the other way around NP sold the powder and put a different coloring so anabolic pump looks different?

Yg does act on glut-4 like Ive thought all this time doesn't it?

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
I thought Ups labs sold the power to Np because they have the same mechanisms for glut4. or is it the other way around NP sold the powder and put a different coloring so anabolic pump looks different?

Yg does act on glut-4 like Ive thought all this time doesn't it?

i am wondering the samething now? my confidence in yellow gold just went down until someone that knows what is up chimes in.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic Pump's ingredients

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
P-Insulin:
(Extracted engineered from Phellodendron HCL), Tannis Complex (Extract engineered from Lagerstroemia speciosa), Symmetry (Herbal engineered Ketones from Cissus Quadrangularis)

Yellow Golds ingredients

Derived from a plant alkaloid isolated from the roots and bark of several herbs, including:

Barberry (Berberis vulgaris), Berberis integerrima
Coptis chinensis or Berberis aristata
Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis)
Oregon Grape (Berberis aquifolium)
Phellodendron Amurense
Yerba mansa (Anemopsis californica).

Yellow Gold's writeup
The berberine alkaloid can be found in the roots, rhizomes, stem, and bark of the plants. Berberine-containing plants are used medicinally in many traditional medical systems, including Ayurvedic and Chinese herbal remedies for blood sugar control and insulin related properties.

Nutraplanet can you chime in asap. i know many people who thought Yg was the same thing as Ap minus a few ingredients. What exactly does Yg do? does it act on glut-4? and how is it advised to be taking before a meal(like ap) with a meal etc?

I've been taking it this whole time thinking its basically the same thing as anabolic pump.

well folks I relied on other peoples research on this one. When you don't do your research your a sucker.Hey at least i found it out now. I went by all these people telling me(and yes It has been a lot of people I talked to thinking Yg is ap) and I guess i took it for granted. Lesson-Always do your research!

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
boy with all the threads and questions about YG i wish this would have came up alot sooner

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I recall correctly, yellow gold was the original beta of AP. additional stuff got added to AP.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I recall correctly, yellow gold was the original beta of AP. additional stuff got added to AP.
I don't know as I havn't researched Yellow golds ingredients or anabolic pumps in depth.

Thats why I asked Nutraplanet to respond because some people may freak out over this and point fingers for nutra claiming that Yg is the same as Ap, when this is not the case. One person could have made up a rumor (or misunderstood)and it spead like wildfire. I can bet if you all the people on this forum and ask them how many though Yg is basically the same as Ap? You'll have at least 100 -200 people (probably more) say yes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, maybe its just no longer as exciting to have people know that. just like bulk powerfull had to disappear and be replaced by bulk 1-carboxy, but smell taste and act the same.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yellow Gold was the initial name for the AP beta. The product 'Yellow Gold' at NutraPlanet, is no longer our specific Phellodendron Extract, but is under the same name.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yellow Gold was the initial name for the AP beta. The product 'Yellow Gold' at NutraPlanet, is no longer our specific Phellodendron Extract, but is under the same name.
What are you saying Mullet? are you saying that the ingredients in nutraplanet's "yellow Gold" are the same ingredients Anabolic pump used and anabolic pump added some? Do you know if both these both act on glut-4?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you saying Mullet? are you saying that the ingredients in nutraplanet's "yellow Gold" are the same ingredients Anabolic pump used and anabolic pump added some? Do you know if both these both act on glut-4?
lol....

The product 'Yellow Gold' at NutraPlanet, is no longer our specific Phellodendron Extract, but is under the same name.

Cannot be much clearer than that Smeton. The product 'Yellow Gold' at Nutraplanet is not our product, and is not the AP Beta.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol....

The product 'Yellow Gold' at NutraPlanet, is no longer our specific Phellodendron Extract, but is under the same name.

Cannot be much clearer than that Smeton. The product 'Yellow Gold' at Nutraplanet is not our product, and is not the AP Beta.
do you know if it acts on glut-4?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well than Everyone was correct =) everyone rep Mullet. saved me research~

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since the ingredients are so different than Anabolic pump; although contain berberaine, the writeup on Yg says. How does Nutraplanet recommended dosing Yellow gold? just like anabolic pump?

Bump Nutraplanet

Last edited:
Goose

Goose

Awards
Just a quick followup question. In searching the forums for yellow gold, I came across a thread about half a year old where you mentioned that you had better results using yellow gold over AP. Is the current NP yellow gold the product you were referring?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
mstep Supplements 2
Supplements 2
kbayne Supplements 32
Distilled Water Supplements 21