Nutraplanet SUCKS!!

  1. Registered User
    norway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13
    Answers
    0

    Exclamation Nutraplanet SUCKS!!


    NOT!!!!!!!! haha, truth is I love NP! I just had to bring some atention to this post so everyone once and for all will understand that NP is simply the nr. 1 store, any cathegory!

    First I ordered produkts for 244 dollars..
    Then I got a mail several weeks later;

    "Dear xxx, this is a courtesy email informing you that your order is shipping today! We only have 5 bottles of Clear Edge so we adjusted the amount on your order. Also, due to the delay, we are bumping up your shipping at no additional charge and including MANY samples."

    But then came the big shock!! a few weeks later when i opend my first NP order with shaking hands i found this:
    -Elevate-ATP (worth 38 at NP now!..but don´t realy belive its a great product thogh, anyone tried it?)
    -120 caps Piracetam
    -60 caps L-huperzine
    -960g 8beta anabol ( fast carbs, beta alanine and EAA´s)
    -a huuge NP t-shirt
    -and remember the free international shipping!
    (in addition to the products i ordered of course..!!)

    pretty nice...

    Next order came in time, but I got 2 samples of hyperdrive, 4 lean dreams, 6 caps rpm and 13 caps of Drive!

    not bad at all...

    But the best f... thing with NP is that I never need to pay any customs/tax.. Wich I do for most of my orders from oversea. Only this saves me 23 dollars, + the 12% tax of the value pr order!!

    Hands down for NP!!!!

  2. Registered User
    anabolichead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    yeah, nutraplanet took all of my money. lol.
  3. Gold Member
    DreamOfWeight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,080
    Answers
    0


    THEY GAVE ME ONE SAMPLE IN MY FIRST AND SECOND ORDER... AFTER THAT NOTHING..
    I JUST SENT OFF FOR MY 8TH ORDER TODAY SOOO HOPEFULLY ILL GET SOME EXTRA GOODIES?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Answers
    0


    the "nutraplanet sucks' thread title fools me every time.
    if it was titled "nutraplanet is awesome" i would probably never even click on it.

    glad you had a good experience as a np customer!

    and dreamofweight...who is that in your avy? she is hot!
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    THEY GAVE ME ONE SAMPLE IN MY FIRST AND SECOND ORDER... AFTER THAT NOTHING..
    I JUST SENT OFF FOR MY 8TH ORDER TODAY SOOO HOPEFULLY ILL GET SOME EXTRA GOODIES?
    Put a request in the comments section.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Gold Member
    DreamOfWeight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,080
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Put a request in the comments section.
    OHHHH SNAP.. GOOD THINKING/ADVICE.. NEXT TIME FOR SURE.
  7. Gold Member
    DreamOfWeight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,080
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    the "nutraplanet sucks' thread title fools me every time.
    if it was titled "nutraplanet is awesome" i would probably never even click on it.

    glad you had a good experience as a np customer!

    and dreamofweight...who is that in your avy? she is hot!
    OHH MY AVY IS OF RACHEL BILSON, FROM THE OC.. ID EXPAIN HOW I FEEL ABOUT HER, BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS "SPEACHLESS"
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    If you love samples, don't forget to add CL's samples to your cart (i.e. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...-1-packet.html)
  9. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    THEY GAVE ME ONE SAMPLE IN MY FIRST AND SECOND ORDER... AFTER THAT NOTHING..
    I JUST SENT OFF FOR MY 8TH ORDER TODAY SOOO HOPEFULLY ILL GET SOME EXTRA GOODIES?
    u gotta ask for specific samples in the comment box like "energy products" "creatine products"
  10. Gold Member
    DreamOfWeight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,080
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    u gotta ask for specific samples in the comment box like "energy products" "creatine products"
    lol, dammit... i placed another order yesterday, and just politly asked for sample. next time ill try to get it right..thanks though.
  11. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    lol, dammit... i placed another order yesterday, and just politly asked for sample. next time ill try to get it right..thanks though.
    u gonna get a sample......of packing popcorn.
  12. Gold Member
    DreamOfWeight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,080
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    u gonna get a sample......of packing popcorn.

    hahaha...im so pumped... i heard those work well as a whey substitute!
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Sometimes I get lucky and get samples of Inflatibol - Pillow Packs.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. Gold Member
    DreamOfWeight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,080
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sometimes I get lucky and get samples of Inflatibol - Pillow Packs.
    lol...those make crazy whippits..

    j/k
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    lol...those make crazy whippits..

    j/k
    Whippets....whippets good!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    hahaha...im so pumped... i heard those work well as a whey substitute!
    you just gotta blend it down properly with the blender.
  17. Gold Member
    DreamOfWeight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,080
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    you just gotta blend it down properly with the blender.

    i agree... we all know what happens if u dont...
  18. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Put a request in the comments section.
    With all due respect, Sir, this does not always guarantee one would get anything! I think it is fair to say NutraPlanet is altogether miles away from competition, in terms of the total buying experience. Whether one gets samples with an order or not should be irrelevant. When people complain about not having received any free samples or promotional items, it is easy to forget many variables may be at work here. NutraPlanet may not have any promotional items or samples at the time people request them. So, instead of delaying shipment until until samples are available, NutraPlanet correctly decides to ship without samples. It may also be the case that in all that stress, the packers simply forget to add samples. These are human beings, too! And so on. So, iff one asks for samples and did not get anything, instead of starting a thread on it, it might help to write a private message to any NutraPlanet person on AM. Chances are that this will be made up in the next order.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. Registered User
    offr85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    36
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    With all due respect, Sir, this does not always guarantee one would get anything! I think it is fair to say NutraPlanet is altogether miles away from competition, in terms of the total buying experience. Whether one gets samples with an order or not should be irrelevant. When people complain about not having received any free samples or promotional items, it is easy to forget many variables may be at work here. NutraPlanet may not have any promotional items or samples at the time people request them. So, instead of delaying shipment until until samples are available, NutraPlanet correctly decides to ship without samples. It may also be the case that in all that stress, the packers simply forget to add samples. These are human beings, too! And so on. So, iff one asks for samples and did not get anything, instead of starting a thread on it, it might help to write a private message to any NutraPlanet person on AM. Chances are that this will be made up in the next order.
    By no means was I conplaining about samples... I don't really spend my cash on supplements just for the samples... But if I was that concerned, a PM would definatly be a route I'd wana take... To be honest, I'd rather call the company to complain if it was that big a deal... And the tread was started by someone who was giving props to NP for doing a good job.
    Last edited by offr85; 05-21-2008 at 07:23 AM. Reason: My phone logs me into an old profile...I'm- dreamofweight
  20. Registered User
    TopSirlion's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6
    Answers
    0


    This thread may be three years old, but I will never order from NP again. I thought I would give NP a try and order a bulk stack from them. Wow, was I stupid. The competition is 10,000x better anywhere else. I ordered $187 dollars of supplements on THURSDAY and it still has not been shipped. Hands down the worst company to buy from if you want your supplements in 2-3 days like it says with the standard shipping. I ordered from two competitors on the same day and both shipped out early Friday morning. NP, will not be buying again.
  21. Registered User
    Mission1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,255
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TopSirlion
    This thread may be three years old, but I will never order from NP again. I thought I would give NP a try and order a bulk stack from them. Wow, was I stupid. The competition is 10,000x better anywhere else. I ordered $187 dollars of supplements on THURSDAY and it still has not been shipped. Hands down the worst company to buy from if you want your supplements in 2-3 days like it says with the standard shipping. I ordered from two competitors on the same day and both shipped out early Friday morning. NP, will not be buying again.
    Curious to know if you asked them if your products were shipping the same day you placed your order? Was the order placed early or late in the day?
  22. Administrator
    Board Administrator
    Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,581
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TopSirlion View Post
    This thread may be three years old, but I will never order from NP again. I thought I would give NP a try and order a bulk stack from them. Wow, was I stupid. The competition is 10,000x better anywhere else. I ordered $187 dollars of supplements on THURSDAY and it still has not been shipped. Hands down the worst company to buy from if you want your supplements in 2-3 days like it says with the standard shipping. I ordered from two competitors on the same day and both shipped out early Friday morning. NP, will not be buying again.

    Stop creating threads posting the same thing over. Looks like you're trolling when you do that.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  23. Registered User
    TopSirlion's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6
    Answers
    0


    It was placed late. I expected my supplements to be shipped on Friday like all the other companies. Friday and Saturday have rolled by with no shipment confirmation. It will take five days when the shipping says two-three days. Who doesn't ship on Friday or Saturday? I understand not shipping on Sundays, but Friday and Saturday is unacceptable.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,355
    Answers
    1


    JUst a question that might help to alleviate some of your ranting.....were all your items in stock when ordered? Were some listed as 2-4 days?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  25. Registered User
    benmayro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,914
    Answers
    0


    One time i ordered something from another company and it took longer than it said to get to my location. I emailed the company, they apologize and worked with me to get me to feel stasisfied. Nutraplanet is a respectable company, why not save your opionons and anger from people that can listen at best and wait for there customer servive to open tomorrow and call/email them?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  26. Registered User
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Answers
    0


    I've placed several orders and never had a problem. If a shipment takes 3 or 5 days its not that big a deal to me. Its only supplements, its not life or death if it takes an extra day.
  27. Banned
    Jay888999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,364
    Answers
    0


    Ive placed 3 orders @ NP since i joined AM appx 3-4 weeks ago.Super quick shipping 2 times.Third order i just put in yest,Erase & SNS DAA. Looking at the site again and see a few deals. So ill see whats up. But prices and shipping here ate excellent. So far so good.

    As for the dudes comment above about finding stuff cheaper,well thats normal.Illbe honest everything on NP is very reasonable.I have found a few things cheaper elsewhere from reputable sites amd ordered.But if u look at the overall pic it seems like NP is legit and u dont have to worry and in a sense,its worth spending a few extra bucks to know u will get your sht and quick at that.
  28. Registered User
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Answers
    0


    As for prices, I check it daily and wait for specials. Other sites may have slightly lower prices, but the buy this get this free deals can't be beat. I buy stuff ahead of time even if I am not going to use it right away if theres a special. Just a few weeks ago I lucked out, needed to buy Orange Triad and a new pre workout, and got White Flood for free for the Triad. I was only going to buy 1 Traid, but since that special was so good I picked up 2. The Erase plus free DAA was another great one. Most of the times the specials even stack with each other. I would reccomend most people to start doing this, buy based on specials and stock up.
  29. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999
    Ive placed 3 orders @ NP since i joined AM appx 3-4 weeks ago.Super quick shipping 2 times.Third order i just put in yest,Erase & SNS DAA. Looking at the site again and see a few deals. So ill see whats up. But prices and shipping here ate excellent. So far so good.

    As for the dudes comment above about finding stuff cheaper,well thats normal.Illbe honest everything on NP is very reasonable.I have found a few things cheaper elsewhere from reputable sites amd ordered.But if u look at the overall pic it seems like NP is legit and u dont have to worry and in a sense,its worth spending a few extra bucks to know u will get your sht and quick at that.
    Sure u can find things cheaper here and there but np is very fair with their prices. I stick with them because I love AM and they're a big sponsor of the board
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  30. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    You can find products cheaper on other sites, but NP on the whole has better offers across the board. Oh, and their sales are the best around in my opinion!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  31. jxn
    jxn is offline
    Registered User
    jxn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    164
    Answers
    0


    When I lived in Mississippi, I always got my orders overnight even though I used standard shipping. No delays whatsoever from Atlanta to Jackson. So I'm assuming they received my order and immediately put it in a box and shipped it. Even now it only takes about 3 days to get my stuff in from the minute I hit 'submit'.
  32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,572
    Answers
    0


    Nutra may not be as big as other major retailers...

    The quality of the people is what matters most.

    Also don't forget the holiday sales they do which others usually don't.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  33. Registered User
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Answers
    0


    Oh, and the one time I needed customer service they fixed my problem in like 10 minutes. Somehow 2 of each item appeared in my cart and I did not notice until after I checked out. This was probably my fault, refreshed the screen or something stupid. Everything was handled in a polite and professional manner. I have had nightmares with a few other companies dealing with customer service people.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why GNC Sucks!
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 08:59 AM
  2. bb.com sucks
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-07-2004, 11:27 PM
  3. off days suck
    By pudgy in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 06:21 PM
  4. And who said oral fina sucks.........
    By pjorstad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 11:20 PM
  5. Funny stuff! Ouch sucks to be in the Navy!
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2003, 12:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in