Somnidren-GH On Sale Now at NutraPlanet for only $29.99

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Crap, that's cheap!!!
  2. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Crap, that's cheap!!!
    Yep, I doubt anyone will have it cheaper
    •   
       

  3. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3519

    may be a stupid question, but is it supposed to be taken continously for 20 days, or only on workout days?
  4. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    may be a stupid question, but is it supposed to be taken continously for 20 days, or only on workout days?
    That is a great question. We recommend taking it either 20 consecutive days on with a 5-7 day break or in a 5 day on 2 day off regimen.

    Since growth hormone secretion is what we after with S-GH it should be used regardless of whether you train that day or not because it is all about muscular recovery and subsequent growth.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,608
    Rep Power
    2037226

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    That is a great question. We recommend taking it either 20 consecutive days on with a 5-7 day break or in a 5 day on 2 day off regimen.

    Since growth hormone secretion is what we after with S-GH it should be used regardless of whether you train that day or not because it is all about muscular recovery and subsequent growth.
    Great news!!! I like the doseing directions..nice touch
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  6. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    Board Sponsor
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    388

    This is a killer product ! Can't wait to try it tomorrow !
  7. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    This is a killer product ! Can't wait to try it tomorrow !
    Thanks! Let us know how it goes.
  8. Registered User
    RHB31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    111

    I thought anything that is a precursor to GH is obliterated in the digestive track....and only IM would work?
  9. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by RHB31 View Post
    I thought anything that is a precursor to GH is obliterated in the digestive track....and only IM would work?
    Nope. Peptides typically are destroyed in the digestive tract but this isn't a peptide product. A precursor is something that has to convert to a mother compound. Somnidren-GH is not a precursor, it is a very powerful secretagogue that is formulated to force the pituitary to produce larger amounts of GH. It also has a strong somatostatin inhibiting blend in it to ensure that growth hormone isn't broken down rapidly and remains active much longer .
  10. -Dalla Hunga-
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere between a 4x12 stack and a power rack...
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,064
    Rep Power
    2682

    This stuff looks legit - you should come out with a transdermal version
  11. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    i wish i had 30$
  12. Registered User
    Bungloid48's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    129

    No offense but this is just a "proprietary " of gaba and phenibut.

    Chronic usage of phenibut can lead to some nasty sides and withdrawal. Tolerance builds ridiculously quickly. This is NOT something you want to take every day, or even more than once a week.

    How is L-Tyrosine & PEA supposed to help with sleep? Any form of ALCAR taken before sleep also disrupts the hormonal cascade pretty severely (I can quote a lot of literature on this). It should be taken first thing in the morning.


    Sorry for dismantling your product so bluntly. I don't know if it is a bannable offense, but I can spot this stuff pretty easily. I don't know who in their right mind would use this product.
  13. -Dalla Hunga-
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere between a 4x12 stack and a power rack...
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,064
    Rep Power
    2682

    No offense but this is just a "proprietary " of gaba and phenibut.

    Chronic usage of phenibut can lead to some nasty sides and withdrawal. Tolerance builds ridiculously quickly. This is NOT something you want to take every day, or even more than once a week.

    How is L-Tyrosine & PEA supposed to help with sleep? Any form of ALCAR taken before sleep also disrupts the hormonal cascade pretty severely (I can quote a lot of literature on this). It should be taken first thing in the morning.


    Sorry for dismantling your product so bluntly. I don't know if it is a bannable offense, but I can spot this stuff pretty easily. I don't know who in their right mind would use this product.
    Do you have some links to the studies you've read on ALCAR disrupting GH related hormones Bungloid? I would have to agree that Phenibut isnt for everyday use - based on the ~4100mg of total product in the GABA blend I would think its dosing is minimal, as most studies suggest several grams of GABA needs to be taken to promote GH release.

    BV
  14. Registered User
    Bungloid48's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    129

    Some people suggest the taking of ALCAR in the evening, because of the large release of hormones during sleep. Not a good idea. By stimulating the excitatory neurotransmitters acetylcholine and dopamine, ALCAR makes them dominant over the activity of the neurotransmitter serotonin. In your circadian rythm, serotonin activity naturally becomes dominant at night and promotes sleep. Serotonin is also the base material from which your pineal gland makes melatonin. It's very likely that ALCAR taken later than 3-4PM suppresses normal serotonin and melatonin activity, and disrupts both the hormone cascade and your sleep cycle.

    I can't find the studies on hand right now, (I know I saw at least one on another forum) .. just test it out yourself... taking a good dose of ALCAR at night should convince you in one try. After ten hours of itchy, twitchy insomnia, your morning mirror reveals eyes like holes burned in a blanket, over a mouth that mutters repeteadly, "never, never never again..."
  15. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by Bungloid48 View Post
    No offense but this is just a "proprietary " of gaba and phenibut.

    Chronic usage of phenibut can lead to some nasty sides and withdrawal. Tolerance builds ridiculously quickly. This is NOT something you want to take every day, or even more than once a week.

    How is L-Tyrosine & PEA supposed to help with sleep? Any form of ALCAR taken before sleep also disrupts the hormonal cascade pretty severely (I can quote a lot of literature on this). It should be taken first thing in the morning.


    Sorry for dismantling your product so bluntly. I don't know if it is a bannable offense, but I can spot this stuff pretty easily. I don't know who in their right mind would use this product.
    The phenibut amount is truly minimal and only enough to provide synergy. We were well aware of tolerance and withdrawal in regards to pheni and took this into consideration. There is not enough pheni to cause either of these problems.

    I think you are looking into L-Tyrosine and PEA in terms of sleep and not in the terms of dopamine production, relaxation and growth hormone. PEA has many more attributes than just stimulant. In small doses it is incredible effective for this formula.

    Alcar is included for two reasons (and there is not enough in there to be detrimental to GH via negative feedback on somatostatin.

    #1. It is an acetyl donor and helps to build acetyl choline levels in the brain. Acetyl choline has a great effect on GH release because it is an inhibitor of somatostatin.

    #2. To aid in reducing blood lipids for rapid GH release. Two things that will inhibit the release of GH are insulin and high blood lipid levels. We've covered them both.

    I don't see any dismantling of the product at all, just a misunderstanding of the synergy.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    9,608
    Rep Power
    2037226

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    The phenibut amount is truly minimal and only enough to provide synergy. We were well aware of tolerance and withdrawal in regards to pheni and took this into consideration. There is not enough pheni to cause either of these problems.

    I think you are looking into L-Tyrosine and PEA in terms of sleep and not in the terms of dopamine production, relaxation and growth hormone. PEA has many more attributes than just stimulant. In small doses it is incredible effective for this formula.

    Alcar is included for two reasons (and there is not enough in there to be detrimental to GH via negative feedback on somatostatin.


    #1. It is an acetyl donor and helps to build acetyl choline levels in the brain. Acetyl choline has a great effect on GH release because it is an inhibitor of somatostatin.

    #2. To aid in reducing blood lipids for rapid GH release. Two things that will inhibit the release of GH are insulin and high blood lipid levels. We've covered them both.

    I don't see any dismantling of the product at all, just a misunderstanding of the synergy.
    Well done
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  17. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by Bungloid48 View Post
    Some people suggest the taking of ALCAR in the evening, because of the large release of hormones during sleep. Not a good idea. By stimulating the excitatory neurotransmitters acetylcholine and dopamine, ALCAR makes them dominant over the activity of the neurotransmitter serotonin. In your circadian rythm, serotonin activity naturally becomes dominant at night and promotes sleep. Serotonin is also the base material from which your pineal gland makes melatonin. It's very likely that ALCAR taken later than 3-4PM suppresses normal serotonin and melatonin activity, and disrupts both the hormone cascade and your sleep cycle.

    I can't find the studies on hand right now, (I know I saw at least one on another forum) .. just test it out yourself... taking a good dose of ALCAR at night should convince you in one try. After ten hours of itchy, twitchy insomnia, your morning mirror reveals eyes like holes burned in a blanket, over a mouth that mutters repeteadly, "never, never never again..."
    I think you have looked into the “amount” of Alcar a little too much here as there is no way it interrupts the normal sleep cycle in this product. If it were loaded with “a good dose”of Alcar your point may be valid. But 10 hours of acute itchy, twitchy insomnia is usually a sign of liver toxicity and not a decline in hormonal status or interruption in the circadian rhythm. I think the testers of this product will attest to the fact that their sleep is phenomenal and their recovery is much improved. There is very little tolerance build up if any and their sleep patterns have normalized.

    I appreciate your insight and feedback (really I do) but we have taken great care in formulating this product to avoid all of these issues. Thanks for keeping us honest!
  18. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga View Post
    This stuff looks legit - you should come out with a transdermal version
    This is a definite possibility in the near future. We've toyed around with it a little already with pretty solid results.
  19. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    The phenibut amount is truly minimal and only enough to provide synergy. We were well aware of tolerance and withdrawal in regards to pheni and took this into consideration. There is not enough pheni to cause either of these problems.

    I think you are looking into L-Tyrosine and PEA in terms of sleep and not in the terms of dopamine production, relaxation and growth hormone. PEA has many more attributes than just stimulant. In small doses it is incredible effective for this formula.

    Alcar is included for two reasons (and there is not enough in there to be detrimental to GH via negative feedback on somatostatin.

    #1. It is an acetyl donor and helps to build acetyl choline levels in the brain. Acetyl choline has a great effect on GH release because it is an inhibitor of somatostatin.

    #2. To aid in reducing blood lipids for rapid GH release. Two things that will inhibit the release of GH are insulin and high blood lipid levels. We've covered them both.

    I don't see any dismantling of the product at all, just a misunderstanding of the synergy.
  20. -Dalla Hunga-
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere between a 4x12 stack and a power rack...
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,064
    Rep Power
    2682

    This is a definite possibility in the near future. We've toyed around with it a little already with pretty solid results.
    Would it be possible to add an amount of Somnidren GH to a TD carrier? This looks like it could be a legit replacement for PGHT, which worked quite well. Possibly replace the Phenibut with GABOB?

    Need a tester?

    BV
  21. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga View Post
    Would it be possible to add an amount of Somnidren GH to a TD carrier? This looks like it could be a legit replacement for PGHT, which worked quite well. Possibly replace the Phenibut with GABOB?

    Need a tester?

    BV
    You could add a TD carrier to Somnidren as is and it should work well. The flavorings shouldn't pose an issue as far as skin sensitivity goes, but the residual texture could be sticky.

    The only reason we didn't use GABOB in S-GH is because we couldn't find a reliable source. Most samples were inconsistant and rejected. When a sample did test out the vendor only had small amounts and couldn't guarantee the same product the next time we needed to purchased. This would have made for an inconsistancy between S-GH batches.

    We'll keep plugging away at the transdermal version. That is the version I'd like you to test when its closer.
  22. -Dalla Hunga-
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere between a 4x12 stack and a power rack...
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,064
    Rep Power
    2682

    The only reason we didn't use GABOB in S-GH is because we couldn't find a reliable source. Most samples were inconsistant and rejected. When a sample did test out the vendor only had small amounts and couldn't guarantee the same product the next time we needed to purchased. This would have made for an inconsistancy between S-GH batches.

    We'll keep plugging away at the transdermal version. That is the version I'd like you to test when its closer.
    Just let me know and Ill be waiting sir! :P

    I understand about the GABOB sourcing issue - I believe that was UniversalKit's primary reason he could never keep the stuff stocked.

    I think Ill give SGH a try orally first, although definitely keep me posted on the TD version - just due to the nature of the compounds involved I'd think it would work really well.

    BV
  23. Registered User
    steroidmonkey's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BC POCO
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    93

    hi guys, im a newb to all these supps, and i prob sound like a retard. But is this HGH? is it legal? and wow this stuff is so cheap is it the real deal??
  24. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    here
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3519

    no its not the real deal (cause the real deal would be around 5 grand a pop)....but it promotes GH's the body naturally produces, and yes its legal
  25. Registered User
    steroidmonkey's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BC POCO
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    93

    um yea are there any side effects?? any bad ones?
  26. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by steroidmonkey View Post
    um yea are there any side effects?? any bad ones?
    No side effects that we have found other than slight tolerance build up at the receptor site if it isn't cycled. We recommend taking it for 20 nights on and 5-7 nights off or 5 nights on and 2 nights off. This will allow you the full benefits of the product long term.

    Thanks for the interest
  27. Registered User
    Skigazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Philly
    Age
    36
    Posts
    625
    Rep Power
    17461

    This is a solid product, Im logging it elsewhere (or was until my computer belched smoke last week...but its been updated today)

    I'll post my final review over here as well.

    A transdermal with GABOB....
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Quote Originally Posted by Bungloid48 View Post
    No offense but this is just a "proprietary " of gaba and phenibut.

    Chronic usage of phenibut can lead to some nasty sides and withdrawal. Tolerance builds ridiculously quickly. This is NOT something you want to take every day, or even more than once a week.

    How is L-Tyrosine & PEA supposed to help with sleep? Any form of ALCAR taken before sleep also disrupts the hormonal cascade pretty severely (I can quote a lot of literature on this). It should be taken first thing in the morning.


    Sorry for dismantling your product so bluntly. I don't know if it is a bannable offense, but I can spot this stuff pretty easily. I don't know who in their right mind would use this product.
    Wow, nice 23rd post. Are you a competitor, by any chance?

    Anyway, a TD version? Hell, yeah!!! Count me in, Matt. And thanks for taking care of me last order!
  29. Banned
    moveweight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    this comes in a Very Attractive palm size container with a very beautiful label!! i will be trying this tonight!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Buy 2 AD-3 PCT for only 29.99 on Nutraplanet
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Lecheek Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 06:46 PM
  2. Perform and Motivate now at NutraPlanet for $19.99 a bottle!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 09:47 PM
  3. Somnidren-GH Now On Sale At NutraPlanet for only $29.99
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 02:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.