Somnidren-GH On Sale Now at NutraPlanet for only $29.99

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
may be a stupid question, but is it supposed to be taken continously for 20 days, or only on workout days?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
may be a stupid question, but is it supposed to be taken continously for 20 days, or only on workout days?
That is a great question. We recommend taking it either 20 consecutive days on with a 5-7 day break or in a 5 day on 2 day off regimen.

Since growth hormone secretion is what we after with S-GH it should be used regardless of whether you train that day or not because it is all about muscular recovery and subsequent growth.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a great question. We recommend taking it either 20 consecutive days on with a 5-7 day break or in a 5 day on 2 day off regimen.

Since growth hormone secretion is what we after with S-GH it should be used regardless of whether you train that day or not because it is all about muscular recovery and subsequent growth.
Great news!!! I like the doseing directions..nice touch :thumbsup:

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
This is a killer product ! Can't wait to try it tomorrow !

RHB31

Awards
I thought anything that is a precursor to GH is obliterated in the digestive track....and only IM would work?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I thought anything that is a precursor to GH is obliterated in the digestive track....and only IM would work?
Nope. Peptides typically are destroyed in the digestive tract but this isn't a peptide product. A precursor is something that has to convert to a mother compound. Somnidren-GH is not a precursor, it is a very powerful secretagogue that is formulated to force the pituitary to produce larger amounts of GH. It also has a strong somatostatin inhibiting blend in it to ensure that growth hormone isn't broken down rapidly and remains active much longer .

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks legit - you should come out with a transdermal version:)

Bungloid48

Awards
No offense but this is just a "proprietary :trout:" of gaba and phenibut.

Chronic usage of phenibut can lead to some nasty sides and withdrawal. Tolerance builds ridiculously quickly. This is NOT something you want to take every day, or even more than once a week.

How is L-Tyrosine & PEA supposed to help with sleep? Any form of ALCAR taken before sleep also disrupts the hormonal cascade pretty severely (I can quote a lot of literature on this). It should be taken first thing in the morning.

Sorry for dismantling your product so bluntly. I don't know if it is a bannable offense, but I can spot this stuff pretty easily. ;) I don't know who in their right mind would use this product.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
No offense but this is just a "proprietary " of gaba and phenibut.

Chronic usage of phenibut can lead to some nasty sides and withdrawal. Tolerance builds ridiculously quickly. This is NOT something you want to take every day, or even more than once a week.

How is L-Tyrosine & PEA supposed to help with sleep? Any form of ALCAR taken before sleep also disrupts the hormonal cascade pretty severely (I can quote a lot of literature on this). It should be taken first thing in the morning.

Sorry for dismantling your product so bluntly. I don't know if it is a bannable offense, but I can spot this stuff pretty easily. I don't know who in their right mind would use this product.
Do you have some links to the studies you've read on ALCAR disrupting GH related hormones Bungloid? I would have to agree that Phenibut isnt for everyday use - based on the ~4100mg of total product in the GABA blend I would think its dosing is minimal, as most studies suggest several grams of GABA needs to be taken to promote GH release.

BV

Bungloid48

Awards
Some people suggest the taking of ALCAR in the evening, because of the large release of hormones during sleep. Not a good idea. By stimulating the excitatory neurotransmitters acetylcholine and dopamine, ALCAR makes them dominant over the activity of the neurotransmitter serotonin. In your circadian rythm, serotonin activity naturally becomes dominant at night and promotes sleep. Serotonin is also the base material from which your pineal gland makes melatonin. It's very likely that ALCAR taken later than 3-4PM suppresses normal serotonin and melatonin activity, and disrupts both the hormone cascade and your sleep cycle.

I can't find the studies on hand right now, (I know I saw at least one on another forum) .. just test it out yourself... taking a good dose of ALCAR at night should convince you in one try. After ten hours of itchy, twitchy insomnia, your morning mirror reveals eyes like holes burned in a blanket, over a mouth that mutters repeteadly, "never, never never again..." :D

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established

Sorry for dismantling your product so bluntly. I don't know if it is a bannable offense, but I can spot this stuff pretty easily. ;) I don't know who in their right mind would use this product.
The phenibut amount is truly minimal and only enough to provide synergy. We were well aware of tolerance and withdrawal in regards to pheni and took this into consideration. There is not enough pheni to cause either of these problems.

I think you are looking into L-Tyrosine and PEA in terms of sleep and not in the terms of dopamine production, relaxation and growth hormone. PEA has many more attributes than just stimulant. In small doses it is incredible effective for this formula.

Alcar is included for two reasons (and there is not enough in there to be detrimental to GH via negative feedback on somatostatin.

#1. It is an acetyl donor and helps to build acetyl choline levels in the brain. Acetyl choline has a great effect on GH release because it is an inhibitor of somatostatin.

#2. To aid in reducing blood lipids for rapid GH release. Two things that will inhibit the release of GH are insulin and high blood lipid levels. We've covered them both.

I don't see any dismantling of the product at all, just a misunderstanding of the synergy. ;)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The phenibut amount is truly minimal and only enough to provide synergy. We were well aware of tolerance and withdrawal in regards to pheni and took this into consideration. There is not enough pheni to cause either of these problems.

I think you are looking into L-Tyrosine and PEA in terms of sleep and not in the terms of dopamine production, relaxation and growth hormone. PEA has many more attributes than just stimulant. In small doses it is incredible effective for this formula.

Alcar is included for two reasons (and there is not enough in there to be detrimental to GH via negative feedback on somatostatin.

#1. It is an acetyl donor and helps to build acetyl choline levels in the brain. Acetyl choline has a great effect on GH release because it is an inhibitor of somatostatin.

#2. To aid in reducing blood lipids for rapid GH release. Two things that will inhibit the release of GH are insulin and high blood lipid levels. We've covered them both.

I don't see any dismantling of the product at all, just a misunderstanding of the synergy. ;)
Well done :clap2:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Some people suggest the taking of ALCAR in the evening, because of the large release of hormones during sleep. Not a good idea. By stimulating the excitatory neurotransmitters acetylcholine and dopamine, ALCAR makes them dominant over the activity of the neurotransmitter serotonin. In your circadian rythm, serotonin activity naturally becomes dominant at night and promotes sleep. Serotonin is also the base material from which your pineal gland makes melatonin. It's very likely that ALCAR taken later than 3-4PM suppresses normal serotonin and melatonin activity, and disrupts both the hormone cascade and your sleep cycle.

I can't find the studies on hand right now, (I know I saw at least one on another forum) .. just test it out yourself... taking a good dose of ALCAR at night should convince you in one try. After ten hours of itchy, twitchy insomnia, your morning mirror reveals eyes like holes burned in a blanket, over a mouth that mutters repeteadly, "never, never never again..." :D
I think you have looked into the “amount” of Alcar a little too much here as there is no way it interrupts the normal sleep cycle in this product. If it were loaded with “a good dose”of Alcar your point may be valid. But 10 hours of acute itchy, twitchy insomnia is usually a sign of liver toxicity and not a decline in hormonal status or interruption in the circadian rhythm. I think the testers of this product will attest to the fact that their sleep is phenomenal and their recovery is much improved. There is very little tolerance build up if any and their sleep patterns have normalized.

I appreciate your insight and feedback (really I do) but we have taken great care in formulating this product to avoid all of these issues. Thanks for keeping us honest! ;)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
This stuff looks legit - you should come out with a transdermal version:)
This is a definite possibility in the near future. We've toyed around with it a little already with pretty solid results.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards

:clap2::goodpost:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
This is a definite possibility in the near future. We've toyed around with it a little already with pretty solid results.
Would it be possible to add an amount of Somnidren GH to a TD carrier? This looks like it could be a legit replacement for PGHT, which worked quite well. Possibly replace the Phenibut with GABOB?

Need a tester? :D

BV

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Would it be possible to add an amount of Somnidren GH to a TD carrier? This looks like it could be a legit replacement for PGHT, which worked quite well. Possibly replace the Phenibut with GABOB?

Need a tester? :D

BV
You could add a TD carrier to Somnidren as is and it should work well. The flavorings shouldn't pose an issue as far as skin sensitivity goes, but the residual texture could be sticky.

The only reason we didn't use GABOB in S-GH is because we couldn't find a reliable source. Most samples were inconsistant and rejected. When a sample did test out the vendor only had small amounts and couldn't guarantee the same product the next time we needed to purchased. This would have made for an inconsistancy between S-GH batches.

We'll keep plugging away at the transdermal version. That is the version I'd like you to test when its closer. ;)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
The only reason we didn't use GABOB in S-GH is because we couldn't find a reliable source. Most samples were inconsistant and rejected. When a sample did test out the vendor only had small amounts and couldn't guarantee the same product the next time we needed to purchased. This would have made for an inconsistancy between S-GH batches.

We'll keep plugging away at the transdermal version. That is the version I'd like you to test when its closer.
Just let me know and Ill be waiting sir! :p

I understand about the GABOB sourcing issue - I believe that was UniversalKit's primary reason he could never keep the stuff stocked.

I think Ill give SGH a try orally first, although definitely keep me posted on the TD version - just due to the nature of the compounds involved I'd think it would work really well.

BV

steroidmonkey

steroidmonkey

Awards
hi guys, im a newb to all these supps, and i prob sound like a retard. But is this HGH? is it legal? and wow this stuff is so cheap is it the real deal??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no its not the real deal (cause the real deal would be around 5 grand a pop)....but it promotes GH's the body naturally produces, and yes its legal

steroidmonkey

steroidmonkey

Awards
um yea are there any side effects?? any bad ones?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
um yea are there any side effects?? any bad ones?
No side effects that we have found other than slight tolerance build up at the receptor site if it isn't cycled. We recommend taking it for 20 nights on and 5-7 nights off or 5 nights on and 2 nights off. This will allow you the full benefits of the product long term.

Thanks for the interest :)

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
This is a solid product, Im logging it elsewhere (or was until my computer belched smoke last week...but its been updated today)

I'll post my final review over here as well.

A transdermal with GABOB....:welcome:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Wow, nice 23rd post. Are you a competitor, by any chance?

Anyway, a TD version? Hell, yeah!!! Count me in, Matt. And thanks for taking care of me last order! :D

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
this comes in a Very Attractive palm size container with a very beautiful label!! i will be trying this tonight!!

Bungloid48

Awards
Wow, nice 23rd post. Are you a competitor, by any chance?

Anyway, a TD version? Hell, yeah!!! Count me in, Matt. And thanks for taking care of me last order! :D
Nope. Not a competitor.

Boosting GH levels with OTC ancillaries is about as worthless as taking the real thing.

This might be interesting if it anything remotely close to phenibut. Unfortunately, I have developed a strong tolerance.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I just want to thank everyone for their purchases and support. Somnidren-Gh is selling very well. I think you'll all find it fantastic.

Thanks again!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I think the testers of this product will attest to the fact that their sleep is phenomenal and their recovery is much improved. There is very little tolerance build up if any and their sleep patterns have normalized.

My sleep has been excellent. I am following the 5 on, 2 off protocol.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
I just want to thank everyone for their purchases and support. Somnidren-Gh is selling very well. I think you'll all find it fantastic.

Thanks again!
Thats good to hear!! You guys are awesome !:hammer:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a can - can't wait to give it a run. Hoping this compares with PGHT and that I finally have an effective replacement!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a can - can't wait to give it a run. Hoping this compares with PGHT and that I finally have an effective replacement!
Awesome! Thanks for the purchase! Let me know what you think if you get a chance.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks for the purchase! Let me know what you think if you get a chance.
Just received it a couple days ago - too early to gauge results yet of course, but I have to say this stuff gives me the stronges GABA-type rush ive ever had. Last night I took one dose, and 20 minutes later I was tingling all over and short of breath. Then I got so tired I had to go to bed...never had anything knock me out like that :)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Just received it a couple days ago - too early to gauge results yet of course, but I have to say this stuff gives me the stronges GABA-type rush ive ever had. Last night I took one dose, and 20 minutes later I was tingling all over and short of breath. Then I got so tired I had to go to bed...never had anything knock me out like that :)
Thats what I love to hear! It packs a lot of punch for a 6 gram serving :D Synergy is beautiful ;) Once the recovery aspect kicks in you are going to love the stuff.

Thanks for the purchase and feedback. It is greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I love to hear! It packs a lot of punch for a 6 gram serving :D Synergy is beautiful ;) Once the recovery aspect kicks in you are going to love the stuff.

Thanks for the purchase and feedback. It is greatly appreciated :thumbsup:
Definitely impressed so far...:)

What do you recommend as the best dosing scheme Millenium? I remember with PGHT it was 5 on/2 off - should it be the same with Somnidren?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established

What do you recommend as the best dosing scheme Millenium? I remember with PGHT it was 5 on/2 off - should it be the same with Somnidren?
Yeah, most people like the 5 on 2 off scenerio the best. It still allows for some carry over at the receptor site on the two days off so sleep is still pretty good.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Just curious, do you know the approximate PH of this mixture?
I would expect it to be somewhat acidic, based on the ingredients.

I always take that point into consideration with powders because acidic powders can contribute to tooth decay.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, do you know the approximate PH of this mixture?
I would expect it to be somewhat acidic, based on the ingredients.

I always take that point into consideration with powders because acidic powders can contribute to tooth decay.
Yep, it aint Kre-A. The pH of the dry powder is about 4.6. Now everyone has a slightly different mouth pH but when we tested it sublingually (half scoops) the mixtures of saliva (it makes you salivate more than normal) and S-GH averaged a pH of 6.2-7. Pretty neutral.

Not too much of a problem compared to many foods and compounds but if it is too much of a concern then make sure you don't brush your teeth immeditately following dosing. Wait a few minutes to allow your saliva to balance the pH in your mouth again.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

Two weeks in BV, how is your sleep and recovery? Anybody else now that they are a few weeks in.... non testers really, really welcome!~

Thanks!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Two weeks in BV, how is your sleep and recovery? Anybody else now that they are a few weeks in.... non testers really, really welcome!~

Thanks!
The near-tranquilizer (and GABA rush) effect the Somnidren had on me in the 1st week has subsided a bit, but it's still very useful for getting me off to sleep shortly after dosing. Without a doubt, the most effective sleep potentiator Ive ever tried.

Recovery seems good - what I definitely do notice is that even though with the holidays (christmas candy, big dinners, etc) and only making it to the gym once or twice a week my muscles still look full and I havent gained any chunk. My strength is also up considerably - I finished up a mild Epistane pulse (2-3x a week) at the end of November which boosted my strength a bit, and its kept going all through December. Bench is back up over 300lbs, and I havent seen that since I cut down from 240lbs well over a year ago. I cant WAIT to get back to my training routine...

I'm impressed with the product so far based on the sleep effects alone. I seem to be experiencing the effects of increased GH as well, but I think it takes a good 4-6 weeks to really tell for sure with any kind of natural GH booster.

BV

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this comes in a Very Attractive palm size container with a very beautiful label!! i will be trying this tonight!!

NOW I want to buy it, that settles it.

Haha, WTF? :lol: