Christmas SAVINGS from Nimbus and NutraPlanet!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
In order to show our sincere appreciation towards our very loyal consumers, Nimbus Nutrition and NutraPlanet would like to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays by offering a VERY GENEROUS present: 10% OFF OF NIMBUS' ENTIRE LINE OF PRODUCTS!!!

Until December 18th, or while supplies last, 10% off will be valued on all Nimbus Nutrition products, by simply typing "NIMBUS10" (without the quotations), in the coupons section (located on the confirm order page)!!!

Brief Overview:

Abyss™ Deep Sleep Formula- Nimbus Nutrition’s newest product Abyss™ is another great development using the same principal that all of their supplements have been created with, “Simple yet Synergistic”. Nimbus has taken proven sleep producing compounds such as L-Tryptophan, GABA and Phenibut and combined them with key vitamin and mineral combinations such as Magnesium, Zinc, B-6 and the only active form of B-12 in the Central Nervous System AND neurological pathways…Methycobalamin. Nimbus Nutrition as assembled these proven ingredients, in very specific proportions to create the ultimate sleep aid that will redefine the term “Deep Sleep”. Welcome to the ABYSS™!

Blast™ Kinetic Energy Releaser With Poseidon Complex- Nimbus Nutrition’s improved version of the “Energy Drink”, Blast™, boasts the most impressive, REAL Energy Boosting formula available. For the first time energy and endurance live harmoniously together in one nutritional supplement. Blast™ combines the hydrating and mental acuity properties of Poseidon Complex™, with the safe yet stimulating ingredients such as Caffeine, Tyrosine, Glucuoronalactone, Yerba Mate, White Willow Bark, Phenylethylamine (PEA) and Theobromine. This is in addition to the fact that Blast™ contains over 4300 mgs of Poseidon Complex™, to ensure proper hydration with your Energy Release.

Poseidon™ Ultimate Performance Enhancement-
Poseidon™ was created, using Patent Pending Technology, to give the user an increase in performance, not just in the gym, but in every area of life. This cutting edge product offers a host of benefits including; improved strength, endurance, mental acuity, coordination and recovery time. So often we think of a “sports nutrition supplement” as one that will pack on size and strength and/or help us shed unwanted body fat. While these are worthy goals, they are only pieces of the puzzle. When looking to create a strong, healthy body, one must look at the whole picture.

Swell™ Energy and Performance Optimizer-
Swell™ is a combination of Poseidon Complex™, coupled with a very specific dose of Beta-Alanine and Citrulline Malate. The combination of these 3 distinct, USP grade compounds has revealed another extremely synergistic effect that Nimbus Nutrition is quickly becoming known for in the Sports Supplement and Nutrition Industry. Poseidon™ has already been proven among athletes in the real world time and time again. Now, with the incredible fatigue reduction and improved physical working capacity1 associated with Beta-Alanine supplementation and the ability of Citrulline Malate to increase aerobic energy during exercise2 (not to mention an incredible pump), Swell™ takes your intense athletic activity to a whole new level. On top of that Swell™ also includes 3000mgs of L-Leucine to improve muscle recovery. Swell™ is much more than a “NO Booster”, it is a “Potential Energy Releaser” for Optimum Performance Enhancement. Swell™ is intended for only the serious athlete that expects as much from a supplement as they do from themselves.

So why stand in line for Santa, when you can receive an amazing Christmas wish right here, exclusively at NutraPlanet?!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a deal!!!:D

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
this is a descent deal to bad i have plenty of posiden and my own custom sleep stack very similar to abyss :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
VERY cool!

I currently use Poseidon and IMO it is the best supplement I have EVER used, including the items we sell.

Which of the above would you recommend for long distance bike riding 6 hours +

Thanks

CROWLER

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
NICE! - I'm a fan of Poseidon of course. Plus I really like the Blast as a replacement for that junk like Red Bull and Rockstar.

btw, I haven't seen it in a while, but is there any clumpy 440/450g Poseidon left?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
VERY cool!

I currently use Poseidon and IMO it is the best supplement I have EVER used, including the items we sell.

Thanks

CROWLER
Blast and Excell FTW!

Edit: Do you have to enter a coupon code? The price already shows reduced on the site. If so I missed out LOL, just ordered a tun yesterday. :)

C

cynderblock10

Awards
??

can you get hooked on that deep sleep stuff?? lie not be able to sleep without it??

V

Vinny

Awards
VERY cool!

Thanks

CROWLER

I dont take it with my pre workout stack but drink it in my gym bottle as I train.
How do you take it ? I ask because it seems to me drinking it while I train seems to 'enhance" my stack but drinking it with my stack doesnt lol soiunds strange I know.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Poseidon .. i took 3 scoops.. and seriously..my skin went red? for like an hr.. only on certain parts of my body and it was itchy ... like hives?

dunno why it did it to me, only in higher dosages.. 1-2 scoops and im fine..

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon .. i took 3 scoops.. and seriously..my skin went red? for like an hr.. only on certain parts of my body and it was itchy ... like hives?

A higher concentration of niacin is likely the culprit.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yep, it just shows the product is working. Give it 15-20min and you feel great. Just check out some info if your still curious as to why the flushing occurs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/80497-what-poseidon-complex.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/60204-niacin-flush-detoxification.html

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you get hooked on that deep sleep stuff?? lie not be able to sleep without it??
The sale also includes Abyss, if that is what your asking. So yes you can get it at an additional 10%off as well.:thumbsup:

C

cynderblock10

Awards
ya that abyass stuff can u get hooked on it like not be able to sleep without it

J

Jet

Awards
  • Established
ya that abyass stuff can u get hooked on it like not be able to sleep without it
Abyss shouldn't be taken every night to prevent building a tolerance to it, but I've never heard of anyone developing a dependency on it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abyss shouldn't be taken every night to prevent building a tolerance to it, but I've never heard of anyone developing a dependency on it.
What he said^^^^

We recommend a 5 days on, 2off protocol to allieviate any chance of tolerance.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it got missed the first time...or maybe I just got ignored ;) - but is there any clumpy 440/450g Poseidon left at NP?

V

Vinny

Awards
What he said^^^^

We recommend a 5 days on, 2off protocol to allieviate any chance of tolerance.
Can you take it than work out that morning or does it leave you bit droggy?

For example can I take it Sun at 9pm (actually 9:30 as watch Family guy and family man lol) go to sleep than workout Mon at 7am without being bit tired from it ?

thank you

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
I think it's best not to stack Abyss with both family guy and family man, there have been some weird outcomes...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you take it than work out that morning or does it leave you bit droggy?

For example can I take it Sun at 9pm (actually 9:30 as watch Family guy and family man lol) go to sleep than workout Mon at 7am without being bit tired from it ?

thank you
That would actually be perfect Vinny. Abyss would allow you to get some great, quality, deep sleep that will let you get the most out of your workouts the following morning. Just don't go to sleep listening to the voice of Stewey.:eek:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Yep, it just shows the product is working. Give it 15-20min and you feel great. Just check out some info if your still curious as to why the flushing occurs:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/80497-what-poseidon-complex.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/60204-niacin-flush-detoxification.html
This is true. Poseidon even affects me. I turn bright red and feel all nice and warm. I actually like it. If you know anything about me saying something works on me is a great compliment.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
NICE! - I'm a fan of Poseidon of course. Plus I really like the Blast as a replacement for that junk like Red Bull and Rockstar.

btw, I haven't seen it in a while, but is there any clumpy 440/450g Poseidon left?
Yes there still is...you'll get one free container of Clumpy Poseidon with every 2 Nimbus products you order! ;-)

Enjoy!

Aaron

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes there still is...you'll get one free container of Clumpy Poseidon with every 2 Nimbus products you order! ;-)

Enjoy!

Aaron
Wait, wait, wait.... so your saying that you can purchase 2 nimbus products AT a 10% discount and STILL get a free container of Poseidon? Now that's a sweet deal!!!!:head:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is true. Poseidon even affects me. I turn bright red and feel all nice and warm. I actually like it. If you know anything about me saying something works on me is a great compliment.
If the non-responding mutant says it works, then by golly it works.:D

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
The sale also includes Abyss, if that is what your asking. So yes you can get it at an additional 10%off as well.:thumbsup:
prld2gr8ns your avatar makes me rofl every time I see it. No lie, like every time...:icon_lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
prld2gr8ns your avatar makes me rofl every time I see it. No lie, like every time...:icon_lol:
dont mess with the grimmace.:ntome:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Wait, wait, wait.... so your saying that you can purchase 2 nimbus products AT a 10% discount and STILL get a free container of Poseidon? Now that's a sweet deal!!!!:head:
Blast, Swell, and clumpy (I have some of it, it works the same after I crushed it with a rolling pin:) ) Poseidon for under 65 bones?!?

Or over 2.2 KG of Poseidon for under 83 smackers.

Merry Christmas indeed!

V

Vinny

Awards
That would actually be perfect Vinny. Abyss would allow you to get some great, quality, deep sleep that will let you get the most out of your workouts the following morning. Just don't go to sleep listening to the voice of Stewey.:eek:

Does it leave you bit "groggy' in am after you wake up? as I train 60/90 minutes after getting up

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does it leave you bit "groggy' in am after you wake up? as I train 60/90 minutes after getting up
Most users report feeling very energetic and refreshed upon waking. Just start on the low side aka 1-2caps before bed, and adjust accordingly to get a feel of how it works for you.:thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't laugh:nono:
Remember The Grimace is a one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater.j/k

dont mess with the grimmace.:ntome:
:bb3::bb::bruce1:

Blast, Swell, and clumpy (I have some of it, it works the same after I crushed it with a rolling pin:) ) Poseidon for under 65 bones?!?

Or over 2.2 KG of Poseidon for under 83 smackers.

Merry Christmas indeed!
Makes for great stocking stuffers.:D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet, so we get clumpy Poseidon + 10% off?

V

Vinny

Awards
Most users report feeling very energetic and refreshed upon waking. Just start on the low side aka 1-2caps before bed, and adjust accordingly to get a feel of how it works for you.:thumbsup:
Thanks going to order it now as like Poseidon imagine will like this to.
Just wanted to make sure not a groggy side effect will start off low and make sure get min 8 hours

was out of stock but ordered it imagine it should be in a a week or two thanks again for info

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks going to order it now as like Poseidon imagine will like this to.
Just wanted to make sure not a groggy side effect will start off low and make sure get min 8 hours

was out of stock but ordered it imagine it should be in a a week or two thanks again for info
Great Vinny, thanks for the support my friend. Be sure to drop us a review in either the review section or the Nimbus forum if you ever get a chance.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I'm retarded and confused.

We use the coupon code NIMBUS10 with our order on nutraplanet with a nimbus Item, and you guys are throwing in a tub of POSEIDON for free?!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, I'm retarded and confused.

We use the coupon code NIMBUS10 with our order on nutraplanet with a nimbus Item, and you guys are throwing in a tub of POSEIDON for free?!
Yep, all you have to do is purchase two Nimbus products and remember to type in the comments section that you would like to recieve a free tub of clumpy Poseidon.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is fantabba-dabba-doobie-darn-diddly-dabulous

E

Ether

Awards
I just ordered 2 tubs of Blast and added the free clumpy poseidon comment to the order I am looking forward to trying both of these products.

Thanks Nimbus!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just ordered 2 tubs of Blast and added the free clumpy poseidon comment to the order I am looking forward to trying both of these products.

Thanks Nimbus!
Your welcome, and thank you for the purchase.:D

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established

Thanks Nimbus!
Great! Keep us posted on your results! I think you'll be very pleased! ;)

Workin

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Yep, all you have to do is purchase two Nimbus products and remember to type in the comments section that you would like to recieve a free tub of clumpy Poseidon.
:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate

I just got my order yesterday, in which I did save the 10% on Blast and a big Poseidon (thanks NN/NP). I didn't figure there was any clumpy Poseidon left so I didn't ask...stoooooopid me!!! :frustrate

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:frustrate:frustrate:frustrate

I just got my order yesterday, in which I did save the 10% on Blast and a big Poseidon (thanks NN/NP). I didn't figure there was any clumpy Poseidon left so I didn't ask...stoooooopid me!!! :frustrate
Doh!!! Sorry you missed it LT.:sad:

Perhaps next time.;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll just add it in next time and if they're gone no big deal. I'll need to get more Swell sometime soon anyways.
:thumbsup: