Wow

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I usually have good luck with NP, but I ordered some stuff on November 19th. It hasn't even shipped yet.................

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
What'd you get?

Order Date: 11/22/2007 at 01:21AM

Pending Items Unit Price Total
1 x Sesamin Oil (500mg)
By: PrimaForce
$12.00 $12.00
1 x Leviathan Reloaded (90 caps)
By: Palo Alto Labs
$29.99 $29.99
1 x Napalm (4 oz)
By: Avant Research
$35.99 $35.99
2 x Omega-3 (200 softgels)
By: NOW Foods
$6.95 $13.90
4 x Tricreatine Malate (100 grams)
By: NutraPlanet
$2.95 $11.80
1 x Yellow Gold (25 grams)
By: NutraPlanet
$14.95 $14.95

I estimate that I spend about 2000-2500 on nutraplanet a year. I'm sure alot of other people do also... but it would be nice to be a 'valued' costumer or something... lol

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Quit crying, emo boy. Sorry, maybe it's the Napalm?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's what I would guess. I'm sure, if that's the problem, that the order will go out very soon. I believe the Napalm has already been sent out and should be at Nutra by now.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I estimate that I spend about 2000-2500 on nutraplanet a year. I'm sure alot of other people do also... but it would be nice to be a 'valued' costumer or something... lol
I just estimated my NP total expendenture for the 2007 year and it came out to - $4,673.89

I better not let my wife do our taxes this year...Ha-Ha!

Hey bro - I'm sure NP is working hard to get your order processed and shipped. I've had shipments delayed because of 1 or 2 products not being in stock - but the second they got it they shipped right out.

If you're waiting for Napalm, let me tell you - Napalm is an awesome product that I had doubts about when I first got it, but man o' man does this stuff work. I just placed an order for 2 bottles - It's definitly one of this years most innovative supplements!

Regardless - Good Luck!

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
I was just aboutto ask the same thing, I made an order monday and it hasnt shipped yet either, it just says PENDING. All I ordered was NOW Fish Oils, NOW Adam caps, and NOW Green Tea.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe the NOW ADAM caps are currently out of stock - I could be wrong, but it's a hot item!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Send an email to customer service and see what's up.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ye waiting on m drol p plex here for weeks now :( at least you dudes r in the US.. i have to wait another 5-10days for it to arrive lol

all good, all in time!!!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I just estimated my NP total expendenture for the 2007 year and it came out to - $4,673.89

I better not let my wife do our taxes this year...Ha-Ha!

Hey bro - I'm sure NP is working hard to get your order processed and shipped. I've had shipments delayed because of 1 or 2 products not being in stock - but the second they got it they shipped right out.

If you're waiting for Napalm, let me tell you - Napalm is an awesome product that I had doubts about when I first got it, but man o' man does this stuff work. I just placed an order for 2 bottles - It's definitly one of this years most innovative supplements!

Regardless - Good Luck!
if your wife gets mad, add up how much she has spent on: clothes/shoes/purses/makeup

:D

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I tried that one... didn't work. Even our finance director gets on me about my supplement habit - but hey, being a REP now has benefits!

if your wife gets mad, add up how much she has spent on: clothes/shoes/purses/makeup

:D

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I tried that one... didn't work. Even our finance director gets on me about my supplement habit - but hey, being a REP now has benefits!
how did it not work? (serious question)

Did she not spend more than you?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's justified in my eyes on why she spends so much on those items. She's a Marketing/PR Manager/Consultant for a HUGE business in this country and has to have nice suits and so forth. But she doesn't gripe too much about my supplements, she just doesn't like it when she clearly can see that I have ALOT, so to her I should be using what I have and not buying more. No biggie...

how did it not work? (serious question)

Did she not spend more than you?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
It's justified in my eyes on why she spends so much on those items. She's a Marketing/PR Manager/Consultant for a HUGE business in this country and has to have nice suits and so forth. But she doesn't gripe too much about my supplements, she just doesn't like it when she clearly can see that I have ALOT, so to her I should be using what I have and not buying more. No biggie...
cool deal! :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just aboutto ask the same thing, I made an order monday and it hasnt shipped yet either, it just says PENDING. All I ordered was NOW Fish Oils, NOW Adam caps, and NOW Green Tea.
Should have stated in the comments that you wanted your order NOW!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time to start picking up a few items for her as well.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt, I'm waaaaaaaaaay ahead of you brother! Ha-Ha!

Santa's got Slick Pleasures for an Aspirelighting Mrs. Clause! If, you catch my drift... Ha-Ha!
Time to start picking up a few items for her as well.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NP just received a shipment containing Napalm, and there's more on the way.

Very glad y'all like it so much.

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
any info on when the adam vcaps are getting in, the waits killing me :sad:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I understand the shipment is expected any day now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any info on when the adam vcaps are getting in, the waits killing me :sad:
Ahhh....sorry, I thought you meant the upcoming Nutraplanet Multivitamin Nutracap.

I was wondering how you heard so soon. :)