Whats that smell?

  1. Whats that smell?


    Am i smelling something special from NP for X-mas? Can we expect some sales for the upcoming Christmas? Sounds like a great idea to me!!


  2. No. You have all been very naughty !

  3. Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    No. You have all been very naughty !
    •   
       


  4. dang....thats wat my parents always say.....or they buy somethin for themselves and say its mine....u better not let dsade buy everythin i want so that its outta stock!!

  5. i want napalm and dcp to be back in stock that is holding up my order

  6. Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    No. You have all been very naughty !
    booo

  7. Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    No. You have all been very naughty !
    Well who's the company making naughty supplement stack deals available? Slick pleasures?!?!? Come on we're only human!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i want napalm and dcp to be back in stock that is holding up my order
    i haven't read much about napalm. i've actually kinda been outta the loop the last month with my internship. Did you try the Bulk Lipoderm NP had a while back? If so what'd you think of it?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nsr54 View Post
    i haven't read much about napalm. i've actually kinda been outta the loop the last month with my internship. Did you try the Bulk Lipoderm NP had a while back? If so what'd you think of it?
    Napalm blows the Lipoderm original away.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. did NP recieve the Flawless shipment today?

  11. So Dsade, does this mean that sometime in the near future we could see Napalm as a bulk product?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nsr54 View Post
    So Dsade, does this mean that sometime in the near future we could see Napalm as a bulk product?
    Highly doubtful, sorry.

    Phantom...re:flawless. NP never sent the order. Feel free to PM me.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. worth a shot

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nsr54 View Post
    i haven't read much about napalm. i've actually kinda been outta the loop the last month with my internship. Did you try the Bulk Lipoderm NP had a while back? If so what'd you think of it?
    i havent used the bulk, i have used the Lipoderm ultra from avant and i liked it , i have my hopes up for napalm but it doesnt seem to be on stock. they dont get it soon i might have to order it from some place else aswell ad the DCP

  15. Napalm should be back in stock any time now. I believe a shipment was already shipped out to Nutra.

  16. Napalm/DCP stack sounds awesome! {{Fingers tapping on my desk}}

  17. Speaking of a Napalm/DCP stack i think something like if you buy 1 napalm you get 1 DCP bottle free sounds just terrific

  18. LOL, that would be nice, wouldn't it? What do you say, Matt?

  19. i'm just gonna milk the whole idea of a sale for all its worth. their either gonna get really annoyed of my persistent ass or their gonna have to ban me............................ .............................. .....on a second note, dont ban me

  20. Quote Originally Posted by nsr54 View Post
    i'm just gonna milk the whole idea of a sale for all its worth. their either gonna get really annoyed of my persistent ass or their gonna have to ban me............................ .............................. .....on a second note, dont ban me

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post

  22. zombie you fatty

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    LOL, that would be nice, wouldn't it? What do you say, Matt?
    Buy a DCP get a bottle of Napalm free? Sounds awesome. Just go ahead and send us a few cases and we will get right on it!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. That smell is Napalm.

    Don't you love the smell of Napalm in the morning?

    I do.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    That smell is Napalm.

    Don't you love the smell of Napalm in the morning?

    I do.
    Ya know, i bet discounted Napalm would smell ever better. My goodness I can't even begin to fathom it......aaaahhhh

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    zombie you fatty
    i bet you still love me even with this extra pounds and if i gained even more but if you dont apreciate the small fat rolls fell free to send me a few napalm bottles *wink**wink*
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 577
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:53 PM
  2. Whats that i hear? 5 bottles of MMV2 were giving away for logs!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 01:59 AM
  3. Whats that smell " not protein related"
    By loony41 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 10:48 PM
  4. Getting Tax Return In a few days ..Whats that mean??..lol
    By slipondajimmy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 05:41 PM
Log in
Log in