More SAMe options? - AnabolicMinds.com

More SAMe options?

More SAMe options?

I only see NOW 200mg, would be nice to have some 400mg options as well...my joints / liver and mood would be most appreciative!
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    I only see NOW 200mg, would be nice to have some 400mg options as well...my joints / liver and mood would be most appreciative!
    Kind of off topic but how much SAMe is recommended for liver protection, thinking of using this instead of milk thistle, especailly after the negative reports about milk thisle.

Quote Originally Posted by b_delgros View Post
    Kind of off topic but how much SAMe is recommended for liver protection, thinking of using this instead of milk thistle, especailly after the negative reports about milk thisle.
    I think 400mg -800mg a day is rec. for liver health, though Id suspect that 200mg would have an effect, especially for non-cycle / general health use.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
    •   

Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I think 400mg -800mg a day is rec. for liver health, though Id suspect that 200mg would have an effect, especially for non-cycle / general health use.
    Nail on the head. SAMe is a great supp with a variety of benefits. As I remember Dsade was thinking about producing a NP brand at a cost ratio much more favorable to us hungry consumers, but fell thru due to other priorities I believe. Hows bout'em now D?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Nail on the head. SAMe is a great supp with a variety of benefits. As I remember Dsade was thinking about producing a NP brand at a cost ratio much more favorable to us hungry consumers, but fell thru due to other priorities I believe. Hows bout'em now D?
    Double up. Extremely interested. This is probably one of the most underrated support supps on AM imho.

How are the mood benefits from Sam-e? Is it something you really feel? I've been one irritable motha lately. Im looking into L-Theanine as well.
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

SAMe works pretty well for depression..at least for me. Cost is the main issue though.

2 tablespoons of fish oil + 800 mg of SAMe per day would be sweet in terms of mood improvement.

I would be highly interested in this as well, if the price was right.

Dinoiii said its the best for liver on cycle

How is it for fibromyalgia cuz my mom always complains of that

Agreed. I was surprised how much it improved my mood during PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    Dinoiii said its the best for liver on cycle
    Overall, our studies have shown a liver function return to baseline an average of 2.5 days earlier (some more, some less) than users of proper Silymarin concentrations (obviously as mentioned 3rd party studies have shown difficulty with this though and it can certainly be the source of significant confounding variable when considering this) in the post-cycle realm.

You can find more on my thoughts of SAMe at www.*************/forum under my "Ask Dr. Houser" subforum with a subforum within it entitled: "PCT: A Clinician's View" (this is my PCT forum) for those interested.

D_
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

Similar Forum Threads

1. is it harder to lift the same weight when its more dense on the bar?
    By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 09:12 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 02:38 PM
  3. nolva toxicity more/less/same as oral aas
    By nclifterz71 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 11:29 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 01:02 AM
  5. More Training Split Options