More SAMe options?
- 11-13-2007, 09:24 AM
More SAMe options?
I only see NOW 200mg, would be nice to have some 400mg options as well...my joints / liver and mood would be most appreciative!"I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
- 11-13-2007, 09:52 AM
- 11-13-2007, 09:55 AM
"I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
11-13-2007, 08:35 PM
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
11-13-2007, 09:16 PM
11-13-2007, 10:14 PM
How are the mood benefits from Sam-e? Is it something you really feel? I've been one irritable motha lately. Im looking into L-Theanine as well.
11-14-2007, 01:24 PM
SAMe works pretty well for depression..at least for me. Cost is the main issue though.
2 tablespoons of fish oil + 800 mg of SAMe per day would be sweet in terms of mood improvement.
11-14-2007, 04:34 PM
11-18-2007, 06:59 PM
11-19-2007, 12:21 AM
11-20-2007, 04:00 AM
11-20-2007, 08:30 AM
You can find more on my thoughts of SAMe at www.*************/forum under my "Ask Dr. Houser" subforum with a subforum within it entitled: "PCT: A Clinician's View" (this is my PCT forum) for those interested.
Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
Similar Forum Threads
- By underdog13 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 30Last Post: 04-17-2009, 10:12 PM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 01-03-2008, 03:38 PM
- By nclifterz71 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 26Last Post: 04-26-2007, 12:29 AM
- By Chemo in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 05-26-2005, 02:02 AM
- By iron addict in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2004, 07:23 PM