shipping to australia?

un33q

Awards
i'm thinking of ordering DCP and anabolic pump oryellow gold or powerfull. but the thing is i'm living in australia and i don't know whether these will get past customs. so for those of you who know anything about products, the above products specifically and whether you can get them in to australia could you please help us out. and also any other products which i won't be able to get into aus. thx.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
The 3 prods you mention shall get into Aust no probs. You can run your final order in this thread and the Aussies here can say yes or no to likelyhood of gettin the stuff in.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
and no prohomones as you already probably know. Protein powders don't have much luck either. There is a site with a prohibited items list i think.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
poor aussies, no probs in good old nz

:thumbsup:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Those should be fine.. I just got some DCP in this week.

un33q

Awards
poor aussies, no probs in good old nz

:thumbsup:
man, i'm pretty damn envious of u.
why's australia such a strict country, does that time sylvester stallone brought hgh over here have anything to do with it. or has aus been this strict yonks before?

un33q

Awards
Those should be fine.. I just got some DCP in this week.
hey asianbabe, so ur think it should get in? or it will get in? and personally how did dcp work for ya and what made it different compared to caffeine based fat burners? or do u have some sort of stackin thing going on?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
man, i'm pretty damn envious of u.
why's australia such a strict country, does that time sylvester stallone brought hgh over here have anything to do with it. or has aus been this strict yonks before?
it happened to you guys about a couple of years ago when new regulations were introduced, it's all about $$$$, the australians then tried to bully nz into following suit but it got chucked out of our parliment after public pressure and it's all good

the only thing our customs are on the look out for is ephedrine and psuedo ephedrine as well as your general ilegals but ph's for example fly threw customs, i seen the list that you can't bring in and it's crazy:fool2:

glad i live over the ditch:thumbsup:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hey asianbabe, so ur think it should get in? or it will get in? and personally how did dcp work for ya and what made it different compared to caffeine based fat burners? or do u have some sort of stackin thing going on?
I did a comprehensive log of it here : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58298-ab-dcp-d.html

Compared to other caffeine based fat burners, this can complement them or be used alone. You can certainly try them with others, some good ones would be with Leviathan (see stack special in my sig) or AMP, or for another non-stim, thyrotabs or sesamin.

I really love how DCP is virtually side effect-free, apart from a bucketload of sweating and some nice fat loss. You can take it at night without worrying about whether you'll be able to sleep, some users have reported nice appetite suppressing effects (though funnily enough not everyone experienced that). The PLCAR in it should also help fight general fatigue and help you get through your workouts, especially when you're on a reduced caloric intake. I could go on and on.. but give it a go, I think you will be pleased.

un33q

Awards
I did a comprehensive log of it here : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58298-ab-dcp-d.html

Compared to other caffeine based fat burners, this can complement them or be used alone. You can certainly try them with others, some good ones would be with Leviathan (see stack special in my sig) or AMP, or for another non-stim, thyrotabs or sesamin.

I really love how DCP is virtually side effect-free, apart from a bucketload of sweating and some nice fat loss. You can take it at night without worrying about whether you'll be able to sleep, some users have reported nice appetite suppressing effects (though funnily enough not everyone experienced that). The PLCAR in it should also help fight general fatigue and help you get through your workouts, especially when you're on a reduced caloric intake. I could go on and on.. but give it a go, I think you will be pleased.
Leviathan sounds and looks like a solid product. But i think the yohimbe in it might give me problems with customs if i try to order it in. Yes and DCP sounds good to me since i've always had problems with caffeine. Heck, i even have problems with the amount of caffeine in green tea tablets. I've also never had problems with appetite. After coming down from a hgih calorie intake i was able to half the calories within 2 days no problems. i think my body enjoys burning fat by using its fat storages =].

Last edited:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan sounds and looks like a solid product. But i think the yohimbe in it might give me problems with customs if i try to order it in. Yes and DCP sounds good to me since i've always had problems with caffeine. Heck, i even have problems with the amount of caffeine in green tea tablets. I've also never had problems with appetite. After coming down from a hgih calorie intake i was able to half the calories within 2 days no problems. i think my body enjoys burning fat by using its fat storages =].
Leviathan (if inspected) will not make it past customs... Asianbabe managed to get it past using a lot of good luck (or some other super secret tricks).

I have gotten all the items you mention past (inspected too) no problems... send [email protected] an email if unsure.

un33q

Awards
Leviathan (if inspected) will not make it past customs... Asianbabe managed to get it past using a lot of good luck (or some other super secret tricks).

I have gotten all the items you mention past (inspected too) no problems... send [email protected] an email if unsure.
super secret tricks you say.. i wouldn't mind learning some of those tricks. but seriously we're missing out on so many of these awesome products over here. :mad:
but yer thx for the help mate..

un33q

Awards
ok so this is the list of products that i'm going to order soon..
DCP
Gut health
java soap
zma bulk
bcaa bulk
yellow gold
beta alanine
l-leucine
NOW foods Betaine HCL
cissus powder

you guys rkn that'll be good to come in?
also could anyone recommend an effective fat burner like leviathan but without the yohimbe.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP
Gut health
java soap
zma bulk
bcaa bulk
yellow gold
beta alanine
l-leucine
NOW foods Betaine HCL
cissus powder

also could anyone recommend an effective fat burner like leviathan but without the yohimbe.
all those are fine..

you could stack SCORCH.... or another stim baed product, rapidcuts hardcore...

theres a few floating around..

nelix

Awards
  • Established
super secret tricks you say.. i wouldn't mind learning some of those tricks. but seriously we're missing out on so many of these awesome products over here. :mad:
but yer thx for the help mate..
What are we missing out on? Yohmbine is not that great... (IMHO), prohormones etc... meh... We have access to 95% of worth while supplements at least... At least you can import things and don't have to shop at GNC! think your self luck in some respects :)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Lol nelix stop spreading rumours! haha ;)

For a stim check into AMP, maybe cytolean or Scorch as adel said.

As for YG, you might need a capper for that? Haven't tried it myself yet but I'm sure it's pretty hard to handle from anecdotal reports.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol nelix stop spreading rumours! haha ;)

For a stim check into AMP, maybe cytolean or Scorch as adel said.

As for YG, you might need a capper for that? Haven't tried it myself yet but I'm sure it's pretty hard to handle from anecdotal reports.
YG is horrible. LOL.. I bought a capping kit just for it.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
LOL how do you know what ear wax tastes like? so you don't rkn anyone can down this yg stuff? cos i can down a lot of crappy tasting stuff.
Just to make sure, gather a bunch of wax from your ear and rub it on your teeth...
I have tasted my own ear wax.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
u live in the uk anyway, that's how great oz is!!

so what's with the aggro dude!!

LOL :rasp:

but i will be back in Manly in 6 weeks for XMas and NYE :dance:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP
Gut health
java soap
zma bulk
bcaa bulk
yellow gold
beta alanine
l-leucine
NOW foods Betaine HCL
cissus powder

One approach is to have the NutraPlanet order sent to an address of someone you know in the UK, and then have the parcel forwarded to you. Your items will get through Customs. The most that can happen is that you may end up paying some import duty, plus the additional shipping from the UK to you. But you will get your items.
I live in Germany and the German Customs are definitely stricter the Australian ones. I use the UK approach for all my orders from the US. It works!
Anyway, good luck with your choice!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thudd

Awards
What about BAM, JW & Pro-Anabol? I know they used to get in but I've heard that there's been problems lately.

Thudd

Awards
...in which case, is doing the stack pointless or is there a suitable JW substitute that isn't a gamble on getting in?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...in which case, is doing the stack pointless or is there a suitable JW substitute that isn't a gamble on getting in?
I have some JW lol but thats me..

Mmmm not really, try hyperdrol, activate extreme... anabolic pump...

I just put like 10 items in cart, shippin = $90US, suxsssss!