Get Diesel And Get Savings!!!
- 10-23-2007, 05:04 PM
Get Diesel And Get Savings!!!
While the price on unleaded gas is WAY UP, the price on Get Diesel is WAY DOWN & BELOW COST!!!
From now, until October 28th, make sure and take advantage of the savings opportunities that are available on Diesel Test Hardcore and Nos Ether!
Diesel Test Hardcore
- Formulated to naturally increase total testosterone and free testosterone while controlling estrogen, cortisol, prolactin and DHT formation.
- A "must have" during Post Cycle Treatment (PCT) for fast recovery of the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis (HTPA).
- Effective at all age groups from 18-90+ years old!
- No reduction of libido with increased dosage (4-6 tabs/day) as with previous version of DIESEL TEST.
- Libido (sex drive) enhancing results as early as three hours after first dose!
- Signs of increased free testosterone levels usually within the first 72 hours of use (which include: increased mental focus, assertiveness, motivation, positive outlook, elevated mood, aggressive workouts and that "Alpha Male" mentality).
- DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only herbal test booster that doubles as a powerful libido booster, semen volumizer and erection enhancer.
- 100% natural/herbal with no sneaky "under the radar" ingredients that may be banned in the future.
- 100% legal in any drug tested organization.
- Contains no "experimental" never consumed by humans ingredients.
DIESEL TEST Hardcore is the only multidimensional test booster/libido enhancer with three sets of instructions for use as three different supplements:
- 2 to 6 tabs/day for increased testosterone, libido, erections, semen volume, and estrogen/cortisol control.
- 1 to 3 tabs/day for increased libido, semen volume, erection hardness (Male Enhancement).
- 1 to 2 tabs before "sexual activity" for increased erection hardness, orgasm intensity and decreased latency time between erections.
Get Diesels #1 selling Kre-Alkalyn™ Creatine product has returned and is stronger than ever! Users of the original NOS Ether™ powder were increasing their bench, squat and deadlift 30 to 50+ lbs. during the first month of use with "out-of-this-world" pumps and rapid lean muscle mass gains! This is the exact same formula sold in 2005 with 2X the creatine and 50% more D-Ribose for even more powerful results.
The End Result of Using NOS Ether™
- Ether™ turns non-responders to creatine into believers.
- Ether™ can increase strength in the 3-10 rep range by up to 30%+
- Ether™ can increase total reps per set by up to 100%+(over a two fold increase in total reps performed at a given weight across the board!).
- Produces "Blood Pressure Cuff Pumps!"™
You are looking at pumps on off days that exceed the best pump you have ever had during a workout. The pump on workout days—like putting on a blood pressure cuff designed for at 10 year old boy.Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
- 10-24-2007, 12:16 AM
word.....and pick up some Coq DIESEL and/or R4W while your shopping......disappointment level on those 2 is at 0 (ie non existent).
- 10-24-2007, 06:17 AM
10-24-2007, 06:47 AM
10-24-2007, 10:29 AM
Last edited by Vinny; 10-24-2007 at 10:33 AM. Reason: wanted to add something as I use his other 2 products now and than
10-24-2007, 10:37 AM
This NOS ETHER formula is nothing less than the 1st 2005 batch, with more ribose and mag. creatine chelate, also alot of others.....there are some reviews on this NOS ETHER around here and alot at bb.com
Get Diesel NOS ETHER Final Review
10-24-2007, 10:37 AM
10-24-2007, 02:15 PM
Just wanted to bump this up. NOS Ether is unbelieveable, and IMO worth the regular price it goes for. If I was one who dropped hundreds of dollars on supps all the time I'm really not sure how many I would get, but I'm going for 2 at least.
If anyone wants to try this out I'd highly recommend trying it NOW, already getting a cpl of my friends just to try it at this price.
10-24-2007, 02:31 PM
10-24-2007, 04:10 PM
ah i just noticed NP is almost $10 cheaper on diesel fuel than another bb site...I should have purchased them there a month ago.
10-24-2007, 04:18 PM
10-24-2007, 04:25 PM
i'm pondering ordering 1 of each during this sale
10-24-2007, 04:44 PM
10-25-2007, 04:26 AM
I guess some didnt like the taste of powder
Your R4W is in pills to as that used to be in powder but thats just as strong so its not that change bothers me .
Infact just ordered your R4W .
Works fantastic .
10-25-2007, 09:40 AM
With the caps, I think that was a problem with the directions, I think is said take 6 caps a day, and I should have put it to 8-12 caps a day. Anyway the caps were from big clumping problems with the powder (eventhough the hardcore people would just break it up) and I had alot of people returning the product after they open it which was costing me.....so I did the caps.
10-26-2007, 05:27 PM
Okay thanks going to give it another try order it again . Yes I recall it was 6 caps that was the dose. I never felt it same as 'first batch" probably was just underdosing.
Funny untill I read the posts here I did not know that taken another creatine with it wasnt needed . I just used it for the amazing pumps
10-26-2007, 05:31 PM
Hey chuck, how does ether 2010 compare to nos ether? I already have mixes i use and would rather take something in caps, and the 2010 seems to be on sale too
10-26-2007, 06:48 PM
10-26-2007, 06:55 PM
Hmm ok, I believe you, out goes the 2010 from the cart, in goes the nos ether. I wish I would have taken you up on the DTH logging, but at the time I was logging leviathan from PAL already. I might buy a bottle of it just for PCT or for the tail end of the x-factor i'm taking now.
10-27-2007, 01:20 AM
Would you recommend stacking banaba leaf will NOS Ether? Along with the extra carbs and Glutamine it should help.
The product looks extremely interesting by it's ingredience, Ill decide later today.
10-27-2007, 09:49 AM
the ba you should take each dose about 8h apart.
10-28-2007, 04:41 PM
I just purchased some NOS Diesel. I won't get arround to using it for a couple of months as I want to finish what I'm in the middle of right now, but I'm looking forward to using it. I want to get my deadlift and general strength up a notch or two this winter. This looks to be a great product.
10-28-2007, 05:53 PM
10-29-2007, 12:18 AM
Just ordered two tubs of NOS Ether for use down the line, at that price how can anyone turn it down? Eventually I will be able to compare it to the next stack I am doing (after my HDx2, Activate original, LX 2.0 I just started!) which is:
10-29-2007, 10:07 AM
10-30-2007, 12:26 AM
Alpha Drive XL
maybe Primed Ultra Preworkout
Would do DTHC but got the Feno and ADXL for $10 a pop and have had it just sitting around.
10-30-2007, 12:30 AM
and that one isn't as expensive as it sounds. BulkCM at about 3g/day isn't bad. BA is cheap. Got the VasoXplode for ten bucks. Got both the Drive/RPM on opening sale so like 30/pop.
Edit: And now while thinking about it I'm kinda a cheap ass, this current stack:
LX 2.0=only full price one at $30.
10-30-2007, 03:44 AM
I got some Diesel Hardcore.This Price is insane..Thanks Chuck ...Cannot wait to test it..Had friends have it,but not me.Did not get diesel fuel in this order..tho I am keen to try the classic..
Have had a sample of that before..Workouts were great for a week!
10-30-2007, 10:15 AM
10-30-2007, 10:19 AM
NOS ETHER $39.99....come on.......NO/Creatine combo at the level of ETHER......doesnt exist. Sizeon (creatine only) people like, but thats prob because of the creatine mono and glycerol makes people think they are gaining like 5lbs a week.
Anyway everyone that picked up NOS ETHER and DTH let us know how you like them.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Steveoph in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-26-2009, 06:25 PM
- By qnzlilshotta in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 12-13-2008, 02:45 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 5Last Post: 08-24-2008, 09:44 AM
- By slow-mun in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 43Last Post: 12-02-2007, 05:46 PM
- By Rage (SoCal) in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 19Last Post: 10-10-2006, 03:29 PM