- 10-22-2007, 10:55 PM
Could Nutra pick this up possibly? Maybe in caps to add to meals / protein powders?
Q&A - Aminogen - Triarco Industries, Inc.
- 10-23-2007, 07:38 AM
Yes, I've thought of this before and would like to use myself.
- 10-23-2007, 02:46 PM
I have also. It would probably be better in caps. Would like carbogen too.
10-23-2007, 05:10 PM
Aminogen capped would be nice or some NOW Dairy Digest.
10-25-2007, 03:07 PM
This would be very tough to do since Triarco has the patent on it.
We licensed Aminogen for SyntheSIZE. Triarco has very strict guidelines for its use, such minimum dose requirements, label requirements, etc.
10-25-2007, 08:01 PM
10-25-2007, 08:19 PM
I think having some caps to throw back with your meals throughout the day would be great for helping your body use more of what you eat efficiently. Hopefully NP picks this stuff up
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blazer88 in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:51 AM
- By pu12en12g in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2006, 01:27 AM
- By txwakeskater in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 11-29-2002, 02:21 AM
- By antonio in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2002, 08:03 PM
- By khafra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2002, 10:34 AM