Did NP change their BCAAs?

  1. Did NP change their BCAAs?


    I got some a while ago and it was a VERY fine powder that looked like powdered sugar. The container I just got now has much bigger granules and almost looks like granulated sugar. I'm assuming it's just a different supplier or something.


  2. bump
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  3. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    some of it has a metallic shininess to it too now
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  4. Sounds like the mesh size on this last batch is not micronized...but no, we have been using the same supplier for over a year, and we used the same supplier for Xtend.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. I always wondered why the BCAA's in Xtend and Purple Wraath dont look like the white powder BCCA's you buy in bulk.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    I always wondered why the BCAA's in Xtend and Purple Wraath dont look like the white powder BCCA's you buy in bulk.
    exactly! I was wondering the same thing. Well, if it is granulated (preferred) like XTEND, then im gonna buy it in bulk and dump like 50 packs of propel powder in it and try to make my own SCIVATION XTEND. Anyone with me?

    Heck, if its granulated, i would dump the following...

    500g bulk BCAA's
    100g bulk CM
    100g bulk BA
    100g bulk AAKG

    dump like 50 packs of flavored propel or crystal light and mix.

    Someone please try this.....

  7. Extend is pretty cheap and you will never beat the flavour.

    That said with there bb.com exclusive flavour I'm pretty annoyed, so I might just make my own in protest.

  8. Purple Wraath seems to be a better value than Xtend. I like the extra ingredients. It's bs that they dont disclose the exact BCAA amounts though. Anyone else tired of supplement companies ****ing with us using these god damn "proprietary complex" labels to avoid listing amounts. It's not like they are protecting an ingredient. They should get slammed for that IMO.

    *update*: damn check out Core ABC. I really like the dosages. 10g of BCAA per serving and 2.5g or both CM and BA. Downside is 50 serving per container vs the others 90. So many choices...

    Where is dsade with the all in one NutraPlanet EAA/BA/CM mix?
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Purple Wraath seems to be a better value than Xtend. I like the extra ingredients.

    *update*: damn check out Core ABC. I really like the dosages. 10g of BCAA per serving and 2.5g or both CM and BA. So many choices...
    It's not so much a mater of value, purple wraath contains EAA, which I much prefer over BCAA my self.

    I am getting VERY sick of the Wraath taste though, I have Swell coming, I will just chase it with hydrolyzed whey 15 minutes after I consume it.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Where is dsade with the all in one NutraPlanet EAA/BA/CM mix?
    Can't find a decent flavouring system.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    It's not so much a mater of value, purple wraath contains EAA, which I much prefer over BCAA my self.

    I am getting VERY sick of the Wraath taste though, I have Swell coming, I will just chase it with hydrolyzed whey 15 minutes after I consume it.
    I agree, PW flavor is something else i tell ya. Not very impressed with my sample packet yesterday. I had that, and then i sipped on my lemonade XTEND during workout......on a scale of 1-10...

    PW = 4
    XTEND = 9.9

  12. bulk BCAAs + Tang

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sounds like the mesh size on this last batch is not micronized...but no, we have been using the same supplier for over a year, and we used the same supplier for Xtend.
    I just got a new jug of Xtend and noticed the same thing about the particle size. Much bigger than before. It must have been from the same batch.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Bwill View Post
    I just got a new jug of Xtend and noticed the same thing about the particle size. Much bigger than before. It must have been from the same batch.
    If they are still using the same supplier (and I would assume they are) then it makes sense.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Can't find a decent flavouring system.
    If you drop the bcaa for straight leucine, use beta-alanine and creatine mono it should just taste like chalk...

    Or steal the secret xtend recipe of 10 original sweeteners and spiciniods.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Can't find a decent flavouring system.

    ya pretty hard to accomplish. have you tried to find the flavor sys used by xtend? their lemonade is very good.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bodybybrad View Post
    ya pretty hard to accomplish. have you tried to find the flavor sys used by xtend? their lemonade is very good.
    The favouring company we used for Xtend has gotten so big they seem to not have any time to pick up new customers.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DID ANYONE GET THEIR E-911 today?
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 02:30 PM
  2. how often should one change their lifting routine....
    By lift or die in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 07:50 PM
  3. How bad did NP's sale hurt your wallet
    By Zero V in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 08:51 AM
  4. Venom HD CHanged Their Formula???
    By ranel2220 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 12:17 PM
Log in
Log in