NP hooked it UP! PIC included!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Once again NutraPlanet hooked me up! Thanks Guys!

I placed an order for Xceed and Gut Health, both of which are on sale for $15 each - Awesome price! I was a bit stunned to see how many samples I got... bare in mind, it was two orders...

Attachments

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
damn son....i want all those podeidon and blast samples..lol

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Hhahah damn.
Only reason I checked otu this thread was for the pic hahah nice bro

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
F'N right! They hooked me up! 2 shakers and 2 shirts - AWESOME!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of anyone getting a shaker....so where's mine at???....J/K nutra

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome man! I've placed about 10 orders with NP and never recieved a sample :(

Maybe when I order something this weekend while the anniversary sale is going on I'll get a sample!!! :type:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
F'N right! They hooked me up! 2 shakers and 2 shirts - AWESOME!
I saw the shakers but didn't think nothing of it.

NP has shakers now! :head: I need some new shakers, so we will see if I got one with my order....

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Thats awesome man! I've placed about 10 orders with NP and never recieved a sample :(

Maybe when I order something this weekend while the anniversary sale is going on I'll get a sample!!! :type:
Sorry, reps don't get samples :nono: I kid, I kid. I just enjoy giving reps a hard time : D

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I hate you man, You make me want to order something just to see what goodies might be added. You got a early X-mas present there.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, reps don't get samples :nono: I kid, I kid. I just enjoy giving reps a hard time : D
haha...hater...
I got a shirt last time....i dont want samples anyway, well unless its blast, still wanna try that

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
So this is what I'll get if I shatter my leg and put a hot chick in my avatar? :lol:

Nice bro.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
:wtf: wtf i ordered a large xtend and all i got was a pamplet on other supps

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Remember - you must ASK for samples in the comment box... I placed 2 different orders to take advantage of the samples that they are dishing out... and I asked for a shirt, too.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
hey matthew 76 is that marzia prince in your avi?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Remember - you must ASK for samples in the comment box... I placed 2 different orders to take advantage of the samples that they are dishing out... and I asked for a shirt, too.
I do :(

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha.yeah i was jealous and asked for a shirt last time..and got one...NP is good peeps

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
waaaay of subject but have you seen her advertisement where shes holdin a box of halodrel in front of her box:D

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
NP is awesome! I will only shop here from now on. I got 10 sample packets.

4 No Xpolde
3 WTF pumped
3 Venom

Thanks NP!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah UNC, Nutra has much better prices than the other site u know me from, lol

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
i Just got hooked up big time too, thanks nutra!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude - that's how how found out about her - "The most sought after box" - they got that right! LOL!

waaaay of subject but have you seen her advertisement where shes holdin a box of halodrel in front of her box:D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention they are just a state away! Helps for very fast shipment.
i hear ya!! i accidentally marked money order when checking out and i had to contact them about it so shipping took about a week, but after everything was straightened out i got it NEXT DAY after they shipped it

Nutra rocks!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah man - I ordered yesterday, it was here at lunch! And that's with standard FedX!

i hear ya!! i accidentally marked money order when checking out and i had to contact them about it so shipping took about a week, but after everything was straightened out i got it NEXT DAY after they shipped it

Nutra rocks!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My god...that body is perfect..:jaw:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
She looks just like my wife......In the dark.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
definitely cant let the gf find me looking at this site anymore....

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Mine package gets here tomorrow....I can't wait.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, I've never gotten a single sample either:whiner:! LOL! But I'm not complaining, as NP's prices and customer service is AWSOME! Thats good enough for me! But NICE stash you got there Mathews!! Good ****e!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I got my order and had 0 samples in it :( - However I did get in on the free clumpy Poseidon and last time I had like 16 samples on a $35 order. It's hit or miss. It's kind of sad when you actually expect samples with you order...lol.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've never gotten a single sample either:whiner:! LOL! But I'm not complaining, as NP's prices and customer service is AWSOME! Thats good enough for me! But NICE stash you got there Mathews!! Good ****e!
yeah, Im placing an order on saturday, and If I dont get samples this time :smite:

JK....kinda :type:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I order from the site just like everyone else, and I can tell you I am just happy to receive everything on my order without error.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I got a shirt in my order i recived today. JEAH! its a start.