Coming Soon: Nutraplanet Anniversary Sale

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    okay
    stryder have you been taking your crazy pills? >:[ You need to take them you know or else you might become delusional

2. so when can we expect this sale.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    stryder have you been taking your crazy pills? >:[ You need to take them you know or else you might become delusional
    ...me thinks we've built up an immunity to them

4. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    me think so too.

5. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    just because your crazy stryder, how about hooking up a crazy brother with a nice sample of a Java Lather Soap ;]
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    AdelV, leave us a comment and we'll make up for it
    lol thanx man.. but darren is already super dooper awesome to me! he's a star! no ****.. thanks to you guys alot

7. My cart has a few Ultimate NHA stacks in it, I wanna wait for the sale but I don't wanna miss out, ETA?

8. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    lol thanx man.. but darren is already super dooper awesome to me! he's a star! no ****.. thanks to you guys alot
    Ya bro you'll get hooked up big time. I put in 3 or 4 orders of between $150-300 and didnt get anything. My next 200+ order I mentiond somthing and got a T-shirt and almost a months worth of a supp in samples. NP def takes care of its customers.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Ya bro you'll get hooked up big time. I put in 3 or 4 orders of between $150-300 and didnt get anything. My next 200+ order I mentiond somthing and got a T-shirt and almost a months worth of a supp in samples. NP def takes care of its customers.
    sweet...

so ive spent 2k US nearly in 4 months LOL cos i order for my mates!!! i hope they hook me up crazy! hahaha

samples r good tho, cos it gives u a chance to test products out!

10. Oh man, I just placed a big order too - or at least big for me. Depending on this sale looks like I may have to switch from the debit card to the credit card.

And in all seriousness, congratulations on all your success and well-earned reputation. You

11. My interest has been peaked, been holding an order a bit waiting for some goodies to comeback in stock, cant wait to see what the sale prices will be, and speaking of prices, I take it they will be the same at the little sister supreme too.

12. I'n about ot place a big order too... when will this sale happen?

MY hamster is really low on a couple of things, so in the name of science, start with the sale!
  13. wow

This is gonna be great! Thanks in advance sam, dsade and darren!

14. Just in time for me to place another order, great timing!

15. Yeah, i was just about to order. Now I must wait.

Too bad I've only got a few days worth of stuff but I the wait will be worth it. :-D

16. Quote Originally Posted by miked512 View Post
    Yeah, i was just about to order. Now I must wait.

Too bad I've only got a few days worth of stuff but I the wait will be worth it. :-D
    It always is.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

17. Wow, that is one hell of a sale

18. lionel u forgot to thank verner!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post
    lionel u forgot to thank verner!!

20. NP - I love you!

21. Wait untill you guys see the BULK sale ! Coming soon to a theater
    near you !

22. I just have one question....when?
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy

23. Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    I don't forget the 4th member.

Nutra needs 4 to make it run, and that extra head to conjure up so many good sales in a row.

24. Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    Wait untill you guys see the BULK sale ! Coming soon to a theater
    near you !

25. Yes - can you please give me an answer on when the sale will take place; or at least an estimate? I will be leaving the States in a bit and I will be needing to place an order rather soon.

Thanks guys!

26. when when when????????

27. Are you coming to Australia per chance?

28. Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post
    Nutra needs 4 to make it run, and that extra head to conjure up so many good sales in a row.
    That is why we brought Verner on board...for the extra head.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

29. That would be cool - but where I'm going is... well, I'll just leave it at somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post
    Are you coming to Australia per chance?

30. Lol the extra head. It took me two takes to get that joke. I somehow am dumber and slower after I do weights. Is it the creatine?

No Darren the 4th is needed, and he came at just the right time. It's all making sense and coming together. Lots coming your way NP!! Big boxes are going to need packing, and often.

Matthew, sh1t man I actually live there, somewhere, can you bring me some yohimbine ethyl ester.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet TNT Stackô - Coming Soon!
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 06:18 PM
  2. NutraPlanet TNT Stackô - Coming Soon!
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 03:40 PM
  3. Nutraplanet's 3rd Anniversary Sale!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 12:18 AM
  4. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 07:47 AM