Wow Great Job Agian Nutraplanet! - AnabolicMinds.com

Wow Great Job Agian Nutraplanet!

1. Professional Member

Wow Great Job Agian Nutraplanet!

Well I checked my email today and I saw that a ***** company was having a AN sale. 62 bucks for both RPM and Drive. I was like wow they beat nutraplanet. I also noticed yesterday bb.com was selling Drive for 32 bucks as well. I come onto nutraplanet and you guys have already taken care of that. 32 for just Drive alone. BB.com raised Drives prices to 35 and the combo doesnt intrest me anymore considering how you spend more but you don't really save. Good Job with nutraplanet! You guys are always on top of the low prices. I need my Drive

2. Elite Member

dangit! i thought i got a deal from another site....looks like i'll be ordering my next bottle of Drive from NP!
  3. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    dangit! i thought i got a deal from another site....looks like i'll be ordering my next bottle of Drive from NP!
    honestly, I go around sometimes to check the prices of competition. bb.com's deals dont even come close. (well sometimes they do with deals) but the majority of the time nutra owns in prices. Sometimes I find a good 5 buck difference between nutra and other sites. The cheaper the better.
    •   

4. Elite Member

yeah i agree, i went to another site and got it for their "pre-order" price the day Drive arrived to them, but it doesnt beat NP's $32.99 price tag
  5. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    yeah i agree, i went to another site and got it for their "pre-order" price the day Drive arrived to them, but it doesnt beat NP's $32.99 price tag
    nutraplanet had preorder price of 35 bucks.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

I was thinking the same thing actually b/c I got the same email notice. I checked out NP and found the prices had already been matched. I check a few other sites, and might find one or two items cheaper, but on multiple item orders NP almost always seems to win. In fact if NP is within a couple bucks I'll take NP anyway just b/c I know what type of service I'm going to get....and you gotta support the team
  7. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    I was thinking the same thing actually b/c I got the same email notice. I checked out NP and found the prices had already been matched. I check a few other sites, and might find one or two items cheaper, but on multiple item orders NP almost always seems to win. In fact if NP is within a couple bucks I'll take NP anyway just b/c I know what type of service I'm going to get....and you gotta support the team
    yeah, on some instances i find another website beating out the prices of nutraplanet but only by a few bucks. Most of the time nutraplanet has the best deals.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Independent Verification of Activate Xtreme. Great Job!
    By southpaw23 in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 07:34 PM
  2. Wow good job maxine!
    By hman85 in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 11:48 AM
  3. White Flood And Gvt Awesome Show----great Job!
    By Manimalia in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 04:35 AM
  4. Great service with Nutraplanet
    By Bwill in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 10:20 PM