Finally.,.the Hottest Product Of The Year!!!!!

  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,415
    Rep Power
    771849
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Finally.,.the Hottest Product Of The Year!!!!!


    And many many moons in the making.

    BULK X-FACTOR ROCKETS INTO THE PLANET!!!!

    Arachidonic Acid (Bulk X-Factor) (500 grams) By NutraPlanet

    This is the one you have always wanted to try, but hesitated due to cost. This is the one that is gaining more momentum than a fat woman on a turbo-sled.

    This is the one that will jack you up and lean you out, non-hormonally...and now AFFORDABLY.

    First run on this is expected to sell out extremely quick, as "other boards" have already gotten the word.

    Run over to my Taste Test thread for dosing suggestions. This powder is VERY user friendly, and it is goiung to be a breeze to mega dose, if you are experimentally inclined.

    BXF - that's right...WE got it for you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  2. New Member
    italionstallion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    318
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    18.97%

    Wow, awesome.

    And congrats, i'm sure it was difficult and frustrating to get it, but ya did!

    p.s. great deal too, looking forward to giving it a go.
  3. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32271
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,415
    Rep Power
    771849
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by italionstallion View Post

    And congrats, i'm sure it was difficult and frustrating to get it, but ya did!
    You have NO idea. William is a very busy man, but communication through myself, Sam, Darren, and all the MN reps finally made this a reality.

    I am a little over a week into a pretty high-end dosing, and I do have to say I am quite impressed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    2805
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    81.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    We were anticipating this to come in by Friday but just received word that it may come in sooner than that...initial run is VERY limited so get it NOW. They are selling FAST!!!

    Bulk X-Factor
  6. New Member
    hardestgainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    250
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    78.48%

    how does it come? do you have to cap it yourself??
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,415
    Rep Power
    771849
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    how does it come? do you have to cap it yourself??
    Easy to use powder. I am running a taste test thread with suggestions...fruity drinks work fine to dissolve 5 grams in.

    Capping would not work quite as well, I would imagine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. New Member
    hardestgainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    250
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    78.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Easy to use powder. I am running a taste test thread with suggestions...fruity drinks work fine to dissolve 5 grams in.

    Capping would not work quite as well, I would imagine.
    why's that
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,415
    Rep Power
    771849
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    why's that
    You would be taking 15 caps a day. I guess if you don't mind that, it would be fine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Rep Power
    2805
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    81.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ...did I mention that this was in stock?
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,415
    Rep Power
    771849
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    ...did I mention that this was in stock?
    It came early??

    SWEEET!!! Prepare the riot squad for crowd control.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  12. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Christ, this is what I need! Thumbs up, Dsade and NP.
  13. New Member
    Naseem's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1812
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    97.75%

    hey dsade since the powder is 10% i am wonderin bout composition of the other 90% ?
  14. New Member
    Breezed_one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    169
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    30.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    hey dsade since the powder is 10% i am wonderin bout composition of the other 90% ?
    Bulk X-Factor Taste Experiments

    sort of an answer for you.
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,415
    Rep Power
    771849
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    hey dsade since the powder is 10% i am wonderin bout composition of the other 90% ?
    From my understanding the Arachidonic Acid molecules are coated in fine mesh lecithin, in order to protect the AA from going rancid.

    So the answer would be: lecithin.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. New Member
    JJJJ4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    98
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    91%

    Got my ship confirmation today.

    I cant do the math....will one bottle of bulk AA ran for 50 days last as long, and be at the dosage, as MN X-Factor?
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,415
    Rep Power
    771849
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Yes, 500 grams will be the equivalent of 2 bottles of X-factor. Ran at recommended dosage, it will last you 50 days.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. New Member
    methodice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    417
    Rep Power
    346
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    54.01%

    dsade is there any mention of lecithin on the label of the bulk x-factor, or does the label just say arachidonic acid? i mean the label you put on the 500g bottle you sell to us
    Last edited by methodice; 10-09-2007 at 11:20 PM. Reason: edit
  19. New Member
    wontdie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    277
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    11.14%

    Hey NP, are there plans to offer 250g bottles?
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,415
    Rep Power
    771849
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post
    dsade is there any mention of lecithin on the label of the bulk x-factor, or does the label just say arachidonic acid? i mean the label you put on the 500g bottle you sell to us
    I haven't seen the labells yet, but I will remind them.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  21. Advanced Member
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    433
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    3.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I haven't seen the labells yet, but I will remind them.
    would this stack well with 1,4ad ?
  22. New Member
    methodice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    417
    Rep Power
    346
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    54.01%

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by methodice
    dsade is there any mention of lecithin on the label of the bulk x-factor, or does the label just say arachidonic acid? i mean the label you put on the 500g bottle you sell to us
    I haven't seen the labells yet, but I will remind them.

    No i think you got the wrong impression.
    Dsade I would prefer if it just said arachidonic acid and not have any info about lecithin. Just name is bulk arachidonic acid.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. And the real name of the new USPLabs product OEP is....
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 09:02 AM
  2. The Hottest Babes Of Poker !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:10 AM
  3. lord of the rings - return of the king
    By WiNgS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-06-2004, 05:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in