dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have a lead on some 94% Ecdysterone. I am going to work with someone to have some of if made into a Cyclodextrin complex (to improve bioavailability, and make use of multiple dosings), but we also want to feel out the board for demand of straight powder.

It would run somewhere around $25 for 30 grams (which should be a month's worth).

Yea or Nay?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that the price with the cycle?

If so, then I am very in.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
I SAY THEE NAY ! Sorry, too much Thor and the Avengers as a kid :)
I would want to try it for a few months, but I don't count do I ? lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that the price with the cycle?

If so, then I am very in.
That would be the price for just the powder, and we can have it up pretty quick.

The cyclodextrin, we need to make sure it will even form correctly. Cyclos are pretty cheap, so I wouldn'ty imagine it would be too much more than that.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i vote NAY.

i know there are a few Ecdy fans out there but i don't think there are very many.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I am DEFINATELY down for this one. I love me some ecdy!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'd buy some for my backpacking trip.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If you woke up in a tent with no pants and used condom on your chest..would you tell anyone?

Doing Grand Canyon's newest and worst trail for 3 days.

I really should be doing some cardio right now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you woke up in a tent with no pants and used condom on your chest..would you tell anyone?

Doing Grand Canyon's newest and worst trail for 3 days.

I really should be doing some cardio right now.
Only if my Ecdy was all sticky.

Yeah, you SHOULD be doing some major incline cardio. You are going to regret not hitting it as hard as you can.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm in better shape than the other guys on the trip already...so there's that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'm in better shape than the other guys on the trip already...so there's that.
In the end, it is a competition against ourselves and Nature only...the rest don't matter.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the end, it is a competition against ourselves and Nature only...the rest don't matter.
When you are running away from a hungry bear, you don't have to run faster than the bear, just faster than the slowest person in your group...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you are running away from a hungry bear, you don't have to run faster than the bear, just faster than the slowest person in your group...
Unless the bear is going after your Ecdy...in which case run faster or stuff it in your buddies shirt as you pass him.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this our good friend B-ecdysone?

You KNOW I'm down. I've been barking up that tree for months.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm down. Nutra-Caps would be nice though...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish i didn't have supplements plotted out so far in advance or this would be interesting. that and USP having their TNA available again temporarily

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is this our good friend B-ecdysone?

You KNOW I'm down. I've been barking up that tree for months.
You got it...you and I talked about both...high potency and Cyclo. Cyclo will probably take some time, but we can scoot out the powder ASAP, if demand is high enough.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish i didn't have supplements plotted out so far in advance or this would be interesting. that and USP having their TNA available again temporarily
I'm thinking high dosage Ecdy (750-900mg) along with bulk X-factor and DCP might be a pretty kickass recomp/lean bulker.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established

Don't worry...I'm no stranger to "natural" incline cardio for lengthy periods of time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't worry...I'm no stranger to "natural" incline cardio for lengthy periods of time.
And I didn't mean weekend sex on the recliner.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends on how long your heart rate is high enough I guess :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and if you start screaming your own name, but there is nobody else around to hear it, did you make a sound?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'd give ecdy another try, the bulk nature making a higher dose easier.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd more than likely be down for this at some point.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go for it.:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really liking the stats and price on this...we could have it in as early as next week.

I seriously think this would stack very nicely with Bulk X-Factor.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm really liking the stats and price on this...we could have it in as early as next week.

My idea EXACTLY.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you'll get the interest. I'd probably be down.

theshrink

Banned
Awards

Please? :D ... I think 500mg of the ecdy my e-bol and some bulk xf would be sooo great.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking high dosage Ecdy (750-900mg) along with bulk X-factor and DCP might be a pretty kickass recomp/lean bulker.
Yup, liking that idea. Might have to skip out on the DCP though after my last melting point scare. Doesnt do well for my libido either. Love the ingredient profile, but the active just don't agree with me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, liking that idea. Might have to skip out on the DCP though after my last melting point scare. Doesnt do well for my libido either. Love the ingredient profile, but the active just don't agree with me.
One of the reasons I reduced the TTA content for DCP was because of side effects, as well as including the potassium form of Pyruvate.

I notice the ingredient profile works together to actually BOOST libido, and eliminate side effects.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im in for a few months worth
I think this will be a great stack for the Holidays...minimize fat gain and still allow both enjoyment of holiday eating AND gain some lean mass non-hormonally.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this will be a great stack for the Holidays...minimize fat gain and still allow both enjoyment of holiday eating AND gain some lean mass non-hormonally.
My friends and I noticed that between ecdy and AP, all fat gain from ridiculous eating was practically minimized. I would love to see what an ecdy, AP, and DCP stack would do for a recomp.

Is the formula for DCP changed? I did notice a drop in libido when I tested it last year.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My friends and I noticed that between ecdy and AP, all fat gain from ridiculous eating was practically minimized. I would love to see what an ecdy, AP, and DCP stack would do for a recomp.

Is the formula for DCP changed? I did notice a drop in libido when I tested it last year.
Nope, no change in formula.

I am currently designing a supp to be used in conjunction with it, that might incorporate some stims, but DCP I will leave as is.

So what do you think AP would bring to a Bulk X-Factor, Ecdy stack?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am currently designing a supp to be used in conjunction with it, that might incorporate some stims, but DCP I will leave as is.

I have never run XF, so it is hard to say. Vascularity and endurance would be insane and I think that AP can be added to any stack, especially when added LBM is the goal. I think it would help to curtail any possible fat gain from the eating involved with XF.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never run XF, so it is hard to say. Vascularity and endurance would be insane and I think that AP can be added to any stack, especially when added LBM is the goal. I think it would help to curtail any possible fat gain from the eating involved with XF.
Should be a good addition.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established

very nice..i will be running it with yellow gold and p-slin..be great to have a affordable supp like this that works

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very nice..i will be running it with yellow gold and p-slin..be great to have a affordable supp like this that works
Agreed...that is why it caught my eye. I am used to seeing only the 60% extract at a price that does not allow for uber dosage.