- 09-25-2007, 09:58 PM
Liquid Java is awesome guys...I had gotten a few bars for my gf over the past couple months. Her one complain was that the rough exfoliant part of it would wear away quickly. It still smelled amazing so I would take it ..haha....I ordered the liquid to try, i like it alot better, seems like there are more exfoliant peices in it, and think it will work better for the 2 small stretch marks inside her thigh. So that being said, she jacked my bottle right away, and i will have to order another bottle for my gym bag.
Awesome product guys!
- 09-27-2007, 11:31 AM
1) the smell...it's very similar to the smell of the original bars + a pungent chemical smell, which I assume comes from the gel ingredients.
2) I can't use this on my face/ears (oily areas)...the bar cleans these areas nicely, so that the are "squeaky" clean w/o overly drying.
I guess it's all about tradeoffs. Overall, I prefer the bar. I can use a loufa to exfoliate.
- 10-31-2007, 08:29 AM
Thanks for both of your feedback, much appreciated.
I'm experimenting with the liquid-java on my hair, haha it is super long, past my waist, I love how the scent stays on and I can smell it all day. I just have to rinse thoroughly to get rid of the coffee granules.
By the way, any interest in an all in one shower/shampoo for the gym or for travel?
10-31-2007, 09:20 AM
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
How did I miss this thread?
The scent variation for the liquid is caused by two things: the extra ingredients needed to keep the soap liquid and the Shea Butter. We use an extra strong shea butter, which is melted and blended into the liquid soap. The Shea Butter does have a distinct scent, whereas when the shea butter is made into a solid soap it tends to lose its distinctive scent.
Thanks for the reviews, both of you.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
10-31-2007, 09:23 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
- By blind12 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 35Last Post: 10-27-2007, 07:04 PM
- By bolt10 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 16Last Post: 09-17-2007, 04:12 PM