Darren - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Darren

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    You are the best Darren

  2. NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You are the best Darren
    I know, you don't have to brag for me, I already do enough of that myself. I am awesome!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  3. Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    I agree, you are actually making a big mistake by not going w/ Gut Health over this product. For one, it is about half as effective and two, Gut Health is in stock, while this product will delay your shipment for another couple of days.

    Either way, thanks for your business and patience!
    can you change it ? ? ? and put 2 Gut health ? ? im going to pay the diff for my friend., he already gave me the money
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    can you change it ? ? ? and put 2 Gut health ? ? im going to pay the diff for my friend., he already gave me the money
    Not a problem, my friend, and a wise move I must say! As requested, I have changed the product to 2 units of Gut Health. This resulted in a new overall total, which will be billed in one installment, as soon as the order ships out. As soon as AN's Drive arrives in stock (should be tomorrow, the 26th), we will then have your order out the door, ASAP.

    Also, as requested in the comments section, I will be sure to include the nude pics of our flying ninja monkeys (strange request), only because you included a wink w/ the comment.

    Thanks again for your business, Bro!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  5. Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2918

    Reputation

    if you need authorization or another kind of thing to verify this email me or pm to get that scored away, since im only making this order to get a deal on the Drive presale, but as you can see on the order i got alot of other things(i got carried away while making this order ) just take those 8 billion things of my list and change them for the Gut health
  6. Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Rep Power
    2918

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Not a problem, my friend, and a wise move I must say! As requested, I have changed the product to 2 units of Gut Health. This resulted in a new overall total, which will be billed in one installment, as soon as the order ships out. As soon as AN's Drive arrives in stock (should be tomorrow, the 26th), we will then have your order out the door, ASAP.

    Also, as requested in the comments section, I will be sure to include the nude pics of our flying ninja monkeys (strange request), only because you included a wink w/ the comment.

    Thanks again for your business, Bro!
    thanks, well for the flying ninja monkeys well i have always had a fetish for them .



    Edit: I decided to keep one of the Gut health bottles for me
  7. NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    thanks, well for the flying ninja monkeys well i have always had a fetish for them .
    Surprisingly, they are a big hit, so don't feel alienated.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Welcoming Darren Back to the NutraPlanet Family!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 03:29 PM
  2. Dear Sam and Darren......
    By Vitruvian in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 03:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in