Only From Nimbus Nutrition And Only At Nutra Planet!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
ONLY FROM NIMBUS NUTRITION AND ONLY AT NUTRA PLANET!

We have recently pulled all the units of Poseidon 450 gram containers off the shelves of Nutra Planet. This was due to the worsening problem of clumping up customers have experienced with that particular lot of Poseidon. We have replaced them with a new lot of Poseidon that will not have those issues due to upgraded manufacturing processes as well as the addition of a highly effective moisture absorbing packet in each unit. These will now be standard with all Nimbus Nutrition Products.

The clumped up containers of Poseidon are still very potent and work just as well as the new lot that will be replacing them...the only difference is cosmetic. Since we do not feel comfortable selling this clumped up batch of Poseidon, but know it is still very effective, we have decided to take this opportunity to give back to our loyal customer base on Anabolic Minds.

Starting at the end of this week, we have asked Nutra Planet to include a free container of the clumped up, but still very much effective Poseidon with each order placed that included at least 2 Nimbus Nutrition Products. So if you buy 2 or more Nimbus products, we will include a free bottle of Poseidon...it's that easy! All we ask in return is that you please post a review/thread/log about one of our products.

This is our way of thanking you for helping to make Nimbus so successful. When placing your orders on Nutra Planet, please write in the comment section that you have read about the offer and would like to take advantage of it. Assuming you're purchasing at least 2 Nimbus products, the guys over at Nutra Planet will add one bottle of clumped up Poseidon to your order at no additional charge. We will also have them add a handout that will explain how to best get your free Poseidon back into powdered form for ease of use.

On behalf of Nimbus Nutrition and Nutra Planet, we THANK YOU for your continued loyalty. We recognize that we would not be successful without you and want you to know that we value your business tremendously.

Sincerely,

Workin

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Very cool!! End of the week... is that like Today??

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
is this the extra incentive your talking about on the other thread? buy new products get poseidon free.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
is this the extra incentive your talking about on the other thread? buy new products get poseidon free.
This is it! :)

Nutra Planet received them today...they may be taking a bit longer to post them due to the need to create a new profile, etc...as they are new supplements. It won't be long now! ;)

Workin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so the ba-poseidon is called swell? aaron, didnt you say to take 'swell' along with reg poseidon? oh well i got a clumped up version coming in the morn. will have to wait till next order.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got one of those versions! i just mashed it up ohwell
:d

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so the ba-poseidon is called swell? aaron, didnt you say to take 'swell' along with reg poseidon? oh well i got a clumped up version coming in the morn. will have to wait till next order.
BA was upgraded to Swell, yes.

The clumpy Poseidon is still very effective(I'm burning my booty off as I type this). Really all you have to do to rememdy the problem is simply place the lid back on the container, shake the sucker like a polaroid pictures and viola it's back in all it's scoopable glory. There may still be some tiny clumps in the product afterwards, for them I usually just beat'em down with the scooper to get them back into a fine texture. Works like a charm.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got one of those versions! i just mashed it up ohwell
:d
It's all good my friend, and hey where men.... smashing is fun. :bruce1::D

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
To those that received a clumped up version...it is still very effective. As I said, it's simply cosmetic.

Poseidon-BA was upgraded to Swell. The biggest difference is that we added Leucine and AAKG to the formula...you will be pleased, trust me! :thumbsup:

Workin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To those that received a clumped up version...it is still very effective. As I said, it's simply cosmetic.

Poseidon-BA was upgraded to Swell. The biggest difference is that we added Leucine and AAKG to the formula...you will be pleased, trust me! :thumbsup:

Workin
this will be my second jug of clumped version-believe me i have no problem with it. im just sorry i have to wait 2 weeks till next payday to get 2 swell and cash in on the clump give away. btw glad to see np is finally going to carry your new products, bout time!:thumbsup: props to workin/prid two of the best guys on am.:clap2:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It's things like this that really make a supplement company's reputation. Well done.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
this will be my second jug of clumped version-believe me i have no problem with it. im just sorry i have to wait 2 weeks till next payday to get 2 swell and cash in on the clump give away. btw glad to see np is finally going to carry your new products, bout time!:thumbsup: props to workin/prid two of the best guys on am.:clap2:
Thanks for the kind words my friend!

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
It's things like this that really make a supplement company's reputation. Well done.
And it's customers like you that allow us to be successful. Thank you.

Workin

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just placed an order. Now I going to have about a 5 month supply of poseidon and and some abyss. I can't wait to try abyss. It looks like one of the best sleep formulas I have ever seen.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I just placed an order. Now I going to have about a 5 month supply of poseidon and and some abyss. I can't wait to try abyss. It looks like one of the best sleep formulas I have ever seen.
Thanks for your support determination! Keep us informed on your results!

Workin

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am looking forward to using some of the new products, especially after I have to cut weigh and I am dehydrated and depleted.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
They are up and ready for sale! Remember to write... "1 free Poseidon with the purchase of 2 Nimbus Products"...in the comment section when placing your orders. Also remember this offer will only last until we run out of the "clumpy" Poseidon.

Come and get it fellas! :thumbsup:

Nimbus Nutrition

Workin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about a super-duper discount price for those that were interested in trying it out, just not able to pony up the full price?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
How about a super-duper discount price for those that were interested in trying it out, just not able to pony up the full price?
Already done my friend! Every product we have is on sale as we speak...and if that weren't enough, we are giving away a free container of Poseidon to anyone ordering 2 or more Nimbus products. How's that for "super-duper"! ;)

Workin

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
In Stock & Ready For Shipment!!!

Don't be last in the race of trying out these new & hot products that Nimbus has brought to the table!!!

Abyss- Deep Sleep Formula

Highlights:

• Rejuvenates the Central Nervous System
• Maximizes the benefits of REM Sleep
• Refreshed upon Waking
• Fall Asleep Faster
• Overall Mood Improvement
• Increased Mental Acuity
• Improved Daily Vitality
• Increased Anabolic Activity

Swell™ Energy and Performance Optimizer

Highlights:

• Increased Hydration
• Higher Working Capacity
• Reduced Fatigue
• Increased Oxygen Delivery to Muscles
• Promote Protein Synthesis
• Increased Muscle Recovery
• Increased Aerobic and Anaerobic Energy Production
• Intense Muscle Pumps
• Suppressed Protein Catabolism

Blast™ Kinetic Energy Releaser With Poseidon Complex

Highlights

• Increased Energy Levels
  • Maintained Hydration
  • Prolonged period of Vitality
  • No Annoying, Performance Destroying “Crash”
  • CNS Rejuvenation
  • Decreased Neuron Depletion

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW!!!! You guy's must really like SWELL.

Sold out and have to get some more already.

:thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
This offer still remains guys...come get it while the gettings good! ;) :run:

Workin

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
just placed mine now i hope ther eis still cumpy pos available

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Does the clumpy pos 450g tubs have shilajit in them, and on the label? Im in Aust and read a post about shilajit problems comin into aust.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it does. You can go with SWELL and everything should be just fine though.:thumbsup:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
900 gram Poseidon, Abyss, and free clumpy Poseidon :thumbsup:

Thanks Nimbus

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
still going....:bruce2:

Workin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just popped a couple of Abyss with Christine...it's been years since I have taken Phenibut.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just popped a couple of Abyss with Christine...it's been years since I have taken Phenibut.
All right, looking forward to hearing what you two get out of it dsade.:thumbsup:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Let us know how ABYSS works for you my my friend! Enjoy! ;)

Workin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Christine seemed to get a good reaction from it, albeit delayed. It was her first experience with Phenibut - though I have found that women do not get as much from Phenibut as men do (while women absolutely LOVE Ambien, and for men...meh).

Tonight I am going to try 4 caps, as 2 was not quite enough to toss me over the edge.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Christine seemed to get a good reaction from it, albeit delayed. It was her first experience with Phenibut - though I have found that women do not get as much from Phenibut as men do (while women absolutely LOVE Ambien, and for men...meh).

Tonight I am going to try 4 caps, as 2 was not quite enough to toss me over the edge.
Lol no your not, the other samples we got were swell and blast;)

I liked it. I woke up refreshed and only got up once last night. I had a reaction to the new bottle of clen and at bed time my heart was tight and pounding. So my feedback is a bit jaded, however despite all that it did eventually put me to sleep!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAMN!!! I can't believe you made all your samples look the same....TEASES!!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

I liked it. I woke up refreshed and only got up once last night. I had a reaction to the new bottle of clen and at bed time my heart was tight and pounding. So my feedback is a bit jaded, however despite all that it did eventually put me to sleep!!!
Sounds like you need to take an additional capsule to really feel what it can do. If you were not taking Clen...2 caps might do it, but with clen in your system, at least 3 caps will be needed. ;)

Thanks for posting your feedback crader!

Workin

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you need to take an additional capsule to really feel what it can do. If you were not taking Clen...2 caps might do it, but with clen in your system, at least 3 caps will be needed. ;)

Thanks for posting your feedback crader!

Workin
Lol yes three caps would have been better, but since there were four in the package I had to share with Matt. I was being good:lol:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Lol yes three caps would have been better, but since there were four in the package I had to share with Matt. I was being good:lol:
I see...taking one for the team! Your a GENTLEWOMAN and a scholar! ;)

Workin

*EDITED DUE TO MY POOR OBSERVATION SKILLS! :fool2: (sorry crader) ;)

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
FYI guys...this offer is still available! :thumbsup:

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Still going....:thumbsup:

Workin

nelix

Awards
  • Established
shajsi (spelling?) on the label? if so better ask to not get my freebie

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweet, hope this is still on, im rodering big one!! the guys who pack it will know this deal rite? i dont need to mention it in comments? :D

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
sweet, hope this is still on, im rodering big one!! the guys who pack it will know this deal rite? i dont need to mention it in comments? :D
You do need to remind them in the comment section just to be sure it's not overlooked. Simply write: "Free Clumpy Poseidon" and the great guys at Nutra Planet will fix you right up! :thumbsup:

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
shajsi (spelling?) on the label? if so better ask to not get my freebie
It is on the label of the clumpy Poseidon so you may not want to risk it...although many have made it through customs just fine. It's a gamble.

Workin