Poll: Which Design

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Vote for Omega Shirt Design (Free w/product)

  1. Vote for Omega Shirt Design (Free w/product)


    These will be given away free with the purchase of an Omega product as soon as we can get some printed.

    Option 1




    Option 2




  2. the second one....

  3. i cant see the 2nd one.
    •   
       


  4. The second one is BA
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  5. The second looks great.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  6. the black one in the second pic

  7. I second the Second!

  8. The second in black, mos def.
  9. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Number 1

  10. definetly the second one it's the best

  11. I'd say the second one.

  12. 2nd one!
  13. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Ten posters said the second and only two actually voted in the pole. If you want to be counted you need to vote.

  14. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll. I couldnt vote for some reason at the very beginning. weird.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    The second in black, mos def.
    X2.

  16. yea i like the second

  17. Maybe only GoldMembers/Board Supporters/Mods can vote in the poll.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll. I couldnt vote for some reason at the very beginning. weird.
    I couldn't vote either, but I like the second one.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Bwill View Post
    I couldn't vote either, but I like the second one.
    how can I vote?
    THX
  20. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Maybe only GoldMembers/Board Supporters/Mods can vote in the poll.
    I believe that is the case. I will look into it. I'm working all weekend. I'll see if I can get to it.

  21. It won't let me vote either, but I like the first shirt.

    Either way, both very well done, and something I would actually wear.

  22. Option 1 in black

  23. I voted for the second one. looks good

  24. First with lions
  25. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    2nd one

  26. I like the 2nd one....but if it was free, I wouldn't care...

  27. i cant see the first one but the second one in black all the way. Will this offer just be at cnw or other places too?

  28. 2nd shirt!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    These will be given away free with the purchase of an Omega product as soon as we can get some printed.

    Option 1




    Option 2


    Out of those, the 2nd one. IMO however, there's a bit too much going on in those designs. Maybe take out the crown or something and I think it would look much better.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Out of those, the 2nd one. IMO however, there's a bit too much going on in those designs. Maybe take out the crown or something and I think it would look much better.
    good idea. take out the crown.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    good idea. take out the crown.
    It kinda reminds me of a tenacious d t-shirt or something
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free capped product AND shirt
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 09:48 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 09:26 AM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 12:12 PM
  4. Election 2004: Who are you voting for?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Politics
    Replies: 287
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 03:02 AM
  5. Vote for Miss Fit
    By willieman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-11-2004, 11:26 AM
Log in
Log in