Trac Extreme MHP
- 08-29-2007, 07:44 PM
- 5'9" 183 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Trac Extreme MHP
Trac Extreme is a great product I think..many like it better than other NO/creatine/energie products..It would be great if Nutra will carry this one..I am sure it's a winner (maybe instead of the MHP Sarm-X! sorry guys ..hate to bash any product but this one will not sell..too many bad reviews and the ingredient does not work as claimed)
- 01-17-2008, 01:06 AM
sarm -x brings results
sarm -x is derived from a carfuly thought out response. It is a plain and simple product. no gimics or tons of items. Simply results. give it a try before you bash it. Gaurenteed to birng strength through the roof in only a few days. repairing muscle tissue just got faster! stack with t-bomb and you got one hell of a respose in the growth and recovery department.
- 01-17-2008, 07:48 AM
01-17-2008, 08:43 AM
No gimmicks, for real.
What was the thought process "Bottle whatever **** is on the floor and get to work on the marketing ASAP!"?
01-17-2008, 10:49 AM
TRAC-Extreme tastes like horrid ****. It doesn't work well either. There are many many better options out there and I doubt it would be a hot seller unless its priced at like 19.99.
Similar Forum Threads
- By djsnipes in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2009, 09:25 PM
- By conversekidz in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 04-04-2003, 02:12 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2003, 12:52 AM
- By Aneas in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2002, 10:17 PM
- By hemotep in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-12-2002, 11:19 AM