Swell

  1. Swell


    Take your training to another level....SWELL!

    Workin


  2. And...? Where the f is it?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    And...? Where the f is it?
    Should be available on Nutra Planet by the middle of next week!

    Workin
    •   
       


  4. LMAO at your response there poison... frickin riot.... cant wait for it to hit Workin! know if its on par with Poseidon it wont be short of a fantastic product... any writeup yet? or clues as to its contents???

  5. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    LMAO at your response there poison... frickin riot.... cant wait for it to hit Workin! know if its on par with Poseidon it wont be short of a fantastic product... any writeup yet? or clues as to its contents???
    Here's some info to wet your appetite poops:

    Get Ready...There's a huge "SWELL" coming soon!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  6. Bring it on BABY!!! :bb3:

  7. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Here's some info to wet your appetite poops:

    Get Ready...There's a huge "SWELL" coming soon!

  8. i did 4 months on poseidon/incarnate/bulk citriline mallate and endurance went through the roof. sounds like this has them covered.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i did 4 months on poseidon/incarnate/bulk citriline mallate and endurance went through the roof. sounds like this has them covered.
    Yep, should help with gym endurance quit nicely.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. swelling and hurting when stickin'
    By kingmetal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 11:43 AM
  2. flu like symptoms/swelling
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2005, 12:34 PM
  3. Lower Abdominal swelling on cycle
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2005, 08:15 PM
  4. Do Steroids Cause Intestinal Swelling
    By Icarus91 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 08:00 AM
  5. Feet swelling?
    By mark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 06:47 PM
Log in
Log in