Java Lather goes Jumbo

  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Java Lather goes Jumbo


    For those with larger hands (and those that are completely addicted to the Java Lather experience) we just released Java Lather Jumbo. This is around 7.5 ounces of orgasmic bathing goodness, that should last quite a while.

    Compare to the 4 ounce size, this is per ounce a better deal at $7.50.

    Java Lather Soap (1 Jumbo Bar) By RPN
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  2. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,385
    Rep Power
    215267
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good stuff!
  3. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,127
    Rep Power
    576196
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    This stuff is awesome.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    lionelxxl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    66.38%

    suggestion


    possibility of coming out with something like a 3 bar soap package or something? It'll be great and people would see much more results with consistent usage.

    Just an idea
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by lionelxxl View Post
    possibility of coming out with something like a 3 bar soap package or something? It'll be great and people would see much more results with consistent usage.

    Just an idea
    Yep, we are also going to be doing that. Right now looking at different packaging methods.

    We have a small box we can use that holds 4 bars nicely...so we will probably go with that.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,385
    Rep Power
    215267
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've noticed the newer bars last much longer. I know you said you put more cissus in them. Maybe the cissus is holding them together. I've been through like 5 bars and the very first one I had didn't last a week and I now get close to 2 and keep in mind this is showering twice ed.
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    I've noticed the newer bars last much longer. I know you said you put more cissus in them. Maybe the cissus is holding them together. I've been through like 5 bars and the very first one I had didn't last a week and I now get close to 2 and keep in mind this is showering twice ed.
    We went to a stronger Cissus, as well as a new suspension soap that not only keeps the exfoliant evenly distributed, but makes the bars last a lot longer without sacrificing lather quality.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    We also increased the scent a little bit. All in all it is just a nicer bar. The new suspension soap makes the coffee distribute evenly so it isn't as rough on the skin.
  9. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61216
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Ahhh, improvaments... gotta love'em.

    If the scent gets much better I'm going to be eating the dam things.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  10. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Ahhh, improvaments... gotta love'em.

    If the scent gets much better I'm going to be eating the dam things.
    Bleech, you must be used to being a bad boy if you want to eat soap. That was always my moms biggest threat, I'll wash your mouth out....

    I had the scent upped almost double because it has always been an important factor in buying soap. Thats what everyone does first, pick it up and smell it.
  11. New Member
    LT*'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    44
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    296
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    33.21%

    This is GREAT news. Both my wife and I are addicted to this soap after only one bar! She just had a C-section on the first, and she's going to start using it directly on the scar this week. Hopefully catching it so early after surgery will help diminish the scar.
  12. New Member
    faustus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    172
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    24.36%

    Dsade,

    Why make it into liquid soap with a pump bottle instead?

    I would definitely like to see that. Easier to use.

    Faustus
  13. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1176
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Is there any chance that we can get a shaving soap, version of Java Lather? Something that looks like this-



    Sometimes I like to shave with Java Lather and this would be more convenient for me.
  14. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1125
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    21.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For those with larger hands (and those that are completely addicted to the Java Lather experience) we just released Java Lather Jumbo. This is around 7.5 ounces of orgasmic bathing goodness, that should last quite a while.

    Compare to the 4 ounce size, this is per ounce a better deal at $7.50.

    Java Lather Soap (1 Jumbo Bar) By RPN
    dsade just just had to come out with the *better deal* one week after I placed my NP order with 2 of the standard soap bars... ahhh well hahah

    This stuff is great.. love the scent... taking some before/after photos with the scar to see how it pans out over a month/2 months
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Is there any chance that we can get a shaving soap, version of Java Lather? Something that looks like this-



    Sometimes I like to shave with Java Lather and this would be more convenient for me.
    Agreed...the lather quality makes this ideal for shaving. The only limitation so far has been packaging. We need to figure out how to get the wrappers around a round bar.

    We have the molds, and can send some round bars to np that you should be able to request in comments (please substitute round shaving bar instead of shower bar.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by faustus View Post
    Dsade,

    Why make it into liquid soap with a pump bottle instead?

    I would definitely like to see that. Easier to use.

    Faustus
    We just finished a shower gel version that is going into testing now. It has a slightly different ingredient list, so once we have feedback we will release this as well.

    Also waiting on waterproof labels.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1176
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Agreed...the lather quality makes this ideal for shaving. The only limitation so far has been packaging. We need to figure out how to get the wrappers around a round bar.

    We have the molds, and can send some round bars to np that you should be able to request in comments (please substitute round shaving bar instead of shower bar.)
    Thanks for the tip. BTW, maybe a plastic tub like this(but not tin) would be a decent way to sell it.-

    My guess is that you could fit two to three of the disk inside of it and either separate them with wax paper or some sort of cellophane.. Most buyers of the disks are just going to throw them into their shaving soap cup anyhow, so having them completely individually wrapped, wouldn't be a priority.
  18. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61216
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Bleech, you must be used to being a bad boy if you want to eat soap. That was always my moms biggest threat, I'll wash your mouth out....
    Nope just never had a soap smell this good.

    "Mmmmm almonds, Mmmmm coffee, Mmmmm bubbles..... cough, cough."
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  19. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Thanks for the tip. BTW, maybe a plastic tub like this(but not tin) would be a decent way to sell it.-

    My guess is that you could fit two to three of the disk inside of it and either separate them with wax paper or some sort of cellophane.. Most buyers of the disks are just going to throw them into their shaving soap cup anyhow, so having them completely individually wrapped, wouldn't be a priority.
    Not a bad idea. we could put them in a plastic cylinder. But that would mean buying several at a time. Would you be willing to buy them that way in a multi pack?
  20. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1176
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yes, but I normally spend around ten to fifteen dollars(a piece) for premium shaving creams, moisturizers, and face washes every few weeks. This would keep my purchases down and I'd be supporting RPN, so I actually wouldn't mind. In the mean time, I try requesting the disks from Nutraplanet at the end of the week.
  21. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    1810
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    59.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Dayum, already out of stock! !

    Well I guess that means boys and girls everywhere are cleaner than ever!
  22. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61216
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Dayum, already out of stock! !

    Well I guess that means boys and girls everywhere are cleaner than ever!
    And smelling niiiiiiice too.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  23. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,534
    Rep Power
    831756
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Dayum, already out of stock! !
    Apparently everyone tore through the first shipment. Another batch has been shipped, and should arrive Tuesday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  24. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    1810
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    59.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Apparently everyone tore through the first shipment. Another batch has been shipped, and should arrive Tuesday.
    Time for some bigger batches I reckon
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Java Lather Soap Jumbo Bars?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. Java Lather Soap (1 Jumbo Bar)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 07:37 PM
  3. Java Lather JUMBO SALE!
    By dsade in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 12:25 AM
  4. Java Lather Jumbo
    By dsade in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 01:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in