what can we expect in Aug?

1. what can we expect in Aug?

looking foward to place my next order in Aug. included pslin sfRPM, will that released in Aug? or other exciting products gonna released in Aug?

2. Quote Originally Posted by davidcyt View Post
    looking foward to place my next order in Aug. included pslin sfRPM, will that released in Aug? or other exciting products gonna released in Aug?
    Pretty sure this is not going to be ready until october!!! Its well worth the wait check out my log i am doing of it right now Rpm Takes Buff To Contest Shape!!!
    we changed it not going to be sfRPM thats just what everyone is calling it, right now we are calling it the "NEW ANABOLIC" Check out my last post where i have stats and numbers they are pretty unbelieveable!!

3. Wow, october... that got pushed back big time. Dirk must be doing some serious tweaking for perfection.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. October???....noooooo...my bottle will be done next week, i cant wait any longer, results are amazing!!...say it aint so dirk, say it aint so

5. Guys i just threw this date out there because i know how much Anticipation builds when new products are coming to the market and I just didnít want to get your hopes up and have you guys have to wait long then you expected to!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    Guys i just threw this date out there because i know how much Anticipation builds when new products are coming to the market and I just didnít want to get your hopes up and have you guys have to wait long then you expected to!!
    Sooooo, your telling us there's a chance(for Aug.).:bruce3:

7. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    Guys i just threw this date out there because i know how much Anticipation builds when new products are coming to the market and I just didnít want to get your hopes up and have you guys have to wait long then you expected to!!
    pe pe pe pleaaase tell us it'll be soon!

8. I hope it comes before october

9. I still have a little left.

Neener neener.

It's amazing how fast the anigram of sfRPM caught on..I just made it up off the top of my head and now it's giving AN grief because it REALLY won't be anything like regular RPM..not even the same categorey. Ahh the internet.

10. Curse you BioMan.... you and your meddling dog......
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

11. I heard AN wants to call the new beta "BiO's Bombastic Recipe for Huge-ness."

Sounds like a weeeiner!

12. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I heard AN wants to call the new beta "BiO's Bombastic Recipe for Huge-ness."

Sounds like a weeeiner!
    HAHA!!! The H-BOMBASTIC!!! HAHA

Sorry Bio had too!

13. Just call it the "Anabolic BIOhazard".

14. Sounds like it would give you an infection of some sort.

My muscles..they are an affliction!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 02:45 PM
  2. What can i expect from my PCT consisting of...
    By freakboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 06:44 PM
  3. what can i use in place of 4 ad
    By dave_ftp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 10:00 PM
  4. what can i expect from tren
    By sallu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 09:14 AM
  5. what can I expect from a m4ohn and 1,4 andro stack?
    By slydeflex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2004, 01:42 PM