Java Lather gets a performance BOOST

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Java Lather gets a performance BOOST


    As of today, Java Lather now uses a 50% Cissus extract, rather than the 10%.

    Same price, same dosage...more effectiveness. Since NP is sold out of previous stock, and the new ones will arrive Tuesday, any orders from today on will be the new bars.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. And I think the scent is better on these ones
    •   
       


  3. Ever considered a Java Lather Lotion?...

    The soap is awesome, but an after shower lotion would kick some serious ass.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thicketman View Post
    Ever considered a Java Lather Lotion?...

    The soap is awesome, but an after shower lotion would kick some serious ass.
    Hmmm, perhaps with cocoa butter.

    I really like the java soap, you guys did a good job on this one. Smells great, and even lingers after the shower(first soap I ever used that did this). The stuff truly exfoliates too, I love the gritty texture... just makes ya feel clean afterwards.

    Looking forward to the revamp.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  5. Quote Originally Posted by thicketman View Post
    Ever considered a Java Lather Lotion?...

    The soap is awesome, but an after shower lotion would kick some serious ass.
    Currently in the works, yes. We have a whole line of cosmetics designed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. I have some body piercing scars, so I'm going to give the soap a go on them

  7. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Hmmm, perhaps with cocoa butter.

    I really like the java soap, you guys did a good job on this one. Smells great, and even lingers after the shower(first soap I ever used that did this). The stuff truly exfoliates too, I love the gritty texture... just makes ya feel clean afterwards.
    AWWW thank you. I'm happy to know you like it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I have some body piercing scars, so I'm going to give the soap a go on them
    Yes, we all know why you do not show pictures of your face....that saucer you had in your lip took a toll.

    So you can all be reassured (or disturbed, your choice) with the image of me crouched over a bubbling pot of java/cissus/sesathin goodness, tweaking and improving the formula while talking to my familiar.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Hmm i've got some motorcycle road rash, plus a corvette sidepipe burn scar this might work for.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Hmm i've got some motorcycle road rash, plus a corvette sidepipe burn scar this might work for.
    Ouch poor guy. Dont you know your not supposed to lay it down??
  11. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Ouch poor guy. Dont you know your not supposed to lay it down??
    It actually flipped on the highway, the rear axle bearing went sour at 70mph, the bike wobbled like mad and went over sideways, flipping on its engine roll cage then landing on its faring, sliding to a stop. I went off to the side, tucked and rolled, wasn't hurt too bad for not wearing gloves and being in just jeans and a t-shirt. Thank god i had a full helmet on, it had gouges about 1/2 inch in its surface :P

    july 4 1994 I think it was, been a while, but the scar is still there. The corvette burn was more recent and boy that was just stupidity, taking the car out for a ride before installing the covers. Its the demonic car in my avatar that did it
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  12. Ouch, I love to ride motorcycles and that just makes me cringe. You are really lucky not to have been killed or seriously hurt. Love the Vette by the way...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Currently in the works, yes. We have a whole line of cosmetics designed.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Hmmm, perhaps with cocoa butter.
    I think Shea Butter would be the way to go. CB aggravates the ecsema (sp?) on my fingers. Oh and what about added forskolin and a liquid soap version? That way I could tote it around with me and not make a huge mess.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    I think Shea Butter would be the way to go. .
    Yep...we chose shea butter over cocoa butter for the Java Lather, as well as the upcoming lotion.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Dsade, RPN, have you thought of using vitamin E in the bars? I have heard great things about it and scarring.

    I was also wondering by what ingredient in the java lather soap are you getting clean with. I thought there has to be some sort of cleaner in it. I dont think ive ever used an organic bar, im trying to understand how it would actually "clean" you.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Dsade, RPN, have you thought of using vitamin E in the bars? I have heard great things about it and scarring.

    I was also wondering by what ingredient in the java lather soap are you getting clean with. I thought there has to be some sort of cleaner in it. I dont think ive ever used an organic bar, im trying to understand how it would actually "clean" you.
    Clean? What do you mean clean?

    The soaps used are: Goat's milk soap, Shea Butter soap, and Olive Oil soap.

    We used our oil limit with the Sesathin. Any more oil gets rejected by the bars, resulting in a completely messy/oily bar. IME, Sesathin is MUCH more potent and effective than Vitamin E, and even helps recycle vitamin e.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. thanks hun i get it.

  19. awesome!

    I love the old version, I'm sure this will be just as good or better.

    You're dangerous dsade - you're going to drive me to the poor house. I guess I can live off protein powder and bulk sesathin oil though

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    awesome!

    I love the old version, I'm sure this will be just as good or better.

    You're dangerous dsade - you're going to drive me to the poor house. I guess I can live off protein powder and bulk sesathin oil though
    Add in an egg, with Sesathin, Chocolate protein powder, and flax meal and you have a decent brownie recipe.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Add in an egg, with Sesathin, Chocolate protein powder, and flax meal and you have a decent brownie recipe.
    I actually made a variation of the old sheesh/WD bars not too long ago....

    chocolate protein + natty pb+ sesathin oil + fiber + oats + raisins + egg whites. Came out delish. I need to work on the bar's consistency though.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    I actually made a variation of the old sheesh/WD bars not too long ago....

    chocolate protein + natty pb+ sesathin oil + fiber + oats + raisins + egg whites. Came out delish. I need to work on the bar's consistency though.
    That's where the Flax Meal comes in....sort of solidifies it all together and keeps it from falling apart.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That's where the Flax Meal comes in....sort of solidifies it all together and keeps it from falling apart.
    I'm DEFINITELY going to try this! The bars were a little too gooey before, think this will do the trick?

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dsade again.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    I'm DEFINITELY going to try this! The bars were a little too gooey before, think this will do the trick?

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dsade again.
    definitely. I am going to grab some liquid splenda, and work on a decent sugar free chocolate syrup with thickener to spread over the top of them.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    definitely. I am going to grab some liquid splenda, and work on a decent sugar free chocolate syrup with thickener to spread over the top of them.
    would you ever consider selling protein bars through Np or RPN

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    would you ever consider selling protein bars through Np or RPN
    RPN has a Waxy Maize bar designed...but the minimums are WAY too high.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That's where the Flax Meal comes in....sort of solidifies it all together and keeps it from falling apart.
    Care to post up a recipe in the recipe forum? Man you guys have got me starving now.

    This sounds like it would taste as good as java lather smells.(how's that for getting back on topic )
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  28. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Care to post up a recipe in the recipe forum? Man you guys have got me starving now.

    This sounds like it would taste as good as java lather smells.(how's that for getting back on topic )
    It's not quite as good as the real thing, but when you are dieting and getting lean it is DAMN good.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. why does it have cissus in the bar?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Puzzle View Post
    why does it have cissus in the bar?
    Cissus is effective at rebuilding healthy tissue in a variety of different cell types in the body - namely joint and bone. Skin matrix is very similar to connective tissue, and therefore is quite effective especially at the prevention of scars and stretch marks.

    Combined with the exfoliation, which causes very slight reinjury to the skin, the cissus rebuilds the damage area quickly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  31. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Cissus is effective at rebuilding healthy tissue in a variety of different cell types in the body - namely joint and bone. Skin matrix is very similar to connective tissue, and therefore is quite effective especially at the prevention of scars and stretch marks.

    Combined with the exfoliation, which causes very slight reinjury to the skin, the cissus rebuilds the damage area quickly.
    ...by theory.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    ...by theory.
    yes, in theory. I did test for some weeks on some VERY nasty scars I had on my arms, as well as some testers with stretch marks before releasing to the public for testing.

    Feedback and results are definitely confirming my hypothesis.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  33. dsade, you got PM....

    Gotta get me a bar. Is it safe to eat?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Is it safe to eat?
    Save this line for your next date.

    It should only be eaten after you talk dirty to yourself. PM me, though, and we will get you a bar to test. Unfortunately, it won't help to treat UGLY, only stretch marks and scars.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  35. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Save this line for your next date.

    It should only be eaten after you talk dirty to yourself. PM me, though, and we will get you a bar to test. Unfortunately, it won't help to treat UGLY, only stretch marks and scars.
    LOL haha i love your humor boy! its what i look forward to when i see your posts. I should really ask that one day!

  36. you'll like it, piston pump.

    Its only been a week and my marks have definitely faded

    Its also just a great smelling, great exfoliating soap

  37. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    LOL haha i love your humor boy! its what i look forward to when i see your posts. I should really ask that one day!
    Dsade is such a bad influence. You're a nice boy, don't you dare do try that on your lady friends!!!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    dsade, you got PM....

    Gotta get me a bar. Is it safe to eat?
    It doesn't taste as good as it smells, trust me.



    Easy setup for dsade there
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 02:47 PM
  2. Java Lather Soap by RPN
    By Grant in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 03:44 PM
  3. Java Lather suggestion
    By brwnsuga in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 12:02 AM
  4. More praise for Java Lather Soap
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:01 PM
Log in
Log in