Java Soap Question

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Dsade....

Just curious and not that I would ever doubt the great NP R&D Team:cheers: . But.....What is it in this soap that has been proven to reduce scarring?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey
Java Lather comes from RPN, so while the R&D team at NP IS great, this is not from them. :)

From the soap point of view, Olive Oil and Shea Butter are both excellent at minimizing scars when applied topically. Stretch marks are close to scars in characteristic, but involve more skin matrix connective tissue damage. As we have seen, Cissus is quite effective at repairing and supporting healthy connective tissue.

Sesathin has been used topically by MANY people for several years now, and is by far one of the most amazing things we have found for reducing scars and stretch marks. Everything combined yields an effective formula for preventing new, and treating old, scars and stretch marks.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Since there is all ready a question thread...

I read the ingrediants listed on your website. Boats milk is one. I was wondering if this was a typo and Goats milk was what was meant.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
Since there is all ready a question thread...

I read the ingrediants listed on your website. Boats milk is one. I was wondering if this was a typo and Goats milk was what was meant.
Haha..I pointed this out a week or so ago

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
so far I like the soap, but I cant really tell if its helping with my small scar or large stretch marks. I do think I am seeing my skin a bit lighter but not sure since it not very apparent, i might just think its helping. Ive been using it ever since it became available so maybe more time is needed. Only think I dont like is the price for the size of the soap but it might have to do with the fact that this has not been produced in bulk.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so far I like the soap, but I cant really tell if its helping with my small scar or large stretch marks. I do think I am seeing my skin a bit lighter but not sure since it not very apparent, i might just think its helping. Ive been using it ever since it became available so maybe more time is needed. Only think I dont like is the price for the size of the soap but it might have to do with the fact that this has not been produced in bulk.
We are increasing the size of the soap. The initial bars were produced in a smaller mould. We have been able to find larger molds.

I will try to get you a weight for the new bars Monday...they are lasting us here about 3 weeks.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
We are increasing the size of the soap. The initial bars were produced in a smaller mould. We have been able to find larger molds.

I will try to get you a weight for the new bars Monday...they are lasting us here about 3 weeks.
good to hear, ill be on the lookout for updates.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that you're liking it so far!