Epistane

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Haha, wow I must be slow. I read that 'tits in a bottle' thing like 4 times and, apart from laughing to myself each time, I had no idea what it meant until it just hit me right now...

  2. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Haha, you still remember that huh? Maybe you should get a larger bra big man. Sounds like your cup size has expanded and got you a bit irritable these days.
    Insults are defense mechanisms of failure. I accept your apology. Hug. OO,Hey, hands off the breasts, you beast.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    No, it's a legit question! I have not tested it so I don't know, but I would guess with high probability it's a H clone rather than an E clone.

    There is only one Epi. Only one lab source that has ever tested proper and a half dozen or more that tested "otherwise", if you know what I mean. Just being honest, not starting trouble.
    Get out of our subforum, douche.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Get out of our subforum, douche.
    Why? They are really a little different. Judging from log results I've read they seem to provide similar gains but different "sides".

    Can you tell us if epidrol is a rpn havoc or an ibe epistane clone, or is it from a whole other source?

    Thank you very much for your trouble!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Why? They are really a little different. Judging from log results I've read they seem to provide similar gains but different "sides".

    Can you tell us if epidrol is a rpn havoc or an ibe epistane clone, or is it from a whole other source?

    Thank you very much for your trouble!
    I won't get into it - feel free to read the threads all over the place, but IBE and this person has unethically spread lies about my product.

    Were this any other type of product, I would have sued them back into the age of Smilax.

    They were exposed for being the lying hypocrites they are, and now I have this ****bag coming into a forum paid for by someone I do work for to bad mouth my product yet again, after being shown to be a liar.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post

    Can you tell us if epidrol is a rpn havoc or an ibe epistane clone, or is it from a whole other source?
    To answer your question, though, the compound claimed on the label is the same compound claimed to be on the Havoc/Epistane label.

    As to what the molecular weight is, it has not been analyzed.

    Also, in fairness, Matt's sourcing abilities are top notch..and with the funding coming from USP labs, I would venture that this product is legit.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    To answer your question, though, the compound claimed on the label is the same compound claimed to be on the Havoc/Epistane label.

    As to what the molecular weight is, it has not been analyzed.

    Also, in fairness, Matt's sourcing abilities are top notch..and with the funding coming from USP labs, I would venture that this product is legit.
    I'm sure all 3 are legit. I just would like to try the lets call it "molecular weight variations" of the compound. I already have and used havoc, got good gains from it and would like to try the other variant to see how it treats me. The one with the least sides for me individually I would use for future cycles since we all react differently to "different compounds". Hence my question which "variation" it's a "clone" off but I guess it needs testing, so will that be done?

    Thanks again!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    To answer your question, though, the compound claimed on the label is the same compound claimed to be on the Havoc/Epistane label.

    As to what the molecular weight is, it has not been analyzed.

    Also, in fairness, Matt's sourcing abilities are top notch..and with the funding coming from USP labs, I would venture that this product is legit.
    good to know..just got a gift voucher for nutra/supreme prob going to pick up a few of these seeing as havoc is out

  9. well dont bother orderin the epistane. np has it available for purchase. which would lead one to believe that its in stock. after writing to see why my order is still pending they say it is still backordered.

  10. Probably re-added the purchase button after shipment confirmation. Might not be delievered yet.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  11. Epistane is coming back this week!!!! We are sending them a very large shipment and looking at the horizon it seems as though we shouldn't have problems with shortages much anymore. Look for Epistane to be back at the one and only Planet by Friday .
    PharmD

  12. well its saturday. still not available

  13. oh you didnt get it in? then why do you say friday or saturday

  14. Something I've learned about supps and restock is to never bank on a definitive ETA. It's called "Estimated" for a reason, and sometimes things don't always deliever as they should. No one can control the postal service.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  15. well according to what lakemount said, "Epistane should be back in stock by Thursday or Friday of this week at the Planet!!!!!!" it didnt seem like an estimate. im just PO cause ive been really anxious to start my stuff

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kingofthechiba View Post
    well according to what lakemount said, "Epistane should be back in stock by Thursday or Friday of this week at the Planet!!!!!!" it didnt seem like an estimate. im just PO cause ive been really anxious to start my stuff
    Yea Im anxious too. When I ordered last Saturday, it did not say it was unavailable like it does now, just said 2-4 days shipping, so I was suprised when it wasnt in the box today.

  17. This is the second place that I have ordered Epi from that is actually back-ordered!!! I have worked in the industry however and can understand the predicament that they face so I'm not upset with them. But can we get a definite at least for this comming week???

  18. probably not. its been backordered for over 2 weeks i think. first time ordering from np and it isnt going well. ..........

  19. There are other places that have it right now but for some reason the Epi didn't come in on Thursday like the shipping estimate showed. We will overnight it to NP the second we get it.

    The positive news is that we have the largest stock we've ever had coming in. We have 5x more Epi right now than we have ever had at any point and barring some explosion of Epi, this shouldn't ever happen again.
    PharmD

  20. soo when can we expect the shipment

  21. Basically any day. I mean if the expected delivery date was Thursday, it can't be many more days later than that. You guys will be the first to know, trust me!
    PharmD

  22. any news on the epi? i am curious cuz i tried havoc it gave me some gains but it made me sick as well. so i wanna give epi a go around

  23. After speaking with IBE, it is apparent that more stock will arrive by this Thursday!

    Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    any news on the epi? i am curious cuz i tried havoc it gave me some gains but it made me sick as well. so i wanna give epi a go around
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    After speaking with IBE, it is apparent that more stock will arrive by this Thursday!
    awesome thx

  25. Original Epi only for me. Methyl E was similar but at 50-60 mg p.day it still wasn't as dry as epi hitting it 4 times a day every 6 hours. Might have been a little more vascular on the methyl E, but doseages were high. Was it Havoc? Donnu but it sure as hell didn't help my gyno like one bottle of real Epi did, and it really felt a lot like Halo at around 75 mgs or so. Call me a hater but I'll be sticking with the real Stane for quite sometime now.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BigBbrowning View Post
    Original Epi only for me. Methyl E was similar but at 50-60 mg p.day it still wasn't as dry as epi hitting it 4 times a day every 6 hours. Might have been a little more vascular on the methyl E, but doseages were high. Was it Havoc? Donnu but it sure as hell didn't help my gyno like one bottle of real Epi did, and it really felt a lot like Halo at around 75 mgs or so. Call me a hater but I'll be sticking with the real Stane for quite sometime now.
    Glad to hear it, thanks for the kind words!
    PharmD
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 536
    Last Post: 08-20-2016, 09:58 AM
  2. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 06:51 PM
  3. Epistane/havoc with AnabolicPump
    By kruz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 06:26 PM
  4. Epistane/havoc with AnabolicPump
    By kruz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 11:53 PM
  5. epistane
    By djbombsquad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 02:47 PM
Log in
Log in