Epistane

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Click the link you just made by posting. *edit* Oh, it's out of stock. Shat.

kingofthechiba

Awards
i know where else to get it. i want to order from np. noone will give an answer so i guess i gotta shop elsewhere.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Wow looks like the stuff is flying off the shelves!

PM Nutraplant, stryder, dsade, dr.d, or lakemountmd

They should be able to help you .

Torque

Torque

Awards
Guys instead of waiting on Epistane why not just buy some of the new Epidrol they have for sale at NP's other website Suprememuscle.com. Its just out but it the same thing as Epistane, Havoc, Epi-Max, Methyl-E etc. Just a thought

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Guys instead of waiting on Epistane why not just buy some of the new Epidrol they have for sale at NP's other website Suprememuscle.com. Its just out but it the same thing as Epistane, Havoc, Epi-Max, Methyl-E etc. Just a thought
Is it ? Is it really?

kingofthechiba

Awards
id rather buy a supplement from a trusted company

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Genera advertises on Anabolicminds and has our support. Sam would not bring on garbage.

Prometabolix advertised at am.com too and was brought in by an old 'trusted' sponsor whos not here anymore, Im still out 300 bucks from their money back guarantee.

I hope genera is good and does well, but I will wait and see some logs, genera is looking for some testers to run independent epdirol logs, which is a good first step.

Prometabolix advertised at am.com too and was brought in by an old 'trusted' sponsor whos not here anymore, Im still out 300 bucks from their money back guarantee.

I hope genera is good and does well, but I will wait and see some logs, genera is looking for some testers to run independent epdirol logs, which is a good first step.
Understood.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
so is this epidrol an epistane or an havoc clone :run:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would kind of like to know as well but i dont want to start a stupid arguement or whatever. It seems there are more reports of lethargy with one of those two original producers....i have alot of epidrol and ill post my findings as they come (when i start).

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I was looking to get some Epidrol since EPI and Havoc are out. Plus, it is cheaper...

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, well it's kind of important to know. Not saying one is better then the other but they sure do feel different when on them..
It's supposed to be an Epistane clone. I can vouch for Genera. They've been here before. They're legit, and Sam's good people :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
so is this epidrol an epistane or an havoc clone :run:
No, it's a legit question! I have not tested it so I don't know, but I would guess with high probability it's a H clone rather than an E clone.

There is only one Epi. Only one lab source that has ever tested proper and a half dozen or more that tested "otherwise", if you know what I mean. Just being honest, not starting trouble. :)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I got havoc already, used it, it works. Now I would like to try ibe epistane. Any idea when it will be available for ordering at NP ?

Thanks!!

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
Sadly I had to order Epi from elsewhere, I would have preferred to get it from NP

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the inconvenience. I have spoken with IBE and shipping delays occured, due to manufacturing delays. That is why we haven't had the product in stock for a moment. Though, more stock is due to arrive by the end of the week or Monday.

Thanks for everyone's patience!

Sadly I had to order Epi from elsewhere, I would have preferred to get it from NP

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
good to know, mine just arrived today. I am curious about this Epidrol however

No, it's a legit question! I have not tested it so I don't know, but I would guess with high probability it's a H clone rather than an E clone.

There is only one Epi. Only one lab source that has ever tested proper and a half dozen or more that tested "otherwise", if you know what I mean. Just being honest, not starting trouble. :)
Hmmm, yea, the man at RTP claims a testing standard does not exist.

Comes down to the company trusting thier raw supplier and the consumer trusting the company.

Another thing doc, if cissus is "tits in a bottle" why do you use it so much in formulations?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, yea, the man at RTP claims a testing standard does not exist.

Comes down to the company trusting thier raw supplier and the consumer trusting the company.

Another thing doc, if cissus is "tits in a bottle" why do you use it so much in formulations?
Haha, you still remember that huh? Maybe you should get a larger bra big man. Sounds like your cup size has expanded and got you a bit irritable these days. ;)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha, wow I must be slow. I read that 'tits in a bottle' thing like 4 times and, apart from laughing to myself each time, I had no idea what it meant until it just hit me right now...:fool2: :toofunny:

Haha, you still remember that huh? Maybe you should get a larger bra big man. Sounds like your cup size has expanded and got you a bit irritable these days. ;)
Insults are defense mechanisms of failure. I accept your apology. Hug. OO,Hey, hands off the breasts, you beast.:lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Get out of our subforum, douche.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Get out of our subforum, douche.
Why? They are really a little different. Judging from log results I've read they seem to provide similar gains but different "sides".

Can you tell us if epidrol is a rpn havoc or an ibe epistane clone, or is it from a whole other source?

Thank you very much for your trouble!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why? They are really a little different. Judging from log results I've read they seem to provide similar gains but different "sides".

Can you tell us if epidrol is a rpn havoc or an ibe epistane clone, or is it from a whole other source?

Thank you very much for your trouble!
I won't get into it - feel free to read the threads all over the place, but IBE and this person has unethically spread lies about my product.

Were this any other type of product, I would have sued them back into the age of Smilax.

They were exposed for being the lying hypocrites they are, and now I have this ****bag coming into a forum paid for by someone I do work for to bad mouth my product yet again, after being shown to be a liar.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To answer your question, though, the compound claimed on the label is the same compound claimed to be on the Havoc/Epistane label.

As to what the molecular weight is, it has not been analyzed.

Also, in fairness, Matt's sourcing abilities are top notch..and with the funding coming from USP labs, I would venture that this product is legit.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
To answer your question, though, the compound claimed on the label is the same compound claimed to be on the Havoc/Epistane label.

Also, in fairness, Matt's sourcing abilities are top notch..and with the funding coming from USP labs, I would venture that this product is legit.
I'm sure all 3 are legit. I just would like to try the lets call it "molecular weight variations" of the compound. I already have and used havoc, got good gains from it and would like to try the other variant to see how it treats me. The one with the least sides for me individually I would use for future cycles since we all react differently to "different compounds". Hence my question which "variation" it's a "clone" off but I guess it needs testing, so will that be done? :think:

Thanks again!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established

good to know..just got a gift voucher for nutra/supreme prob going to pick up a few of these seeing as havoc is out

kingofthechiba

Awards
well dont bother orderin the epistane. np has it available for purchase. which would lead one to believe that its in stock. after writing to see why my order is still pending they say it is still backordered.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably re-added the purchase button after shipment confirmation. Might not be delievered yet.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Epistane is coming back this week!!!! We are sending them a very large shipment and looking at the horizon it seems as though we shouldn't have problems with shortages much anymore. Look for Epistane to be back at the one and only Planet by Friday :D.

kingofthechiba

Awards
oh you didnt get it in? then why do you say friday or saturday

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something I've learned about supps and restock is to never bank on a definitive ETA. It's called "Estimated" for a reason, and sometimes things don't always deliever as they should. No one can control the postal service.;)

kingofthechiba

Awards
well according to what lakemount said, "Epistane should be back in stock by Thursday or Friday of this week at the Planet!!!!!!" it didnt seem like an estimate. im just PO cause ive been really anxious to start my stuff

newob

newob

Awards
well according to what lakemount said, "Epistane should be back in stock by Thursday or Friday of this week at the Planet!!!!!!" it didnt seem like an estimate. im just PO cause ive been really anxious to start my stuff
Yea Im anxious too. When I ordered last Saturday, it did not say it was unavailable like it does now, just said 2-4 days shipping, so I was suprised when it wasnt in the box today.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
This is the second place that I have ordered Epi from that is actually back-ordered!!! I have worked in the industry however and can understand the predicament that they face so I'm not upset with them. But can we get a definite at least for this comming week???

kingofthechiba

Awards
probably not. its been backordered for over 2 weeks i think. first time ordering from np and it isnt going well. ..........

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
There are other places that have it right now but for some reason the Epi didn't come in on Thursday like the shipping estimate showed. We will overnight it to NP the second we get it.

The positive news is that we have the largest stock we've ever had coming in. We have 5x more Epi right now than we have ever had at any point and barring some explosion of Epi, this shouldn't ever happen again.