Bulk Poseidon available SOON! :)

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Due to multiple requests, BULK Poseidon will be available on Nutra Planet any day now. :dance:

Each 900 gram container of Bulk Poseidon contains a moisture absorbing packet to insure it stays as fresh as possible for as long as possible. Enjoy guys and thanks for the overwhelming support! :thumbsup:

Workin

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will this stuff be cheaper?. I gave up my poisidon use because of stomach problems with it. I let my wife try it and now she loves and keeps telling me she is getting low and needs more!.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was about to ask for a 250gram container lol. I think it would be easier to keep fresh if I had smaller sealed containers I could dip into.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The moisture absorbance packet should help you with that J(take that as you will:p ).

T-bone you save quit a pretty penny with the bulk deal... make your wife happy.:D

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Workin it never ends with you. Great shizzle. But you might want to send me some of this Bulk Posiedon to test, you know.....make sure its the as great as the other stuff......;)
Glad to see your willing to take one for the team DW!;) lol!

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I was about to ask for a 250gram container lol. I think it would be easier to keep fresh if I had smaller sealed containers I could dip into.
I think the moisture absorbing packet should work well Jayhawkk. I would be happy to send you a small container though if it makes you feel better...anything for you man! (I realize that may sound sarcastic but it's not meant to.) :)

On a different note...We are looking into manufacturing Poseidon RTD's. They would be sold in 6 or 12 packs. Would you be interested if we offered this?

Workin

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
On a different note...We are looking into manufacturing Poseidon RTD's. They would be sold in 6 or 12 packs. Would you be interested if we offered this?

Workin
Yes, but I'd rather have singles. I wouldn't buy them from NP or other online retailers, but if they were available at the gym, or at 7-11/Wawa, etc. I would definitely pick one up every now and then.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, heall yeah. Having one on standby would be freakin awesome!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As far as poseiden freshness goes, does the moisture retention and associated discoloration and clumping really effect the potency or is it just cosmetic?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Nice job Aaron....:dance:

Due to multiple requests, BULK Poseidon will be available on Nutra Planet any day now. :dance:

Each 900 gram container of Bulk Poseidon contains a moisture absorbing packet to insure it stays as fresh as possible for as long as possible. Enjoy guys and thanks for the overwhelming support! :thumbsup:

Workin

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as poseiden freshness goes, does the moisture retention and associated discoloration and clumping really effect the potency or is it just cosmetic?
Just the cosmetics my friend. Potency for me has always been ship shape regardless of moisture.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Good question justreading. As Dustin said, it's cosmetic...the potency is still very much there. :thumbsup:

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but I'd rather have singles. I wouldn't buy them from NP or other online retailers, but if they were available at the gym, or at 7-11/Wawa, etc. I would definitely pick one up every now and then.
Thanks for the feedback supersoilder! :)

Workin

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Workin
Yes, because I am making a mess trying to empty my baggies into my shaker...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, because I am making a mess trying to empty my baggies into my shaker...
Get you a small funnel at the utensil department at your local grocery(if anything else go to the automotive dept), makes it a snap to pour even into a bottle of Aquafina.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Get you a small funnel at the utensil department at your local grocery(if anything else go to the automotive dept), makes it a snap to pour even into a bottle of Aquafina.
I will do...

thanks

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
how long will this container last? im looking to see if I can drum up 51 bucks for it

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on how you plan on dosing it OB. Anywhere from 30-60days per directions.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the moisture absorbing packet should work well Jayhawkk. I would be happy to send you a small container though if it makes you feel better...anything for you man! (I realize that may sound sarcastic but it's not meant to.) :)

Workin
WHERE CAN I GET THIS!

YOU KNOW I AM ALL OVER THIS! and believe i was the FIRST to suggest it! DIBS on testing! :dance:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
make sure you don't use it to change your oil FIRST, though! :toofunny:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. Laugh if you want mace... it works, and I'm sticking with it.:rasp: :D

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is this the same thing just in larger container any diff.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
hey workin, i was talking about the RTDs............

but the bulk POSEIDON is GREAT NEWS too!
Sorry Mace...my mistake. :frustrate
I certainly will let you know if and when we decide to manufacture the RTD's. You also have my word that when we do, you will be a tester. ;)

Workin