Orange Triad @ nutraplanet now :)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

  1. Controlled,

    Can you answer concerns about the article that came out showing echinacea leads to various proplems by killing off helpfull bacteria as well with long term use?

    It has gotten a good amount of negative press for long term use and I would be interested in this if you could address this concern...

    Don't take this as busting your chops because if I didn't ask it someone else would think it and avoid the product so here's your chance to keep that from happening.
    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Controlled,

    Can you answer concerns about the article that came out showing echinacea leads to various proplems by killing off helpfull bacteria as well with long term use?

    It has gotten a good amount of negative press for long term use and I would be interested in this if you could address this concern...

    Don't take this as busting your chops because if I didn't ask it someone else would think it and avoid the product so here's your chance to keep that from happening.
    it was 1 study, it was on 15 people and it concluded that the herb MAY increase one type of bacteria in the intestines of those already at HIGH risk of colon cancer. (there have been scores of studies on larger numbers of people taking echinacea int he past and none have found detrimental effects)

    this product is meant for health 18-50 year olds who are eating well and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    it was 1 study, it was on 15 people and it concluded that the herb MAY increase one type of bacteria in the intestines of those already at HIGH risk of colon cancer. (there have been scores of studies on larger numbers of people taking echinacea int he past and none have found detrimental effects)

    this product is meant for health 18-50 year olds who are eating well and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
    Good enough for me. I guess I have a biased against that plant anyway. My only experience with it was my mothers allegy to it and that study.

  4. Yes, this product looks top-notch...can't wait to try it out myself!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Yes, this product looks top-notch...can't wait to try it out myself!
    thanks very much you know where to get it

  6. Sure, no problem! Yeap, I've got a bottle right here on my desk.

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    thanks very much you know where to get it
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Sure, no problem! Yeap, I've got a bottle right here on my desk.
    isnt she beautiful? a little big boned, but big is beautiful :chick:

  8. I take Nows ADAM and I have to say that this is very nice. I am willing to give your product a shot. esp because the immune, flex, and joint , digestion all in one.-WEll see how my body reacts

    3 tablets at one serving, two servings per day , right?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  9. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I take Nows ADAM and I have to say that this is very nice. I am willing to give your product a shot. esp because the immune, flex, and joint , digestion all in one.-WEll see how my body reacts

    3 tablets at one serving, two servings per day , right?
    thanks very much. 6 tablets per day (1 serving), split into two doses of 3 tablets each.

  10. I posted this in another thread but its probably easier for you to see it here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    It actually looks decent. Hows absorption? I know some pressed tabs multi's don't disolve very well.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    I posted this in another thread but its probably easier for you to see it here.
    absorption is great. breaks down in a little less than an hour in a ph slightly higher than stomach acid.

  12. another batch of orange triad just got delivered fresh this morning to Nutraplanet commence ordering

  13. All I can think of is orange tic tacs.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  14. Thanks for the heads up!

    Pick up a unit of this product while you can...it seems impossible to keep in stock due to the large demand!

    Orange Triad now in stock!


    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    another batch of orange triad just got delivered fresh this morning to Nutraplanet commence ordering
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
    All I can think of is orange tic tacs.
    haha, yeah, a lot of people said that. they luck damn yummy

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Thanks for the heads up!

    Pick up a unit of this product while you can...it seems impossible to keep in stock due to the large demand!

    Orange Triad now in stock!
    yeah, sam said between orders from us and his distributor he cant keep it in stock its moving so fast

  16. any reviews this far? or is it too early to tell?

    Im interested in the digestive ingredients
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  17. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    any reviews this far? or is it too early to tell?

    Im interested in the digestive ingredients
    lots of good review on another major bb board and on controlledlabsforum.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    lots of good review on another major bb board and on controlledlabsforum.com
    what other major bb boards..got links
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  19. Bump
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  20. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    what other major bb boards..got links
    dont think I am allowed to post it here, but its the biggest one around

  21. gotcha
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  22. It looks good. and Im not buying it yet intill I know its does what it say's. Ill stick to my Adam's Now , which works for me.

    Can you people who have used/ are using for a significant amount of time post feed-back?

    Ill gladly test it out for you Controlled Labs.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  23. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    It looks good. and Im not buying it yet intill I know its does what it say's. Ill stick to my Adam's Now , which works for me.

    Can you people who have used/ are using for a significant amount of time post feed-back?

    Ill gladly test it out for you Controlled Labs.
    check controlledlabsforum.com and the other major forum. already lots of amazing feedback on it

  24. Keep em coming
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  25. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    It looks good. and Im not buying it yet intill I know its does what it say's. Ill stick to my Adam's Now , which works for me.

    Can you people who have used/ are using for a significant amount of time post feed-back?
    Quote Originally Posted by fitness210 View Post
    After one week of use this is a good product.

    1. You can tell when you take it. ( My diet is 99.7% perfect, I am a health nut)
    2. After a couple a days the joint support was clear. ( Most Joint supps kick in after a week or more)
    3.It does not smell.( I hate smelly pills)
    4.Good Digestion and Immune formula. (good research behind it)
    5. Great price. ( Joint support is not cheap then to add a multi and Digestion and immune)

    coming soon why glycergrow 4 times a today works for me!
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dave1 View Post
    Days 14 and 15

    Both of these days are off-days. Yesterday I was volunteering at a festival for kids, our hospital booth was trying to get kids comfortable being around health professionals. So I was sitting at a table helping hundreds of kids make play stethoscopes for 7 hours!!! I am thankful for the increased energy of the OT b/c otherwise I would have been beat by the end. My patience was wearing really thin by the end . . . but I still had plenty of energy. One of my fellow classmates kept going for more coffee to stay alert but I was doin fine. No joint issues today or yesterday.

    Summary of week 2
    More of the same that I saw during week 1 . . . increased energy, decreased joint issues OT is kickin' a$$
    Quote Originally Posted by gresh View Post
    Day 6....

    Today was back day Probably the best back day Ive had in several months. No pain what so ever in any of my joints. Typically I would feel it during pulldowns, not today. Today was very, very good - not as much "popping and cracking" in the shoulder.

    .....
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Spartan
    Orange Triad - Best damn Multi for your money in my opinion, and as we all know, I'm always right since, well, I'm me. No joint pain, increased energy, and a better feeling after eatting. This stuff is great, period.
    10/10
    .....
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by gypsykorea View Post
    Feedback.......I have been using it for a short time now, and have noticed less delayed soreness in my knees after my runs. So far I havent dont anything longer than ten miles with it but seems to be helping. Normally an hour or so later I would get stiffness and soreness when initially walking and upon waking the next day cause i run in the evenings. Now I dont seem to be getting that although my knees will still bother me while running, but that is to be a given since I havent been taking it for very long. As far as anything else it is hard to tell, but my main reasoning for switching to OT was because of the joint complex.

    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Orange TRIad $19.99 on nutraplanet now
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 10:06 PM
  2. REDuction and Orange TRIad SALE (only $19.95) on Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 07:07 PM
  3. Orange Triad @ nutraplanet now :)
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 04:24 AM
  4. Orange Triad Now Available!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 11:08 PM
  5. Orange Triad Now Available!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Log in
Log in