dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are asking for 5 testers to verify the initial results that in-house testing has confirmed.

RPN has a new approach to stretch mark and scar treatment:

Java Lather

"Java lather represents the latest in gourmet skincare. Formulated using only the finest ingredients effective at treating dry skin, helping to treat scars, prevent stretch marks, sun-damage, and other signs of aging, Java Lather is a thick, luxurious lathering soap that moisturizes and helps to keep skin soft and supple. Java Lather’s sensual scent of coffee, latte, honey, and almonds will help to wake you up in the morning or relax you in the evening.

Java Lather…Deserve the Bar. "

Ingredients: Olive Oil, Goat's Milk, Shea Butter, 100% Arabica Coffee, SesaThin brand sesamin, Cissus Quadrangularis, with latte, honey, and almond scents.

For all testers, this product IS ARRIVING at Nutraplanet tomorrow. All testers will receive a bar with their next Nutraplanet order (sorry, I can't afford to eat shipping and product cost on this one right now). Testers are asked to take pictures before and after using the bar.

Now, I am also noticing an amplification in tanning depth after starting to use the soap, but I am going to do a bit more research on this before I add any claims.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Coffee and Cissus are probably turning you brown, dude. lol

j/k sounds like a great niche product. My wife's recent C-section scar would make a good test but she's impossible when it comes to consistency of use.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used this bar and it works great. It is also a great way to share those bodies you work so hard for with your women! ...Hey honey, will you lather up my back? What a great way to get everyone in on the Nutraplanet ordering.

The exfolliating is great for helping with the acne and the scars you get for putting in all the hard time at the gym, the damage being anabolic can do to your skin.

And who doesn't like a good dose of coffee in the morning?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Coffee and Cissus are probably turning you brown, dude. lol

j/k sounds like a great niche product. My wife's recent C-section scar would make a good test but she's impossible when it comes to consistency of use.
Well you could always help her with her..uh consistency issue. I love a good shower with my man

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you could always help her with her..uh consistency issue. I love a good shower with my man
Good showers are golden.

wait, that came out wrong.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in seeing the results as well. I have dark stains on my shins from...well, being a clumbsy fvck! And from being a kid that idolized Evel Knievel and jumping my bike over anything I could find. LOL Thanks for the creative idea, D!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Next order will be after the 15th but I have a huge scar and stretch marks.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
this should be interesting, doesnt matter if dsade doesnt pick me. I will be watching this

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this should be interesting, doesnt matter if dsade doesnt pick me. I will be watching this
Do you have stretch mark or scar problems?

By the way, I am especially interested in maternal stretch marks...so any moms (or soon-to-be-moms) out there are encouraged to apply.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't see it on the site yet. When will you have it up for sale and what will the ballpark price be?

ltyson

Awards
Any feedback on if it helps very old scars or stretch marks or is it only for fairly new ones? When I say old maybe 20 or so year old scars?

ltyson

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any feedback on if it helps very old scars or stretch marks or is it only for fairly new ones? When I say old maybe 20 or so year old scars?

ltyson
Its helping my scar for about 9 years ago...You can always try it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see it on the site yet. When will you have it up for sale and what will the ballpark price be?
Price estimate is around $4 a bar. Right now we are picking up all the correct equipment to go into larger scale production, so right now they are still "handmade".

I think with the public and private response I am going to send a bunch of bars to Nutraplanet this week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ltyson
I have some scars that are about 1 1/2 years old...a few of them that have gone cheloid. They are disappearing/fading pretty rapidly.

I really appreciate some real world feedback from you all, and I also want to thank you for your continued support. It is important for me to be able to determine how much of my still limited resources to commit to new products...and this one sort of popped up quickly one night when I had a flash of inspiration.

ltyson

Awards
I will give it a try for sure. As mentioned I have some scars that are very old that would be a good test. 1 over 20 years, 1 that is about 15 years old and 1 about 10 years old. I also have some stretch marks in the front delt and chest tie in area that are also many years old but not very bad.

I have ordered from NP many times in the past but will not need anything else for about another 3 weeks. If there is any still around at that time I will purchase it then and feedback any results.

ltyson

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to try this. As you might imagine, I am getting lots of cuts and scraps from training and have trouble keeping my skin moisturized.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to try this. As you might imagine, I am getting lots of cuts and scraps from training and have trouble keeping my skin moisturized.
I also have been using this for shaving in the shower, and it works great.

The lather is pretty damn thick, and the lubrication is excellent.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

One of my main problems has been with shaving my legs and arms. I get razor-burn much easier than most people.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One of my main problems has been with shaving my legs and arms. I get razor-burn much easier than most people.
Let me know if you are interested in trying it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested.
You got it. Next order, be sure and put in the COMMENTS section that you are testing out Java Lather, and please include it in shipment, along with your board name.

Nutraplanet will have the master list, and they will check you off the list.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got it. Next order, be sure and put in the COMMENTS section that you are testing out Java Lather, and please include it in shipment, along with your board name.

Nutraplanet will have the master list, and they will check you off the list.
Cool, thank you.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I definitely wanna pick some of this up when it's available!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
You must be thinking about your time with your boyfriend? Not your time with me:rasp:
Dsade's boyfriend is in fact R. Kelly. And yes, he enjoys the showers very much! :stick:

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
me too! me too! i have stretch marks and will try

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I have a huge (1x10cm) scar on my forearm, multiple scars on my hands, and some stretch marks on my hips, acne scars on my back.

I have terrible skin.

My gf has some stretch marks around her breasts too.

The catch is I am Australian, I will pay shipping though, should I add a comment to my current order?

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
put up a link for the product when its available. Or how do we claim it for the next order??

Im interested in this if you are seeing results I def would try it. My shoulders are crowded with stretch marks but they are at least 2-3 years old.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
i have crazy stretch marks, id be willing

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
only four dollars a pop, i'll pick one up with my next order.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
I also have a load of shoulder strech marks, and a good female friend who has some from a recent C section. will pick up a couple of bars wiht my next order either way I think!

do you want before and after piccies of the scars? say one before use, then ones as time progresses.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a big a$$ scar on my belly. Don't have a digi cam so pictures and partaking is out of the question. Whens this hitting the NP shelves Dsade?

Edit: Never mind

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I am so very much game for this! I have scars on my sides because i used to be a fatass number 1 and now i have strechmarks on my biceps from gaining so fast. UGH! I will put in the comments for it as soon as i order some more dialene and vapo prolly about another 2 weeks

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WANT TO TEST THIS ON MY WIFE PLEASE.

We have 2 kids that are 18 months aparts so here belly was pretty well stretched in a short period of time, both children were c-section so she has scarring. We tried all sorts of topical creams, strivectin, vitamin e oil, etc... My wife would love to try this out and I will include pics.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
YAY! the SCAR BAR has arrived!! :):head:

tattoopierced1

i have a huge scar on my arm where I had surgery for my broken humerus...i'd love to give this a try.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have a huge scar on my arm where I had surgery for my broken humerus...i'd love to give this a try.
I bet you didn't think it was funny at the time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
t
thats just awful dsade. btw, how would this work in terms of tightening skin?
you are jumping ahead slightly in my product releases, but theoretically yes. Soap would not be the ideal method of application, but it should help tighten skin.

tattoopierced1

I bet you didn't think it was funny at the time.
didnt think it was too funny at all... the only funny part was they had to put 2 operating tables together so I could fit.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try it, I have 7 inch knife wound scar on my leg that could really use it, along with mad stretch marks. How bout it?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to try some of this. I've got some serious stretch marks on my abdomen, upper arms, shoulders, and lats. I've tried damn near everything and nothing has really seemed to help. If it's still open, I'd like to put my name in the hat. I'll probably be picking up some stuff in the next few days. :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are going to be sending NP some more bars since the demand seems to be there! I believe it is going to be mainly on a first come first serve basis, so just add it to the comments section in your order.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are going to be sending NP some more bars since the demand seems to be there! I believe it is going to be mainly on a first come first serve basis, so just add it to the comments section in your order.
Are these all going towards testing or will they be there just to purchase as well?

Blk98Bird

Awards
Sounds really interesting. I have some stretch marks on both sides along the inside of my arms near the armpit area and a few others in the "love handle" area which probably came from an over-ambitious bulk a few years ago :D. I've been trying cocoa butter with little effect so far unfortunately :(.

I'm guessing from the ingredients that this should be pretty mild? I have fairly sensitive skin and also seem to get dryness sometimes despite sticking to hypoallergenic soaps. I plan on another order in the next week or two I think.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds really interesting. I have some stretch marks on both sides along the inside of my arms near the armpit area and a few others in the "love handle" area which probably came from an over-ambitious bulk a few years ago :D. I've been trying cocoa butter with little effect so far unfortunately :(.

I'm guessing from the ingredients that this should be pretty mild? I have fairly sensitive skin and also seem to get dryness sometimes despite sticking to hypoallergenic soaps. I plan on another order in the next week or two I think.
We will be releasing a special "wussy" version for customers like you. It will contain plenty of Nolvadex. :)

I have pretty sensitive skin as well, and I am not having any problems. The Shea butter and Sesathin are excellent moisturizers, as is the olive oil and goat's milk.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Matt has pretty sensitive skin, he whines all the time..baby your to rough, geez and i haven't even broke out the whips yet. He wiill be screaming for mercy!. So it might be okay to use.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 9
he-man Evomuse 8
unitas27 Evomuse 39
Evomuse 5
Ape McGrapes Evomuse 3