Epistane...what is that??!

  1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0

    Question Epistane...what is that??!


    Well, whatever it is...Epistane just arrived back in stock and ready for shipment at "The Planet"!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  2. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,214
    Answers
    0




    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  3. Registered User
    nfinitecc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6
    Answers
    0


    I submitted a pm to The mod on IBE's page about Epistane cycle reccomendation for Gyno only. ^^^^ Could you help me out?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Answers
    0


    EXCCCCCCCCELLLLLENT grow my children grow! lol
  5. Registered User
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Nice...
  6. Registered User
    LeanBulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    106
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nfinitecc View Post
    I submitted a pm to The mod on IBE's page about Epistane cycle reccomendation for Gyno only. ^^^^ Could you help me out?
    yeah, 0mg of epi per day, and an appointment for surgery haha. good luck wit that bro
  7. Registered User
    handzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    817
    Answers
    0


    How many bottles did you guys get in?
  8. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0


    ugh i just ordered this yesterday elsewhere and for more money.
  9. Registered User
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    ugh i just ordered this yesterday elsewhere and for more money.
    Ouch. You must have some trouble sitting down today...
  10. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Ouch. You must have some trouble sitting down today...
    actually i just checked the status of the order like 5 mins ago from the site i did get it from and they said it was on back order. so i canceled it and ordered it from np.
  11. Registered User
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,456
    Answers
    0


    Got some!!!!!!!!
  12. Registered User
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    actually i just checked the status of the order like 5 mins ago from the site i did get it from and they said it was on back order. so i canceled it and ordered it from np.
    Nice. I hate it what ish like that happens and there is nothing you can do about it...
  13. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Nice. I hate it what ish like that happens and there is nothing you can do about it...
    I just hate the fact that i have to wait 3-4 days before that money shows back up on my card. but ill be getting epi so im happy.
  14. Registered User
    handzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    817
    Answers
    0


    looks like it all gone, girls...
  15. Registered User
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I just hate the fact that i have to wait 3-4 days before that money shows back up on my card. but ill be getting epi so im happy.
    Yeah that sucks...
  16. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0


    haha xj we keep ending up in the same threads. thanks for the rep btw.
  17. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0


    great price!!! finally can etll err one where to get it.... people been me this whole last week "wheres the epiiiiiiiiii" way to go NP!
  18. Registered User
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    haha xj we keep ending up in the same threads. thanks for the rep btw.
    no problem bro...
  19. Registered User
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    great price!!! finally can etll err one where to get it.... people been me this whole last week "wheres the epiiiiiiiiii" way to go NP!
    I want to get some, but man the pocket it getting light...
  20. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0


    mmm today was pay day BUT i gotta reregisster teh vehicles so gotta take care of the necessities before i go a squanderin.
  21. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    mmm today was pay day BUT i gotta reregisster teh vehicles so gotta take care of the necessities before i go a squanderin.
    are you going to do another epi cycle after the propadrol?
  22. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0


    ummmm im doin a 3-AD epi and shhhhh dbol cycle....
  23. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ummmm im doin a 3-AD epi and shhhhh dbol cycle....
    sheeeyat you better log it. Your logs are worth a lot to everybody now.
  24. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0


    i may or may not log that one.... no point IMO in logging something that not everyone can get ahold of, specially since its not something legal.... dont like going into detail about my use of something not legal either thus my whispers... LOL....

    but ill def let people in on updates to my progress and effects/benifits/sides encountered.... just not details like normal.
  25. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i may or may not log that one.... no point IMO in logging something that not everyone can get ahold of, specially since its not something legal.... dont like going into detail about my use of something not legal either thus my whispers... LOL....

    but ill def let people in on updates to my progress and effects/benifits/sides encountered.... just not details like normal.
    true. well look forward to what you have to bring us in the future. good luck to you.
  26. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,208
    Answers
    0


    thanks mayn
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is everything that you have used?
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 07:58 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 09:56 AM
  3. What is the best portable protein that's real food?
    By baham99 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 03:38 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 09:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in