Gut Health - AnabolicMinds.com

Gut Health

1. New Member

Gut Health

gut health

When will be back in stock? tks

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Should be in stock by Monday. The run was just completed today.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Elite Member

sweet, im going to order some
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Should be in stock by Monday. The run was just completed today.
    sorry to bug you again, but how many live organisms per cap?

it's kind of hard to see the tiny label, even when zoomed in

Thanks!
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post

Thanks!
    The label is listed as a billion live, viable organisms per capsule. OUr standard is to overfill by about 50%.

This strain is much heartier than other strains, so do not require as many organisms to positively influence intestinal floral balance.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post

Thanks!
    http://www.recomp.com/images/products/guthealth.jpg
  7. Advanced Member

I just wunna say I tried Gut health and this stuff is no joke. It doesnt seem like people realize how effective a quality probiotic is. I have been using probiotics for the last few years. After a couple weeks on them you really notice a difference. The digestive system is EXTREMELY important to overall health, recovery, nutrient absorption, and immune system. Its estimated that up to 70% of immune function is tied directly to the health of the digestive system. Increased Probiotics + Cordyceps during the cold season can make a big difference.

I have tried many products and various yogurts and probiotic drinks (Activia, DanActive, etc.). DanActive is very good and has the all important L. Casie (which is in Gut Health). However, 4 mini 3oz drinks (doses) is like $2.50-75 or so. This makes Gut Health EXTREMELY cost effective in comparison to the refrigerated dairy choices AND the other tablet/capsule based probiotic products. Not only is it one of the most economical, it is the best culture and it comes from a reputable source. Many of the probiotic tablets on the market are junk.

If you have never given probiotics a try I suggest doing so. It is an often overlooked area of diet/health. If you rarely eat yogurt it can make an especially noticeable difference.

btw, Dsade, I thought I remember something about you modifying/tweaking the product. A new cap or something because the others had a propensity to leak?
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  8. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    I just wunna say I tried Gut health and this stuff is no joke. It doesnt seem like people realize how effective a quality probiotic is. I have been using probiotics for the last few years. After a couple weeks on them you really notice a difference. The digestive system is EXTREMELY important to overall health, recovery, nutrient absorption, and immune system. Its estimated that up to 70% of immune function is tied directly to the health of the digestive system. Increased Probiotics + Cordyceps during the cold season can make a big difference.

I have tried many products and various yogurts and probiotic drinks (Activia, DanActive, etc.). DanActive is very good and has the all important L. Casie (which is in Gut Health). However, 4 mini 3oz drinks (doses) is like $2.50-75 or so. This makes Gut Health EXTREMELY cost effective in comparison to the refrigerated dairy choices AND the other tablet/capsule based probiotic products. Not only is it one of the most economical, it is the best culture and it comes from a reputable source. Many of the probiotic tablets on the market are junk.

If you have never given probiotics a try I suggest doing so. It is an often overlooked area of diet/health. If you rarely eat yogurt it can make an especially noticeable difference.

btw, Dsade, I thought I remember something about you modifying/tweaking the product. A new cap or something because the others had a propensity to leak?
    Good review Alpine, you should post that on the NP site.

I think the modifying your referring to was in reference to DCP capsules that leaked.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

yup i'm always gonna make sure I have some gut health in my cabinet.. to all RPN products!
  10. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post

I think the modifying your referring to was in reference to DCP capsules that leaked.
    Ah ok, I think that was it...
  11. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post

Hmm, I wonder if this is true, as all three bottles Ive used had caps that were kinda leaky/gooey. I just figured they went through some rough temperature extremes so thats what happened, but regardless, they still worked great. I love this stuff, and I wish it came in larger more econimical sizes, 75 caps, 90 caps, etc.
  12. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Hmm, I wonder if this is true, as all three bottles Ive used had caps that were kinda leaky/gooey. I just figured they went through some rough temperature extremes so thats what happened, but regardless, they still worked great. I love this stuff, and I wish it came in larger more econimical sizes, 75 caps, 90 caps, etc.
    Gut Health uses the same liquid fill process as used by the last run of DCP.

Quote Originally Posted by propho View Post
    yup i'm always gonna make sure I have some gut health in my cabinet.. to all RPN products!
    Thanks, glad you are loving it!
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Gut Health uses the same liquid fill process as used by the last run of DCP.

really? u mean that nitrogen purge instant bonding thingy?

anyway for gut health on opening I had some extra virgin olive oil leaking out,

same for dcp, the substrates were all leaking inside the bottle

or u mean the new dcp will be NPIB? anyway bonding or not the oil still flows out, softgel them if possible
  14. Advanced Member

My gut health had a tiny little bit of oil at the bottom of the bottle but nothing major. None of the caps ever looked under filled or anything like they had leaked. One or two may have leaked slightly... I didn't really think much of it. Overlooking a lil oil is nothing in order to have the liquicaps.
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic

There is a small chance that some of them might be slightly leaky, however remember that the capsules are enteric coated, which tends to make the capsules FEEL slick when it is just the feel of the coating.

We have had very few reports about GUT health leaking, since they are using the smaller caps.
  16. New Member

There is a small chance that some of them might be slightly leaky, however remember that the capsules are enteric coated, which tends to make the capsules FEEL slick when it is just the feel of the coating.

We have had very few reports about GUT health leaking, since they are using the smaller caps.
    Will this be available by oh..say Thursday?
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Aoba View Post
    Will this be available by oh..say Thursday?
    The production facility opens in 2 hours. I will know then.
  18. New Member

bump
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic

I hesitate to even say anything anymore...but I just got off the phone with them, and they promise (once again) that product will be ready to ship by Wednesday.

The good news is that DCP is proceeding on the new schedule, and should also be ready to ship wednesday.
  20. New Member

I hesitate to even say anything anymore...but I just got off the phone with them, and they promise (once again) that product will be ready to ship by Wednesday.

The good news is that DCP is proceeding on the new schedule, and should also be ready to ship wednesday.
    cool. i'm going on vacation for a bit but hopefully it'll be in stock in about 12 days or so. thanks for the update
  21. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aoba View Post
    cool. i'm going on vacation for a bit but hopefully it'll be in stock in about 12 days or so. thanks for the update
    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/i...howtopic=29112

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gut Health?
    By R_Alan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 11:27 PM
  2. Gut Health?
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 01:30 PM
  3. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 11:18 PM
  4. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 01:49 PM
  5. Delay on orders with Poseiden or GUT Health?
    By JJC in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 09:47 AM