dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be in stock by Monday. The run was just completed today.

raptor2003

Awards
Should be in stock by Monday. The run was just completed today.
sorry to bug you again, but how many live organisms per cap?

it's kind of hard to see the tiny label, even when zoomed in

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry to bug you again, but how many live organisms per cap?

it's kind of hard to see the tiny label, even when zoomed in

Thanks!
The label is listed as a billion live, viable organisms per capsule. OUr standard is to overfill by about 50%.

This strain is much heartier than other strains, so do not require as many organisms to positively influence intestinal floral balance.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I just wunna say I tried Gut health and this stuff is no joke. It doesnt seem like people realize how effective a quality probiotic is. I have been using probiotics for the last few years. After a couple weeks on them you really notice a difference. The digestive system is EXTREMELY important to overall health, recovery, nutrient absorption, and immune system. Its estimated that up to 70% of immune function is tied directly to the health of the digestive system. Increased Probiotics + Cordyceps during the cold season can make a big difference.

I have tried many products and various yogurts and probiotic drinks (Activia, DanActive, etc.). DanActive is very good and has the all important L. Casie (which is in Gut Health). However, 4 mini 3oz drinks (doses) is like $2.50-75 or so. This makes Gut Health EXTREMELY cost effective in comparison to the refrigerated dairy choices AND the other tablet/capsule based probiotic products. Not only is it one of the most economical, it is the best culture and it comes from a reputable source. Many of the probiotic tablets on the market are junk.

If you have never given probiotics a try I suggest doing so. It is an often overlooked area of diet/health. If you rarely eat yogurt it can make an especially noticeable difference.

btw, Dsade, I thought I remember something about you modifying/tweaking the product. A new cap or something because the others had a propensity to leak?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wunna say I tried Gut health and this stuff is no joke. It doesnt seem like people realize how effective a quality probiotic is. I have been using probiotics for the last few years. After a couple weeks on them you really notice a difference. The digestive system is EXTREMELY important to overall health, recovery, nutrient absorption, and immune system. Its estimated that up to 70% of immune function is tied directly to the health of the digestive system. Increased Probiotics + Cordyceps during the cold season can make a big difference.

I have tried many products and various yogurts and probiotic drinks (Activia, DanActive, etc.). DanActive is very good and has the all important L. Casie (which is in Gut Health). However, 4 mini 3oz drinks (doses) is like $2.50-75 or so. This makes Gut Health EXTREMELY cost effective in comparison to the refrigerated dairy choices AND the other tablet/capsule based probiotic products. Not only is it one of the most economical, it is the best culture and it comes from a reputable source. Many of the probiotic tablets on the market are junk.

If you have never given probiotics a try I suggest doing so. It is an often overlooked area of diet/health. If you rarely eat yogurt it can make an especially noticeable difference.

btw, Dsade, I thought I remember something about you modifying/tweaking the product. A new cap or something because the others had a propensity to leak?
Good review Alpine, you should post that on the NP site.

I think the modifying your referring to was in reference to DCP capsules that leaked.

propho

Awards
  • Established
yup i'm always gonna make sure I have some gut health in my cabinet.. :thumbsup: to all RPN products!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established

I think the modifying your referring to was in reference to DCP capsules that leaked.
Ah ok, I think that was it...

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Hmm, I wonder if this is true, as all three bottles Ive used had caps that were kinda leaky/gooey. I just figured they went through some rough temperature extremes so thats what happened, but regardless, they still worked great. I love this stuff, and I wish it came in larger more econimical sizes, 75 caps, 90 caps, etc.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I wonder if this is true, as all three bottles Ive used had caps that were kinda leaky/gooey. I just figured they went through some rough temperature extremes so thats what happened, but regardless, they still worked great. I love this stuff, and I wish it came in larger more econimical sizes, 75 caps, 90 caps, etc.
Gut Health uses the same liquid fill process as used by the last run of DCP.

yup i'm always gonna make sure I have some gut health in my cabinet.. :thumbsup: to all RPN products!
Thanks, glad you are loving it! :)

raptor2003

Awards
Gut Health uses the same liquid fill process as used by the last run of DCP.

really? u mean that nitrogen purge instant bonding thingy?

anyway for gut health on opening I had some extra virgin olive oil leaking out,

same for dcp, the substrates were all leaking inside the bottle

or u mean the new dcp will be NPIB? anyway bonding or not the oil still flows out, softgel them if possible

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
My gut health had a tiny little bit of oil at the bottom of the bottle but nothing major. None of the caps ever looked under filled or anything like they had leaked. One or two may have leaked slightly... I didn't really think much of it. Overlooking a lil oil is nothing in order to have the liquicaps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a small chance that some of them might be slightly leaky, however remember that the capsules are enteric coated, which tends to make the capsules FEEL slick when it is just the feel of the coating.

We have had very few reports about GUT health leaking, since they are using the smaller caps.

Aoba

Awards
There is a small chance that some of them might be slightly leaky, however remember that the capsules are enteric coated, which tends to make the capsules FEEL slick when it is just the feel of the coating.

We have had very few reports about GUT health leaking, since they are using the smaller caps.
Will this be available by oh..say Thursday? :ntome:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this be available by oh..say Thursday? :ntome:
The production facility opens in 2 hours. I will know then.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hesitate to even say anything anymore...but I just got off the phone with them, and they promise (once again) that product will be ready to ship by Wednesday.

The good news is that DCP is proceeding on the new schedule, and should also be ready to ship wednesday.

Aoba

Awards
I hesitate to even say anything anymore...but I just got off the phone with them, and they promise (once again) that product will be ready to ship by Wednesday.

The good news is that DCP is proceeding on the new schedule, and should also be ready to ship wednesday.
cool. i'm going on vacation for a bit but hopefully it'll be in stock in about 12 days or so. thanks for the update