3-AD presale

d4life45

Awards
is nutraplanet going to have a presale? if so when?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I tell you if no one tells me when this is available, or it sells out with you mofo's buying it all up, I'ma fckin shoot **** up! ( not funny for americans but funny for canadians ).

You fckers better let me know or I'm gonna blow a gasket. I don't have alot of money and this is something I would like to get into NOW!!! not the fiftieth run in umpteen weeks!

So anyone please keep me posted :) pretty please :(

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Well if it's going to be released on June 1st, shouldn't the pre-sale be right now?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
heheheh i dont have anything positive to add to this thread but im going to add a pic :

that white bottle is MY 3-ad :)

:lol:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
heheheh i dont have anything positive to add to this thread but im going to add a pic :

that white bottle is MY 3-ad :)

:lol:
Please make it smaller it's taking up too much damn space, besides we can almost tell what it is!!!:yawn:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Please make it smaller it's taking up too much damn space, besides we can almost tell what it is!!!:yawn:
:p well i took it with my phone

left to right

Hyperdrol x2, Mass FX, 3ad Tester bottle, Retain 2

front: AX bumper sticker
back: AX beanie

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im a little confused by this, NO ONE has a presale?? Ive looked, and would love to buy from Nutra, but has anyone seen a presale anywhere?? (dont post where, just yes or no)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Im a little confused by this, NO ONE has a presale?? Ive looked, and would love to buy from Nutra, but has anyone seen a presale anywhere?? (dont post where, just yes or no)
lol you could just wait 4 days ;) we have waited for more than a month . 4 days are nothing:woohoo:

fishman197

Awards
I agree. I'm surprised and a bit frustrated there hasn't been a pre-sale yet.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
DSADE...... I know you've read this ....come on man the universe depends on YOU!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Waiting for a response from our supplier.

to be continued...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Waiting for a response from our supplier.

to be continued...
STRYDER! you ARE still alive! ;) how's it going?

I am verifying availability and will be in contact with you!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
STRYDER! you ARE still alive! ;) how's it going?

I am verifying availability and will be in contact with you!
Hurrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my musclez are shrinking and I feel whineyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

:bb2: Operation Studmuffin is a GREEN FOR GO!:bb2:

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting on this to place my next order with Nutraplanet. I'm do for a re-stocking...

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Good day, I represent a small country in south America, we have a large amount of funds to invest in out side resources, I have selected 3-ad as my countries first major investment, I plan to purchase enough 3-ad for our whole armed forces, from your fine shop.
All I need from you is 3 bottles to sample to show to EL-President and confirmation that you can handle the large order for my countries Army, also known has the El Armed de force da resistost.
My country will pay full retail price to you on first order.

This is most urgent please reply ASAP

Thank you and good day sir.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Good day, I represent a small country in south America, we have a large amount of funds to invest in out side resources, I have selected 3-ad as my countries first major investment, I plan to purchase enough 3-ad for our whole armed forces, from your fine shop.
All I need from you is 3 bottles to sample to show to EL-President and confirmation that you can handle the large order for my countries Army, also known has the El Armed de force da resistost.

lol i remmember that nigerian scam :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah I'm broke too!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This should be up shortly

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo man, I need some 3ad....I am begining to think some of you guys would go as far this crackhead!,

Just substitute 3ad for the crack!

MystikalSoul

Awards
larger ppl will only take 3 a day too? and is advanced pct enough for an PCT?

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
very sexy box... will make a nice new home with my bottle collection

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes I have seen one on another site, i believe it went up today cause i didnt see it yesterday.... however I am waiting for NP......cause NP ROCKS!!

Last edited:
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with 3-ad guys. I will definitely be supporting you over 11-oxo! Hopefully others will see the higher level of class exhibited by AX over PA and think the same way!

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
well im not gonna jump sides just yet. im gonna try 11-0X0 and 3-AD. Alri is gonna sit out on this one for now :) i wasnt to impressed with Jungle warfare and Bad Ass Mass

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I have seen one on another site, i believe it went up today cause i didnt see it yesterday.... however I am waiting for NP......cause NP ROCKS!!
Yeah, I saw one yesterday from a familiar site, but their price was $8 more than their hyperdrol. I'm sure NP will do better than that!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
So I'm the third person to ask now... Is 3 caps per day enough for somebody over 260lbs?

And I too will wait for Nutra Planet. But hurry up! :p :)

1meand

Awards
NP you keep teasing me with small updates to the 3AD page. I keep hitting the refresh button thinking any second now I'll be able to order some. I guess I'll just keep dreaming of being huge until I can get some 3AD.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I saw one yesterday from a familiar site, but their price was $8 more than their hyperdrol. I'm sure NP will do better than that!
Guess we'll find out.....tonight...or tomorrow morning...or tonight.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Is 3 caps of 3-AD per day enough for people who weigh over 260lbs? Is the dosage the same no matter what one weighs?