1-Carboxy-2-Amino-3-Probenzol (3,4-didol)

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the active from REM?

Shiny Happy People Laughing.....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
It's always been one of the actives in Powerfull (Along with PureSap), as well as REM.

Quality product for the price.

Awards
so has anyone played with the doesing yet, just got some last night and caped @700mg. I only took one..... Any suggestion?

so has anyone played with the doesing yet, just got some last night and caped @700mg. I only took one..... Any suggestion?
take 2 caps 1 hour after morning meal. 2 caps 30 minutes before training and 2 caps before bed.

The trick is take it 1 hour or even 1 hour and 10 minutes after morning meal so insulin clears the system so the GH response can take place.

You will get classic symptoms of elevated HGH like yawning and slight lethargy(like you can go straight to sleep). The dose before training is not the issue because once you enter the gym. The sleepy feeling turns into concentration. at night, you will notice great deep sleep.

If the morning dose gets you to sleepy just skip it, but you can also stack with a stimulant.

PS

Once this stock is gone, Genera will not be distributing our bulk powders. They are taking a different direction. We may do it later under USPlabs but not anytime soon.

Awards
Thanks for the response usp. I will use the layout you described above.Tonight I'll start with two caps. Also will be taking arginine/ornithine at bed time.............if this goes well I'll be loading up.

Also is there any way this should be "cycled" like eod,5on/2off, or xweeks on and x weeks off?

Tarkana

Awards
PS

Once this stock is gone, Genera will not be distributing our bulk powders. They are taking a different direction. We may do it later under USPlabs but not anytime soon.
think maybe NP would do it like for old powerfull and YG?

Torque

Torque

Awards
Is this item now out of stock or just delayed when you order?

blap98

Awards
314, I was curious to know which size caps you used to cap this product? I've never had to cap anything before, but this stuff is the nastiest tasting crap ever (although it works awesome).

Awards
haha blap98 the smell/taste is rank, capping is the way to go.
I use the cap em quik and pack "00" gel caps full. This gave 714mg of 3,4didol per cap.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also is there any way this should be "cycled" like eod,5on/2off, or xweeks on and x weeks off?
BUMP

I would like an answer to this too. I have been using it for months!

Are there any problems with LONG term use?

If anybody has any studies on this i would grateful.

Oh and it tastes ok! mmm meaty.

Torque

Torque

Awards
What were your results guys? Just curious on long term results.

Awards
I have only been useing for three weeks, so I can't give long term feedback. But short term I have noticed my carb tolerance has gone down, just like with HGH.

BUMP

I would like an answer to this too. I have been using it for months!

Are there any problems with LONG term use?

If anybody has any studies on this i would grateful.

Oh and it tastes ok! mmm meaty.
whats long term?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PS

So this means Yellow gold too?

Lets say a broke young guy stocks up because YG is the best supp he's ever tried, whats the shelf life on YG?

So this means Yellow gold too?

Lets say a broke young guy stocks up because YG is the best supp he's ever tried, whats the shelf life on YG?
Yellow Gold by NutraPlanet is a question you have to ask them.

How about daily for life?
you see that study can never exist, but I do not see an issue for using 3 months taking a 6 week break and using for another 3 months.

I always cycle supplements(have not cycled off AP yet).

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you see that study can never exist, but I do not see an issue for using 3 months taking a 6 week break and using for another 3 months.

Are the any studies at all you can point to for the 1-C?

Thanks

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OOO yes, I would take 1 gram 3 times a day.
Well since nutra isn't carrying it right now and I can't afford the new pfull at high enough dosages right now, it looks like i'll be buying old school mucana from another source

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
PS

Now we need a smiley of a crying, begging dog.

Well since nutra isn't carrying it right now and I can't afford the new pfull at high enough dosages right now, it looks like i'll be buying old school mucana from another source
Please report back with the difference.

xcendo

Awards
If this is a more bioavailable form of l-dopa, it raise dopamine like l-dopa, won't it? I take an irreversible MAOI and got a hypertensive reaction from PowerFULL, so I need to know if I could take this.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
You can't.
MAOI + L-DOPA is obviously a bad thing.
1C does not just raise dopamine, it contains l-dopa.
If you read the back of a powerfull bottle it warns of this, I imagine your MAOI warns of this too, and so does the 1C product information.

Torque

Torque

Awards
Anyone notice that even though this is a newer product, it now says unavailable.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established

I've been on either AP or YG daily since the middle of November.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
So have I:rasp:
i was on the beta yg from oct until jan, then i took a month and a half off to use six bottles of cialabol. after i finished those up i went straight back to ap, and now im happy that bulk yg is back... on four doses a day right now.

You can't.
MAOI + L-DOPA is obviously a bad thing.
1C does not just raise dopamine, it contains l-dopa.
If you read the back of a powerfull bottle it warns of this, I imagine your MAOI warns of this too, and so does the 1C product information.
No it increases dopamine significantly. Look at 1-c as L-dopa crossing the brain barrier. The problem with L-dopa is that other tissues absorb it before it reaches the brain.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Oh wow.
Thanks for the heads up.
Please excuse my bro science.

Gdawg

Awards
Any plans on stocking this again in the near future?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm wait, what would be the difference between this and old powerFull?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I just took my last two REM capsules. Is this 1-carboxy product going to be distributed again?

I just took my last two REM capsules. Is this 1-carboxy product going to be distributed again?
NOOOO Never, I decided to live a puritan lifestyle which means living off the land(corner of 5th and broadway):think:

I should get by batch out of customs today and ship monday to SAM.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah this is basically bulk new powerFull vs what np was selling as old powerFull? Cmon, help me out, i'm a USP addict

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
NOOOO Never, I decided to live a puritan lifestyle which means living off the land(corner of 5th and broadway):think:

I should get by batch out of customs today and ship monday to SAM.
delightful

Torque

Torque

Awards
Besides being a sleep aid can any vouch that this actually has GH releasing properties? I just wanted anyones feed back and real world results. Thanks