Ready for a 6-OXO Extreme Presale?!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Well, then you are in luck, my friend!

6-OXO Extreme is now on presale at "The Planet" for only $39.95!!!

Introducing 6-OXO extreme - maximum testosterone production FOR HARDCORE USERS ONLY

We decided to come up with 6-OXO extreme for a couple of very good reasons. We felt that many of our customers desired an even more potent testosterone boost than 6-OXO provided, and we had the technology to deliver the product. So we made it. We did not just throw this formula together however. We undertook the due testing to prove to ourselves that this product had the ability to stimulate testosterone levels beyond even the range of upper normal - indeed it stimulates levels well into the supraphysiological range.

6-OXO extreme begins of course with the time tested natural metabolite 4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione. As you already know, this compound acts in the body as an inhibitor of the enzyme aromatase, which governs the production of estrogen hormones in the body. By reducing the levels of estrogen in the body a compensatory reaction in the brain is initiated leading to an increase in the secretion of LH which in turn causes testosterone production to increase.

To complement the anti-aromatase action of 6-OXO we added a natural ingredient that acts as an estrogen receptor antagonist (ERA). An ERA is a compound that binds to estrogen receptors and blocks them from interacting with circulating estrogen hormones. However, unlike regular estrogen hormones the ERA does not result in a subsequent activation of the estrogen "signal", the action that is supposed to happen when a hormone binds to its receptor. The ERA therefore prevents the circulating estrogens in your body from having a chance to do their thing.

The ERA we chose is perhaps the single most amazing natural compound we have ever come across. It is called resveratrol and it is found in red wine. You may have heard of resveratrol as it has gotten alot of media attention lately due to recent research showing it to have amazing life extension and anti-aging properties. But what the media has not mentioned, and the researchers have not seemingly recognized, is that resveratrol intake has the ability to raise testosterone levels in males.

Resveratrol has a problem though, and it concerns its bioavailability. When you consume resveratrol it is absorbed adequately into the blood stream but after that it is very quickly sulfated and glucuronidated by enzymes. What this means is that it is transformed into inactive derivatives meant for elimination from the body. To get an active quantity of resveratrol into the body you have to overcome this problem. This is done by simultaneously ingesting compounds (quercetin and piperine) that will use up these enzymes preferentially, leaving the resveratrol free to circulate in the body. A large dose must also be taken, as the enzyme blocking will only be partially effective.

So with effective aromatase inhibition plus estrogen receptor blockade we have a two pronged attack on estrogen mediated HPTA feedback inhibition. With added ZMA to address any possible interfering mineral deficiencies, this formula will produce extraordinary results - better than anything presently on the market by far!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I was just wondering about this. How many servings are in a bottle?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing one serving is 5 caps, because on the Ergo website it says take 5 caps once or twice per day. So I guess 15 servings?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I'm guessing one serving is 5 caps, because on the Ergo website it says take 5 caps once or twice per day. So I guess 15 servings?
Hmm I saw that too, and 15 servings, that hurts. I would love for a 30 day...

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Damn.....This and 11-OXO are bank breakers, what's up with that?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It may be expensive, but if it's effective at what you want it for, then I'd say it's probably worth it.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Quanity or Quality?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It may be expensive, but if it's effective at what you want it for, then I'd say it's probably worth it.

That depends...If you can get the same effects with a different product costing a lot less than why purchase this?. You could spend that money on other things like food, rent, bills...In my opinion if you can't get a supplement where the recomended dosage will last you at least a month than its not worth the extra cash.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So , is 11-OXO the product that is suppose to compete with AX's 3-AD?
They're not supposed to compete as they're marketed with different uses, but yes they both contain 11-OA.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everybody likes Nutraplanet though. They are the best place to buy supplements. I like Ergo also, but this product is just too much money for people like me. I have tons of bills. Supplements are the last thing I should be spending money on!. I'm at least 20,000 in credit card debt, $8000 to pay off car, and the hospital is still bothering for bills I swear I don't owe and insurance covered but now for some reason I am getting more bills!. Sorry guys, I guess I thought this was a good place to start whining like a little beyotch!!.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
So , is 11-OXO the product that is suppose to compete with AX's 3-AD?

Yes, I believe so. Ergo I believe is 3 Servings per say at 75mg per serving and AX is 3 per day as well with 150mg per serving.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Okay, I was looking at my last Rez-V product. It costs $35 (rounded) with 24 servings.

Now 6-OXO is not just a rez-v product, so maybe, just maybe the price might be justified, although it is still mucho $$$$$

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Everybody likes Nutraplanet though. They are the best place to buy supplements. I like Ergo also, but this product is just too much money for people like me. I have tons of bills. Supplements are the last thing I should be spending money on!. I'm at least 20,000 in credit card debt, $8000 to pay off car, and the hospital is still bothering for bills I swear I don't owe and insurance covered but now for some reason I am getting more bills!. Sorry guys, I guess I thought this was a good place to start whining like a little beyotch!!.
Thats nothing...my student loans alone are a hell of a lot more than that.

Haha....I hate not having money.:frustrate

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I was looking at my last Rez-V product. It costs $35 (rounded) with 24 servings.

Now 6-OXO is not just a rez-v product, so maybe, just maybe the price might be justified, although it is still mucho $$$$$
This is not at all a knock on Ergopharm, but I still haven't seem much supporting the use of Resveratrol orally. Granted Trans-Resveratrol is supposed to solve this, but I will wait for more feedback.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Thats nothing...my student loans alone are a hell of a lot more than that.

Haha....I hate not having money.:frustrate
yeah, my student loans are hefty. I think the time to pay it off is longer than my mortgage :sick:

Then toss in 2 car loans and a family of 6 to feed...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, my student loans are hefty. I think the time to pay it off is longer than my mortgage :sick:

Then toss in 2 car loans and a family of 6 to feed...

Wow, I wonder sometimes how a lot of people I see on here aford to make supplement purchases of $400 or more a month...Must be nice. I'm thinking a lot of people here are really well off.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Are we going to get a more concise breakdown of the ingredients including amounts? Resveratrol is quite expensive and if there's a decent amount I wouldn't mind using this product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its not $40 bucks for 15 days. reccomended dosing is 5 2xday. comes out to about $40 bucks a week. ergopharm needs to open a booth at sak's fith avenue, or in front of a porshe dealership. to top it off resveratrol is supposed to be used long term to get max benefit. their going to have to do better than that to get my money. trione $12 for 90 caps. go nutra planet!!!!!!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
to top it off resveratrol is supposed to be used long term to get max benefit.
you are confusing gene mediated Sirt1 effects with estrogen receptor antagonist effects. the former does take time, the latter does not

resveratrol's testosterone increasing effects are seen within a week or two. one of our guys had an increase of 1100% in total test after 4 weeks while taking 1000mg res / 1000mg quercetin combination
BTW, the Ergo site says 5 caps once OR twice per day.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
So,it's expensive. I'm glad there's a company that makes products that you can trust and with the finest ingredients. If you can't afford a BMW, go buy a Honda. We're all at different point in our financial lives and to some, this product is what we want and the price isn't a concern.

Rushi

Awards
Are we going to get a more concise breakdown of the ingredients including amounts? Resveratrol is quite expensive and if there's a decent amount I wouldn't mind using this product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So,it's expensive. I'm glad there's a company that makes products that you can trust and with the finest ingredients. If you can't afford a BMW, go buy a Honda. We're all at different point in our financial lives and to some, this product is what we want and the price isn't a concern.
pt barnum said it best "their's one born every minute" spend away bro. btw i do drive a honda civic, damn good car at at good price.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
pt barnum said it best "their's one born every minute" spend away bro. btw i do drive a honda civic, damn good car at at good price.
There's a cheap bastard born every minute too, they'll always drive a Honda Civic. Try a 5 series and tell me if you still like that Civic.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah man, i know lots of guys who buy expensive cars to compensate for their lack in another department.lol. but seriously there is a big difference between value and quality and just doing something because you think you need to impress people. i was 40 once but i outgrew it. dont have to impress no one but me know. trione/now resveratrol=$22

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah man, i know lots of guys who buy expensive cars to compensate for their lack in another department.lol. but seriously there is a big difference between value and quality and just doing something because you think you need to impress people. i was 40 once but i outgrew it. dont have to impress no one but me know. trione/now resveratrol=$22
Wow, you really have never been in a decent car. Comments about Compensation? Wow, I'm sorry you haven't been succesful in your life and you have to make penis comments. Pretty juvenile and far from funny. I think the only compensation is when you put down someone who will pay for a company to make a product they can trust. Say what you want but when you buy an Ergo product there is no doubt about what you're getting and by the way, it's made in the US. Something that's not always easy to come by these days. You're over 40 and driving a Civic? Pretty pathetic. But at least you have a huge penis, right? :rolleyes:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yag, you crack me up. i aint rich but i got a decent job, operate a flexo die cutter, my mortage is paid and my son is 3rd yr at IU and my civic is a 2005. been married to same woman for 25 years so my penis size must not be that bad. if i won the lottery tommorow would still drive my civic and would not buy 6-oxo extreme at that ridiculous price. im cheap that dont mean im poor. btw i spend over $300 a month at nutra planet, im just selective. ask dsade about some of my recent orders, bet you 10 bucks i spend more on supps than you do.:bruce2: :duel:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is a lot of resveratol/dose. Seems like an interesting product.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
yag, you crack me up. i aint rich but i got a decent job, operate a flexo die cutter, my mortage is paid and my son is 3rd yr at IU and my civic is a 2005. been married to same woman for 25 years so my penis size must not be that bad. if i won the lottery tommorow would still drive my civic and would not buy 6-oxo extreme at that ridiculous price. im cheap that dont mean im poor. btw i spend over $300 a month at nutra planet, im just selective. ask dsade about some of my recent orders, bet you 10 bucks i spend more on supps than you do.:bruce2: :duel:
You spend $300 a month on supplements and I'm a sucker? :toofunny: