Fadogia coming to the Planet...testers Needed

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
T-Force from Omega Sports, Featuring Fadogia will be in stock shortly.

We want to get a few testers to log their results with this powerful new test booster. Apllicants sould be over 21, US residents, not logging other supplements and not taking any other test boosters/ph's. Link to past logs would be beneficial.

Go!

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established

We want to get a few testers to log their results with this powerful new test booster. Apllicants sould be over 21, US residents, not logging other supplements and not taking any other test boosters/ph's. Link to past logs would be beneficial.

Go!

Is it non-hormonal? Do you have any product information?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Product highlights:

T-Force Testosterone Amplifier
Omega Sports T-Force sets a new standard for non-hormonal testosterone boosters.
T-Force is powered by Fadogia, an herb indeginous to Africa that has been used for hundreds of years as a male aphrodisiac.

Recent university studies show that Fadogia has the ability to significantly increase testosterone up to six times that of a control group.

A marked increase in testosterone may lead to:
An increased sense of well-being
Increased libido
Increased muscle mass
Decreased body fat
Experience the power of the king of hormones: testosterone with T-Force! T-Force can be combined with any Omega Sports product for synergistic results.

Study:

http://www.superhumanradio.com/research/Asian J Androl 2005 Fadogia agrestis.pdf

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the estimated boost from this...and would you be interested in a female tester?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Apllicants should be US residents

Can someone please tell me why us Canadians / I keep getting bent over on free samples to log?

It's soooooooooo cliche:fool2: :frustrate

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I'm already dontaing free product, and the cost to to ship Canada would just not be worth it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you actually scored some of this mystery herb we've been hearing about for years now!

Custom, you must have a shadowy network of herbalist spanning the globe, lol.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I'm just about to end a NHA Stack cycle. I am trying to cut down right now, doing cardio every day or at least 6 days a week...My NHA will be done by wednesday of next week. I don't have any previous logs. I'm out of powerful in about 2 days, so no other test boosters or PH products at all. I do have some RPM on order but I guess I could wait to use it, unless it will be alowed. I'm an old man, 35 in July so this may help me out a bit...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you actually scored some of this mystery herb we've been hearing about for years now!

Custom, you must have a shadowy network of herbalist spanning the globe, lol.
"I got people."

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I wouldn't mind testing, but I am already planning a cycle of 3-AD, but I will keep my eye out and see how this product wokrs out.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only looking for solo runs on this? Pry cant do that but the product sounds interesting...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am always down to test out a test booster. I have used activate, fenotest, and tribulus in the past. I am not currently testing out any products or using anything other than WPI, BCAAs, and a mulit.

Previous Logs
Hyperdrol
DCP

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Is fadogia the only ingredient?

Ideally you would find someone who has used AR's product for a head's up comparison. But aside from one particular board there doesn't seem to be many if any who have used his product.

Lastly,, I thought the main reason why sponsored logs weren't extended to Canadians was due to issues with customs. Being a new product they would likely hold it for who knows how long.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in giving this a try. I am currently taking BCAAS, WPI, Creatine Gluc, Beta alanine. No hormones/Test boosters. I am pretty aware of how my body responds to things.

I will be getting a full physical,ekg etc...very soon for a new job. I am 35 and I have no recorded logs.

My BP is a little high right now, 140/80, so if I am chosen and it goes up while I'm taking this , I will have to come off of it. I routinely take my BP several times a day at home. Maybe it would go down? What have they said so far about this and BP? I am a little familiar with it but I lost interest when I found out Anthony Roberts was behind it. Thanks Bionic for directing me to this thread.:head:

35 yrs old.
Ecto 205 lbs
BF 19% with calipers, which I think is crap and wrong.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Is fadogia the only ingredient?

Ideally you would find someone who has used AR's product for a head's up comparison. But aside from one particular board there doesn't seem to be many if any who have used his product.

Lastly,, I thought the main reason why sponsored logs weren't extended to Canadians was due to issues with customs. Being a new product they would likely hold it for who knows how long.
There is one other ingredient.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
looks like a good pct

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting Matt good luck with Testing.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I am a little familiar with it but I lost interest when I found out Anthony Roberts was behind it. Thanks Bionic for directing me to this thread.:head:
NP Bro, I immediately thought of you because you were the first person, IIRC, that mentioned FA on this board. I think you'd make a great tester considering you're around my age which is when, they say, you will experience the effects of a test-booster the most.
Oh and let's not get it twisted, AR is behind nothing more than sourcing this first. He didn't invent this herb but seems to be pretty good at gleaning info from other peoples' research. Not bashing the guy but just calling a spade a spade. At any rate, I'm very happy that another product has come to market and am excited to read the logs and see bloodwork. Onward.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love to see some serious logs and feedback on this one. Please post your "resume"...

Blood tests would be a HUGE determining factor as well.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Well, if I am "Custom" approved, you will see surely see bloodwork with this. Now I have to schedule that physical next week.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In that case mach. I'll vouch for ya too, not only for the blood work but for that avy as well.:thumbsup:

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I would love to see some serious logs and feedback on this one. Please post your "resume"...

Blood tests would be a HUGE determining factor as well.
I'll be able to start June 12th and will have blood drawn after 12 weeks.

sensaispike

Awards
I am all over this, i would love to test, i have been looking for a new supp to try, i am 23, and i am not taking anything but protien now, if you want to use me that would be awesome....
I assume you want to keep diet and training the same, and keep a solid log, just hit me back with the details...

L8ter.....

CrazyMC

Awards
How about a 17 year old Canadian? :p Haha. No, of course not.

TommyQ29

Awards
What makes this different/better than the typical Saponin product?

Twisterdad

Twisterdad

Awards

Go!

[/Q[/I]

I am in let me know what I ned to do!! I have never tested before, and am just taking creatine, bcaa's and whey protein I am 37 yrs. old and could really benefit from this??

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
so, I'm guessing this puts some lead in your pencil..

200mg 6,7 divanillyltetrahydrofuran
200mg 3,4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran
200mg Horny Goat Weed (50% icariin)
133mg Long Jack (200:1)
75mg Avena Extract (95% extract)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so, I'm guessing this puts some lead in your pencil..

200mg 6,7 divanillyltetrahydrofuran
200mg 3,4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran
200mg Horny Goat Weed (50% icariin)
133mg Long Jack (200:1)
75mg Avena Extract (95% extract)
That's the old beta formula, according to custom the new has none of the above mentioned ingredients and only two ingredients in all.

arana22

Awards
how about a 23year old female FBB??? I'll test it out to see the effects ...

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Testers have been chosen.

Again, I do not see a reason for females to use this.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Matt, is the second mystery ingredient something new or something already common?

arana22

Awards
It would be to promote our low levels of test to promote gains. Women do behold a certain amount of test in their system. I can see why!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Matt, is the second mystery ingredient something new or something already common?

Something very common. We could not do a whole lot because the Fadogia is still pretty expensive on its own.