dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went into production today.

These will be 300 mg capsules with Nutraplanet's top of the line quality assurances. Price estimate is $29.99 for 100 capsules (a full 30 grams of material), and $16.50 for 50 caps (for those who want to try it out, but don't want to drop the full $30....cheapskates).

Look for them in around 2 weeks, and be ready to play with some Nootropic Enhancement.

Stacks amazingly with:

NP Piracetam
CLear Edge
AMP
Choline Citrate
Caffeine

Any other stack ideas as welcomed here.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
VERY cool!

P.S.
Stacks very well with EC.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Sweet i have definitely wanted to try this stuff, i'll have to pick some up.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
it is recommended to take this with caffine correct?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Nice addition... would stack very well with clear edge.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice addition... would stack very well with clear edge.
Clear Edge + Caffeine + Sulbutiamine + Piracetam = GREAT focus, verbal communication, motivation, insight/creativity, and mood.

Also, throw in some Phenibut and HEAT/AMP and you have a fantastic "I'm going to go out and be so funny and charming that women will hurl their soggy underpants at me" stack.

DaTa180

Clear Edge + Caffeine + Sulbutiamine + Piracetam = GREAT focus, verbal communication, motivation, insight/creativity, and mood.

Also, throw in some Phenibut and HEAT/AMP and you have a fantastic "I'm going to go out and be so funny and charming that women will hurl their soggy underpants at me" stack.
btw whats the go with clear edge on my last order i got 5 bottles i know its on clearance and has been for some time so i got 3 questions

1.how much stock do you have of it
2.how long will it be at the current price
3.what will happen when you run out of stock

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
btw whats the go with clear edge on my last order i got 5 bottles i know its on clearance and has been for some time so i got 3 questions

I think hes working on a revamped/updated/refined formula.

I personally bought CE for finals prep and have been taking it religiously with Monster Energy drinks (caffeine, glucuronolactone, taurine..) and extra Alcar since I got it. I have been cramming a lot. Unfortunately, I also enjoy posting on AM during times I should be studying. :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

These have been selling fast as lightning. Last time I checked, there were enough bottles to last around 3 more weeks at this rate. Price will stay the same all the way through.

Apline is correct...I am working on a way to amplify the effectiveness of the ingredients while keeping the dosage down. I have this most of the way complete, and quigs will be helping give feedback.

The marketing on this will be more mainstream than it has been, and you will soon see it all over the place.

You can tell your grandchildren, as you stand in front of the MASSIVE Clear Edge/RPN headquarters (which will double as a combined United World Government/massage parlor) that you indeed were involved in the birth of greatness. :)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established

yeah, i dont see the price of clear edge increasing til the new formula hits. i dont know about the rest of the supply but my clear edge lists an expiration date of 4/07 :(

im sure the potency lasts longer but they have to put it on clearance since its past the expiration date. i still got 3 bottles that i use every so often:frustrate

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Went into production today.

These will be 300 mg capsules with Nutraplanet's top of the line quality assurances. Price estimate is $29.99 for 100 capsules (a full 30 grams of material), and $16.50 for 50 caps (for those who want to try it out, but don't want to drop the full $30....cheapskates).

Look for them in around 2 weeks, and be ready to play with some Nootropic Enhancement.

Stacks amazingly with:

NP Piracetam
CLear Edge
AMP
Choline Citrate
Caffeine

Any other stack ideas as welcomed here.
Good to see a capped version available from NP. Not a bad price either.

For those of you looking to stack, I've found that mixing with PEA + hordenine is quite nice but even better with caffiene. For a very cost effective option, pick up a bottle of Designer supplements basic cuts + NP sulbutiamine.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
I think hes working on a revamped/updated/refined formula.

I personally bought CE for finals prep and have been taking it religiously with Monster Energy drinks (caffeine, glucuronolactone, taurine..) and extra Alcar since I got it. I have been cramming a lot. Unfortunately, I also enjoy posting on AM during times I should be studying. :(
I feel ya. I down a few caps and put on Metallica, then i rolled for about a good 3 hours of studying. After that, its been 5-10 minutes here and there

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I feel ya. I down a few caps and put on Metallica, then i rolled for about a good 3 hours of studying. After that, its been 5-10 minutes here and there
I have a 60 page property law outline. Its 10 pt font, hardly any white space, margins reduced....and thats the condensed version.

5 credit hour class, 1 exam for the entire grade, no other points. 1 shot, 3.5 hours. Whats wrong with this picture?

Clear Edge Before, Tequila after. :D

I still haven't stacked CE with Phenibut yet but I really want to try it out. Anyone who tried CE and didnt like it much, you probably didnt take enough. For a 200lb male I would take 6-8 caps. The recommended dosages are pretty modest (as they have to be for a generic market).

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
I have a 60 page property law outline. Its 10 pt font, hardly any white space, margins reduced....and thats the condensed version.

5 credit hour class, 1 exam for the entire grade, no other points. 1 shot. Whats wrong with this picture?
whew, i did love it when i stack Clear edge with my Stizm sample, that was da ****

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

5 credit hour class, 1 exam for the entire grade, no other points. 1 shot, 3.5 hours. Whats wrong with this picture?
It's all part of law school hazing. Starts with the LSAT and ends with the Bar Exam. Best of luck.

beast69

beast69

Awards
How would this be with 1,3-dimethylamylamine? I've got some I picked up from you guys and have been playing around with doseages (CE+1,3-dimethylamylamine+100mg caffiene is nice :D ). I just want to be careful not to over-do anything here

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would this be with 1,3-dimethylamylamine? I've got some I picked up from you guys and have been playing around with doseages (CE+1,3-dimethylamylamine+100mg caffiene is nice :D ). I just want to be careful not to over-do anything here
This is the active ingredient in ErgoPharm's AMP and it stacks EXCELLENTLY with CE and Sulbutiamine.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
This is the active ingredient in ErgoPharm's AMP and it stacks EXCELLENTLY with CE and Sulbutiamine.
A capped combo of the amp active, sulbutiamine and caffeine would be a stunning success.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
A capped combo of the amp active, sulbutiamine and caffeine would be a stunning success.
Agreed. I've actually got some pretty killer ideas that I'm going to give a try in the near future. I've put together some amazing combinations over the last few years...and come up with even more when the amp active became available in bulk.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ETA Next Friday

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMP

These were shipped out today, and should be in stock NLT Thursday.

We'll probably open these up for sale Wednesday night, once we have tracking verified for Thursday delivery.

Let's get this feedback rolling....a Clear Edge, Clear Shot/AMP, Sulbutiamoine stack would be nice as well....hmm

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Sweet, looking forward to this one. Anyone know if this has a negative affect on libido?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully this answer makes sense:

It depends on what kind of libido you have. Personally, I am turned on by playful flirtation with my wife, verbal fencing, and intellectual stimulation (when combined with the utter physical hotness that is she) that comes from being on top of my game.

Sulbutiamine, Clear Edge, Piracetam, Clear Shot/AMP - they all stimulate and inspire, and they all BOOST my libido significantly.

If you have more like the "stick it in any random hole" kind of libido, then I wouldn't know.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
haha thanks, but as far as u know it doesn't negatively affect it correct?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there should be no reason it would negatively affect Libido, from what I can find.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
there should be no reason it would negatively affect Libido, from what I can find.
Thanks, that sounds good, i know alot of stims can negatively affect libido so i was hoping this one didn't as the gf might not be too pleased.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
There not in stock yet. I think the ETA is friday.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Dsade said hopefully he can put them up for sale wed night.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Is sulbutiamine the ingredient in spike?
I think it's the noortropic in Spike. I prefer bulk Sabutiamine. It's cleaner and can be combined with caffeine or the stim of your choice. Alone it has a nice effect; you won't lose sleep.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it's the noortropic in Spike. I prefer bulk Sabutiamine. It's cleaner and can be combined with caffeine or the stim of your choice. Alone it has a nice effect; you won't lose sleep.
the man nails it perfectly

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Im really looking forward to this stuff, im new to this so what exactly does the caffiene do to enhance the sulb, i guess how are they synergistic?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Im really looking forward to this stuff, im new to this so what exactly does the caffiene do to enhance the sulb, i guess how are they synergistic?
You feel the lift from caffeine without the brain fog on the way down. In fact the salbutiamine seems offset the usual let down you would normally feel when the caffeine wears off.

I use the bulk powder - 16th of a teaspoon on the tongue. It doesn't taste bad.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
You feel the lift from caffeine without the brain fog on the way down. In fact the salbutiamine seems offset the usual let down you would normally feel when the caffeine wears off.

I use the bulk powder - 16th of a teaspoon on the tongue. It doesn't taste bad.
Awesome, thanks for the answer, sounds great.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Just saw this on the site, will definitely be picking some up w/my next order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw this on the site, will definitely be picking some up w/my next order.
I need to resupply as well. The combination of SUlbutiamine, Clear Edge, Piracetam and AMP (with a nice healthy cup of Columbian) is the absolute best for motivation and business-type creative planning/sales meetings.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
What size capsules are these? I just received 30 gr. from Nutraplanet and I want to cap it up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
double-zero

Status
Not open for further replies.