Ultra Pure, Ulta Potent, Ultra Priced--BULK CLA SUPREME CAPS!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. well you still have 10 doubt, fella. you must be 100 % sure peroid.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook Great Physique Fitness Online coaching

2. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I'm pretty sure ( 90% ) it would involve lube and some kind of point object. Possibly knee pads....with Dsade showing you around
    and for your perverted comment ..I dont approve and your just trying to make yourself feel better because your a loser. hahahahaaa
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I'm pretty sure ( 90% ) it would involve lube and some kind of point object. Possibly knee pads....with Dsade showing you around

4. Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    am i the only one that does not seem to get or notice any results on stuff like cla,rla,omegas,etc.what kind of results do you guys see from cla just wondering.
    No you are not the only one. I take fish oil though for its genereal health benefit. I think taking too much of anything is bad for you so I take the recommended dosages. Its pointless to take 20 caps of fish oil a day, not to mention a pain in the butt, and not too healthy.
  5. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yes....I had a quick batch airshipped in, but only about 12,000 or so. This SHOULD last about a week or so, hopefully long enough to allow the boat to arrive and restock.

If there are any delays, we will be out for about 2 weeks.
    I'm guessing you ran out again. Is this two week restock still good for next week?
    •   

6. No, the quick shipment just arrived from China, and will be sent to NP this week. The shipment afterwards will take another 2-3 weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

7. I better get on it Im almost done two bags full. Loving it! so many benefits.what day is recommended to order aka when do they plan to be in

8. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I better get on it Im almost done two bags full. Loving it! so many benefits.what day is recommended to order aka when do they plan to be in
    The first resupply should be in by end of week....the next large shipment should be in in 2-3 weeks.

9. has the first resupply came in yet? Ive been checking constantly and have not seen it.
  10. Unbreakable

11. can someone please post on this thread when it comes in?

Have the shipment came in. Ive been checking a few times per day

12. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    can someone please post on this thread when it comes in?

Have the shipment came in. Ive been checking a few times per day
    It was supposed to have arrived today, but looks like it will be in tomorrow instead.

I myself have an order in for these, and the bastards at NP have me in backorder status.

The nerve!!

13. lol

14. The CLA arrived today, and should be clear to reorder now.

BTW, since I had first dibs I went ahead picked up a crapload of them. Let's see how long THESE hold out.

The boat shipment should arrive within the next 2 weeks, and assuming customs does not hold things up should arrive at NP in 3 weeks.

15. mwauahhahha....thanks baby for beating the rush

16. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    mwauahhahha....thanks baby for beating the rush
    I think your feedback on the CLA caps will be very valuable. Stacking the CLA, Sesathin, DCP, Green Tea, fish oil, Abliderate and 11-OXO will impress the hell out of you.
  17. Unbreakable

Stacking the CLA, Sesathin, DCP, Green Tea, fish oil, .....will impress the hell out of you.
    Thats the plan

18. Any update on the 70/30 blend?

19. its 80 %
  20. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Quote Originally Posted by The Graduate View Post
    Are they a 50:50 mix of c9,t11 and t10,c12 ?
    Pretty much. I believe there is a slight tilt in favor of the active isomer, t10, c12...by about a 10% margin.

I will post the complete isomeric breakdown as soon as we have the lab cert uploaded.
    How does a 70:30 mix pump your nads?

Looks like we can get Softgels made with a 70:30 ratio of t10,c12:c9,t11 for about double the cost of the current 50:50.

I will keep working on price, but I am going to try an dbring in some samples for testing. Theoretically, this SHOULD kick some MAJOR ass as a fatloss supp.
    OK, so Matt, what exactly is it that you have in inventory right now. Did we get certs to validate the 50:50?

Do we want to be taking something that is going to promote insulin resistance?

Conjugated Linoleic Acid
    By David Tolson

Efficacy and safety of dietary supplements contain...[J Lipid Res. 2003] - PubMed Result

21. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    OK, so Matt, what exactly is it that you have in inventory right now. Did we get certs to validate the 50:50?

Do we want to be taking something that is going to promote insulin resistance?

Conjugated Linoleic Acid
    By David Tolson

Efficacy and safety of dietary supplements contain...[J Lipid Res. 2003] - PubMed Result
    Some of the initial studies I saw looked very promising. As I researched closer, I realized the outlook wasn't as good as it had once seemed. Some of the BEST studies arent all that positive.

The famous Gaullier's study basically showed:

Both CLA groups lost weight -- about 4 pounds; the placebo group stayed the same.
    The CLA syrup group had a 9% body fat loss; the CLA pill group had 7% loss; the placebo group had no body fat loss.
    Both CLA groups had similar improvements in muscle mass.

On the downside:

The CLA pill group had slightly higher LDL "bad" cholesterol.
    The CLA syrup group had slightly lower HDL "good" cholesterol.
    Both CLA groups had higher lipoprotein levels, a marker of inflammation and heart disease.
    Both CLA groups had higher white blood cell counts, which could trigger damaging artery inflammation.
    The CLA groups had only modest changes in blood sugar levels, a marker for diabetes.

Gaullier J-M. et al., "Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) supplementation for one-year reduces body fat mass in healthy, overweight humans". American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2004; 79(6):1118-1125.

In addition, using CLA with AAS/Designers could really jack your lipid profiles up quicker and worse than if CLA was not used. Just food for thought.

Im on the fence, im not sure what I think. More recent human studies show weight loss but some of the other information is not too great.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  22. Unbreakable

I got off the fence myself and pulled it from my order before it shipped.
    Is CLA good for our health?

23. If you live a healthy lifestyle it is worth it the lost in bodyfat and increase in muscle. Its a personal choice...
  24. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    If you live a healthy lifestyle it is worth it the lost in bodyfat and increase in muscle. Its a personal choice...
    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I got off the fence myself and pulled it from my order before it shipped.
    Is CLA good for our health?
    Yeah, thats what I just said. Been making personal choices for quite some time now.

25. B - we all know good and well your wife makes the personal decisions.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NP CLA Supreme Caps
    By BringThePain in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 07:53 PM
  2. CLA Supreme Caps / TTA
    By Chimpinzo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 09:23 AM
  3. CLA Supreme Caps in stock soon?
    By tuberman in forum Nutraplanet