Ultra Pure, Ulta Potent, Ultra Priced--BULK CLA SUPREME CAPS!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Graduate View Post
    Are they a 50:50 mix of c9,t11 and t10,c12 ?
    Pretty much. I believe there is a slight tilt in favor of the active isomer, t10, c12...by about a 10% margin.

I will post the complete isomeric breakdown as soon as we have the lab cert uploaded.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Pretty much. I believe there is a slight tilt in favor of the active isomer, t10, c12...by about a 10% margin.

I will post the complete isomeric breakdown as soon as we have the lab cert uploaded.
    Nice!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DaTa180 View Post
    Not to steal Nps thunder but they did have 180 x 1g caps of primaforce in the sale for 12.99 if you guys didnt notice
    Every 100g primaforce CLA Caps contains 70g pure CLA and

costs $7.21 (during the sale)

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    the Prima Force CLA is 70% pure. These are 10% more potent.
    the same potent amount of NP's CLA would cost $6.11

every 87.5 np cla caps = 100 pf cla caps in terms of CLA

content

PF CLA = 100 / 180 X 12.99 = $7.21 @ 70% CLA content

NP CLA = 87.5 / 100 X 6.99 = $6.11 @ 70% CLA content

4. Quote Originally Posted by DaTa180 View Post
    so as i read before someone recons 6 caps a day is this worth taking so many caps?
    Absolutely

5. Quote Originally Posted by DaTa180 View Post
    so as i read before someone recons 6 caps a day is this worth taking so many caps?

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Absolutely
    Yup you need to dose the CLA at 5-6 caps a day to hit the threshold found effective in studies.
    Thats why a good price for bulk is so important.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

6. Quote Originally Posted by DaTa180 View Post
    oh k its just that i normally go by the recommended dosages on labels in terms of fat burners and stuff

but with protein powders i generally don't worry too much

neway thanks for the tip on the next order ill look into it

what about bulk sesathin would 5 ml a day be a decent dosage for that?
    Ya 5-6ml is ideal for a normal body type. I do 2ml 3x a day because its easy to pump that amount without measuring. Once you get into the 8-10ml range you might notice some hit to libido. You would have to feel it out.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

7. If you dont mind me asking , what is the country of origin for the CLA raws on this product?

8. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    If you dont mind me asking , what is the country of origin for the CLA raws on this product?
    This material is from our partner factory in China. I have been doing business with them for years.

9. Tryed my first three today. Good reviews. They are IN FACT eighty point percent pure=) Ill be doing this stack for seven weeks at 4-6 per day with a TTA product. I expect the best out of this CLA.

used to take other Cla but dont think it was pure as this. There is another company that has good CLA but this pricing and purity is the best currently on the market bar-none~

Man I feel like a promoter, promoting NP. Np how do I work for you making money or get NP points. and yes im serious
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

10. There are two isomers of CLA – cis-9, trans-11 (abbreviated c9,t-11) and trans-10,cis-12 (abbreviated t10,c-12).

This writer discusses Cla.

SREBP-1 Proteins, part 2 | Mind and Muscle
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

11. ordering mine right now hollla holla
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

12. to me, its surprising to see this huge interest in CLA. i know so many people who claim its worthless. however, ive always loved CLA and found it to produce favorable results. yes, you gotta dose higher and use for longer time periods, but the benefits do come and they are great!

i havent used CLA in a couple months cause consumer confidence is down for me right now... but at this price, who can resist? thanks D!

13. I've read that CLA becomes toxic/health hazardous at the dosages recommended for fat loss. I currently take 6 Trader Joe's Tonalin brand CLA caps a day. Is more really better?

14. Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk View Post
    to me, its surprising to see this huge interest in CLA. i know so many people who claim its worthless. however, ive always loved CLA and found it to produce favorable results. yes, you gotta dose higher and use for longer time periods, but the benefits do come and they are great!
    I think the biggest issue is that people have almost never taken the amount shown in the studies because of the price (and supplement company recommendations - which are typically on the low side it seem).

Great job Sam/Dsade! Have been looking for you guys to have a NP CLA to compete with 1fast.

I'ma get a bunch on my next order.

15. sam quick ship my order quick

16. When will these be back in stock? Also did you ever come up with a price / thousand. Went to order today but they were showing unavailable.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jcam222 View Post
    When will these be back in stock? Also did you ever come up with a price / thousand. Went to order today but they were showing unavailable.
    It's in stock...disregard the not available warning. At this time our site doesn't properly keep track of our bulk items. Our new site release which will be in the next coming weeks will take care of that nuance.

18. NutraPlanet CLA Supreme Caps now offering volume discounts

Buy More Save More!

19. Now that's a sweet deal made even sweeter.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

20. Are we looking at a dose around 6 a day then?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    Are we looking at a dose around 6 a day then?
    Yes. a STUDY IN THE RECENT MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT WITH THE BLAck guy with huge legs doing squats on the front , conclusion of study 80 % Cla worked over the holidays without the cuprits gaining any addition bodyfat , at 3-6 grams per day. Look it up on the shelves under supplement research.

Im doing 6 per day.

Dsade recommends 6-8 I beleive.

22. i have gone as high as 20 caps a day of the NOW brand in the old anarchy stack thread

23. 6 to 8, ok.

How'd that 20 a day work for you Wojo? I'm familiar with the Anarchy stack.

24. Does CLA have any fatburning benefit if your bulking and not doing cardio? Just wondering if I should save my order for my cut cycle.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Torque View Post
    Does CLA have any fatburning benefit if your bulking and not doing cardio? Just wondering if I should save my order for my cut cycle.
    It should be decent for preventing fat gain while bulking, even without cardio.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    6 to 8, ok.

How'd that 20 a day work for you Wojo? I'm familiar with the Anarchy stack.

seriously..i forget..lol..that was a few years ago..i gotta go fishing into that thread to see for myself

27. damn now there is a bulk option
    ;(

28. Daymn I just placed an order...Maybe I can get it appended???

29. so how do I add them to the order if it says out of stock? theres no option. Sam you said it is in stock even thought the site will not let you add it.

30. Actually these DID just sell out. Demand was WAY more than expected.

We are bringing in an air shipment of more stock, which should be here within 1 1/2 weeks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NP CLA Supreme Caps
    By BringThePain in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 08:53 PM
  2. CLA Supreme Caps / TTA
    By Chimpinzo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 10:23 AM
  3. CLA Supreme Caps in stock soon?