Ready to hit a Gold Mine? Well, then are you ready for more Yellow Gold?!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thats right! Yellow Gold is NOW back in stock, AT REDUCED PRICING, exclusively at "The Planet"!

Pick some up while you can because if this product sells at the same rate it did before, then your chances of purchasing some are pretty dim.

25 Grams- ONLY $14.95
50 Grams- ONLY $19.95
150 Grams- ONLY $30.00

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn, the UPS guy literally just dropped off my latest order from NP. I never saw this coming...:frustrate

So, uh..when does it officially get in stock? It still shows red in my cart. :)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Is this YELLOW GOLD as in the same stuff as in the Beta formula the testers originally used? Or is this more like Anabolic Pump?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
If you are trying the purchase the 150 gram size, we are now out of stock....I wasn't kidding when I said that this item will blow out of stock fast!

As of now, we have a couple units of the 25 & 50 grams sizes left in stock. We will do our very best to have more in stock, very shortly.

Damn, the UPS guy literally just dropped off my latest order from NP. I never saw this coming...:frustrate

So, uh..when does it officially get in stock? It still shows red in my cart. :)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
If you are trying the purchase the 150 gram size, we are now out of stock....I wasn't kidding when I said that this item will blow out of stock fast!

As of now, we have a couple units of the 25 & 50 grams sizes. We will do our very best to have more in stock, very shortly.
Woa, when do you expect more in? I was about to buy 450grams of the stuff.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I've really been wanting to try this. Bought 50 grams. Cant wait for it to get here!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Good news, we will have 20 more kilos arriving tomorrow. Therefore, you can purchase the item now and we will ship out the order as soon as the stock arrives.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Damn it! I placed my order at 2:30! I quit.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya i am also curious, i wasn't around much when the yellow gold was being sold earlier so im kinda out of the loop, is it suppose to be like AP or what is it used for?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Methinks Nutra got their hands on the formula..............

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This may not apply to THIS yellow gold, but J said this in a different thread a while back:

"This bulk will be more potent than YG or AP at the right dose..How is that!"

Tarkana

Awards
huh? i thought YG was AP's beta... if not, then what's in it, or what is it sposed to be? is it berberine and banaba? and when is there gonna be a larger stocking?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Anyone wanna shed some light on this one for those of us who are confused...like me..:(

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
AP now contains the cissus/symmetry extract. I would assume this is the same as the beta as it did not contain the cissus/symmetry. NP already has bulk berberine, be redundant to sell it as yellow gold. Thats my guess.

MystikalSoul

Awards
whats the deal with yellow gold? what does it do? its a bulk of what supplement?

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
AP now contains the cissus/symmetry extract. I would assume this is the same as the beta as it did not contain the cissus/symmetry. NP already has bulk berberine, be redundant to sell it as yellow gold. Thats my guess.
It looked as if the berberine isnt there any more , and in the description of yellow gold it says something about berberine alkaloids. I could be wrong about them not having the berberine, I just didnt see it where it was.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This may not apply to THIS yellow gold, but J said this in a different thread a while back:

"This bulk will be more potent than YG or AP at the right dose..How is that!"

Id like to hear more.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
bump for more (detailed) info...

Not very familiar with this. Someone please bring me up to speed on these actives?

Doesn't really seem like an AP clone as some have mentioned.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is YG gonna replace NP's bulk berberine?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Yes I am interested like the other posters. Some of us don't even know what this is, so why purchase it?
There's plenty of information in this forum including logs. I used the original Yellow Gold. It's good for lowering blood sugar and increasing glycogen stores in muscle. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.

Google some of the key ingredients. The results will be quite informative.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Whats the feedback on AP/Gold stacked with an androgen of some kind?

I guess its a silly question, anything is better with an androgen. ;)

But is there any specific synergy/benefit to it when taking a designer or something. Perhaps its something thats best preserved for post cycle gains in a natural state.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Whats the feedback on AP/Gold stacked with an androgen of some kind?

I guess its a silly question, anything is better with an androgen. ;)

But is there any specific synergy/benefit to it when taking a designer or something. Perhaps its something thats best preserved for post cycle gains in a natural state.
In my opinion it would enhance the effects of androgens.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
bump for more (detailed) info...

Not very familiar with this. Someone please bring me up to speed on these actives?

Doesn't really seem like an AP clone as some have mentioned.
Yellow Gold was (and apparently still is) the beta version of AP. It had a slightly different ingredient profile and tasted pretty nasty until you go used to it. Personally, I felt that Yellow Gold worked better than either of the two versions of AP subsequently released.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
So what is the dosing of YG like?
500mg 15mins before eating 3x a day was the standard dose. I use it before my 1st meal of the day and pre and post workout meals.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i still have about 100 grams of YG. i occasionally use it when Im splurging on huge carb meals taste like ass real bad

so cap it up

500mgs per dose is sufficient

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
For any of yall that have used YG and AP, which one did u prefer and what if any differences did you notice?

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
I've tried both and YG was the best by far(for me). I dosed them both at 500 mg x 3 ed. With YG I got extreem pump and vascularity from day 2. AP messed up my stomach real bad and I couldnt finish the bottle and pump was good but nothing like YG.
The return of YG and at that price of 300 caps for 30 bucks make me a happy camper. Can't wait for the package to arrive!!! NP rocks!!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I've tried both and YG was the best by far(for me). I dosed them both at 500 mg x 3 ed. With YG I got extreem pump and vascularity from day 2. AP messed up my stomach real bad and I couldnt finish the bottle and pump was good but nothing like YG.
The return of YG and at that price of 300 caps for 30 bucks make me a happy camper. Can't wait for the package to arrive!!! NP rocks!!
How long did it take you to cap them? Do you do them all at once or like weekly?

dr ozz

dr ozz

Awards
I usually make 100 to 150 every time(Maybe once a week). Capping 50 takes me something like 15 minutes(Its placing the empty caps into the cap em quick that takes time with big hands).

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Thanks dr ozz, i think im going to go ahead and try the yellow gold.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Dr ozz, what size caps do u use to cap the YG and also how much fits in each of the caps? Do u just fill htem up and its around 500mg or do u have to measure each?

Sorry for the dumb questions but im interested in getting a cap m quick for this and am new to it.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Fill and tamp (till you cant anymore) a 00 cap and you will have 500mg per cap. Its a very messy powder to work with and DOES stain.

I myself prefer YG over AP seems to work better on me then the final product does...

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Fill and tamp (till you cant anymore) a 00 cap and you will have 500mg per cap. Its a very messy powder to work with and DOES stain.

I myself prefer YG over AP seems to work better on me then the final product does...
Thanks rivet, guess ill need some gloves for this one.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks rivet, guess ill need some gloves for this one.
Another trick I use is putting a clean sheet of paper under the cap em quick. Whatever powder falls to the sides can then be saved.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dr ozz, what size caps do u use to cap the YG and also how much fits in each of the caps? Do u just fill htem up and its around 500mg or do u have to measure each?

Sorry for the dumb questions but im interested in getting a cap m quick for this and am new to it.
If you don't tamp and just fill to the top once(00caps) you get around 250mg per cap.... just thought I'd mention that for the tamp lazies out there(me).

Tarkana

Awards
alright, im def gonna get some of this. when's it gonna be in?