6-OXO Extreme...COMING SOON TO "THE PLANET"!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0

    6-OXO Extreme...COMING SOON TO "THE PLANET"!


    Introducing 6-OXO extreme - maximum testosterone production FOR HARDCORE USERS ONLY



    We decided to come up with 6-OXO extreme for a couple of very good reasons. We felt that many of our customers desired an even more potent testosterone boost than 6-OXO provided, and we had the technology to deliver the product. So we made it. We did not just throw this formula together however. We undertook the due testing to prove to ourselves that this product had the ability to stimulate testosterone levels beyond even the range of upper normal - indeed it stimulates levels well into the supraphysiological range.

    6-OXO extreme begins of course with the time tested natural metabolite 4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione. As you already know, this compound acts in the body as an inhibitor of the enzyme aromatase, which governs the production of estrogen hormones in the body. By reducing the levels of estrogen in the body a compensatory reaction in the brain is initiated leading to an increase in the secretion of LH which in turn causes testosterone production to increase.

    To complement the anti-aromatase action of 6-OXO we added a natural ingredient that acts as an estrogen receptor antagonist (ERA). An ERA is a compound that binds to estrogen receptors and blocks them from interacting with circulating estrogen hormones. However, unlike regular estrogen hormones the ERA does not result in a subsequent activation of the estrogen "signal", the action that is supposed to happen when a hormone binds to its receptor. The ERA therefore prevents the circulating estrogens in your body from having a chance to do their thing.

    The ERA we chose is perhaps the single most amazing natural compound we have ever come across. It is called resveratrol and it is found in red wine. You may have heard of resveratrol as it has gotten alot of media attention lately due to recent research showing it to have amazing life extension and anti-aging properties. But what the media has not mentioned, and the researchers have not seemingly recognized, is that resveratrol intake has the ability to raise testosterone levels in males.

    Resveratrol has a problem though, and it concerns its bioavailability. When you consume resveratrol it is absorbed adequately into the blood stream but after that it is very quickly sulfated and glucuronidated by enzymes. What this means is that it is transformed into inactive derivatives meant for elimination from the body. To get an active quantity of resveratrol into the body you have to overcome this problem. This is done by simultaneously ingesting compounds (quercetin and piperine) that will use up these enzymes preferentially, leaving the resveratrol free to circulate in the body. A large dose must also be taken, as the enzyme blocking will only be partially effective.

    So with effective aromatase inhibition plus estrogen receptor blockade we have a two pronged attack on estrogen mediated HPTA feedback inhibition. With added ZMA to address any possible interfering mineral deficiencies, this formula will produce extraordinary results - better than anything presently on the market by far!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  2. Registered User
    rkretz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    58
    Answers
    0


    on nutra it says it has 60 servings with 2 capsules a serving but the picture shows it only has 75 capsules. Just curious what is the actually capsule per dose and capsule per bottle. Thanks
  3. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    The actual write-up I was sent clearly indicated 60 caps. Though, now that I look at Ergopharm's website, it states 75 caps and different dosing information. Just a guess, but I think the 60 cap label was intended for the beta version and the 75 cap version is what will acutally be sold.

    But, thank you for bringing this to my attention. For the time being, I am going to leave the dosing information off of the write-up.


    Quote Originally Posted by rkretz View Post
    on nutra it says it has 60 servings with 2 capsules a serving but the picture shows it only has 75 capsules. Just curious what is the actually capsule per dose and capsule per bottle. Thanks
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    VtecTypeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    134
    Answers
    0


    how much is this going to cost?
  5. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    That, I am not completely sure of, as of yet. We should know the exact price in the next few business days. Thanks for your patience.

    Quote Originally Posted by VtecTypeR View Post
    how much is this going to cost?
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    I spoke to Patrick at length at the Arnold about this product. Turns out Patrick and Ergopharm had come to the same conclusion I had come up, regarding increasing effectiveness of a certain compound...but they had gone a lot farther along productionwise than RPN, so I pulled the plug on my product.

    This stuff is going to be amazing...WELL WORTH THE INITIAL PURCHASE.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Board Sponsor
    ugab37's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,013
    Answers
    0


    got my attention
  8. Registered User
    Rhyalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    285
    Answers
    0


    Wouldn't have been nice if they included some stinging nettle root in there as well?

    :-)

    R
  9. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    man and thought original 6-oxo was expensive. come on dsade get busy with a clone. this stuff is probably gonna be 60 bucks for a 10 day supply.
  10. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,628
    Answers
    0


    If its more than the original then it surely will be priced high. Ergo does make excellent products though, to bad they cost an arm and a leg!.
  11. Registered User
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I spoke to Patrick at length at the Arnold about this product. Turns out Patrick and Ergopharm had come to the same conclusion I had come up, regarding increasing effectiveness of a certain compound...but they had gone a lot farther along productionwise than RPN, so I pulled the plug on my product.

    This stuff is going to be amazing...WELL WORTH THE INITIAL PURCHASE.
    What, nobody has thought to use quercetin and piperine w/ Resv to increase bioavailability until now?

    Looks like UPSLabs jumped on board the Resv train.
    Sir Plus
    Calorie Restriction Mimetic
    Extremely Potent Antioxidant
    Extremely Potent Anti-Inflammatory
    Youth Blend...............750mg
    Tumeric (95% circuminoids)
    Resveratrol (100mg trans-resveratrol)
    Piperine


    Its been speculated that the ethanol in red wine might help with the glucuronization issues in the liver.

    Im all for NP bringin resv and ideb!!
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    We had gone a slightly different direction, and had a few different support compounds in there besided quercetin.

    As I mentioned, we had not gone very far into development and they had the fundage to use a MUCH higher quality extract that I had had a chance to source.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Answers
    0


    This is from Wikipedia:

    “'Resveratrol makes you look like a trained athlete without the training,' Dr. Auwerx said in an interview." ...

    "Dr. Auwerx attributes this in large part to the significantly increased number of mitochondria he detected in the muscle cells of treated mice.

    "'Mitochondria are the organelles in the body’s cells that generate energy. With extra mitochondria, the treated mice were able to burn more fat and thus avoid weight gain and decreased sensitivity to insulin,' Dr. Auwerx said. He found their muscle fibers had been remodeled by the drug into the type more prevalent in trained human athletes.

    "Dr. Ronald M. Evans, an expert on the hormonal control of metabolism at the Salk Institute, said the report by Dr. Auwerx’s team had 'shown very convincingly that resveratrol improves mitochondrial function' and fends off metabolic disease."

    "The main theory developed by Dr. Guarente and others is that sirtuins sense the level of energy expenditure in living cells and switch the body’s resources from reproduction to tissue maintenance when food is low."
  14. Registered User
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    This is from Wikipedia:

    “'Resveratrol makes you look like a trained athlete without the training,' Dr. Auwerx said in an interview." ...

    "Dr. Auwerx attributes this in large part to the significantly increased number of mitochondria he detected in the muscle cells of treated mice.

    "'Mitochondria are the organelles in the body’s cells that generate energy. With extra mitochondria, the treated mice were able to burn more fat and thus avoid weight gain and decreased sensitivity to insulin,' Dr. Auwerx said. He found their muscle fibers had been remodeled by the drug into the type more prevalent in trained human athletes.

    "Dr. Ronald M. Evans, an expert on the hormonal control of metabolism at the Salk Institute, said the report by Dr. Auwerx’s team had 'shown very convincingly that resveratrol improves mitochondrial function' and fends off metabolic disease."

    "The main theory developed by Dr. Guarente and others is that sirtuins sense the level of energy expenditure in living cells and switch the body’s resources from reproduction to tissue maintenance when food is low."
    Ya its amazing stuff.The problem is MAJOR bioavailability issues. We still havent been able to mimic these results in humans. These things they are adding with the resv WILL help improve utilization but its still not a true fix imo.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  15. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    what about the biotest product- ya i know biotest. but they have had a resveratrol product out for a long time, anyone try it?
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what about the biotest product- ya i know biotest. but they have had a resveratrol product out for a long time, anyone try it?
    Feedback has been lukewarm at BEST.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. Registered User
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Feedback has been lukewarm at BEST.
    Ya its just resv, nothing else...

    imo, the problem with resv really hasnt been solved yet.

    I definately want to try one of these products w/ the enhancements to improve utilization.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  18. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    just went to biotest website, they reccomend 300mg once daily. does that sound in line with what the new 6oxo has in it. man i got to tell ya ergo prices scare the crap out of me. trione is a 4th the price of 6oxo, plus you get more. ergopharm is as bad as muscle tech price wise. but their stuff does work.
  19. Registered User
    Zero Tolerance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,328
    Answers
    0


    I hear ya on their prices.. When it comes to money, I'm a frivolous idiot - and even I've noticed how expensive they are...
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just went to biotest website, they reccomend 300mg once daily. does that sound in line with what the new 6oxo has in it. man i got to tell ya ergo prices scare the crap out of me. trione is a 4th the price of 6oxo, plus you get more. ergopharm is as bad as muscle tech price wise. but their stuff does work.
    In all fairness, I KNOW the price of the raw materials. When you add the kind of QC, marketing, etc that Ergopharm has in place and their prices are very fair.

    The Trione is actually a VERY low margin product.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  21. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    In all fairness, I KNOW the price of the raw materials. When you add the kind of QC, marketing, etc that Ergopharm has in place and their prices are very fair.

    The Trione is actually a VERY low margin product.
    i bet it is-90 pills for $12.00 is a steal. 6oxo has been out long enough they could have lowered it some by now. i bet they can afford to lower price now that extreme is out!
  22. Registered User
    Rushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rkretz View Post
    on nutra it says it has 60 servings with 2 capsules a serving but the picture shows it only has 75 capsules. Just curious what is the actually capsule per dose and capsule per bottle. Thanks
    serving size is 5 caps. suggested use is 1-2 servings daily. 75 caps per bottle
  23. Registered User
    Rushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Ya its amazing stuff.The problem is MAJOR bioavailability issues. We still havent been able to mimic these results in humans. These things they are adding with the resv WILL help improve utilization but its still not a true fix imo.
    keep in mind that in addition to the sulfatase and glucuronidase inhibitors, a nice fat dose of resveratrol per serving is included

    once the stuff is shipped out i'll post up the label


    EDIT: Make sure you review all the rules pertaining to company reps and advertising.
  24. Registered User
    Rushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just went to biotest website, they reccomend 300mg once daily. does that sound in line with what the new 6oxo has in it. man i got to tell ya ergo prices scare the crap out of me. trione is a 4th the price of 6oxo, plus you get more. ergopharm is as bad as muscle tech price wise. but their stuff does work.
    there is way more than that in there

    multiple folds
  25. Registered User
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,372
    Answers
    0

    Question


    Quote Originally Posted by Rushi View Post
    serving size is 5 caps. suggested use is 1-2 servings daily. 75 caps per bottle
    So each bottle will only last a week at 2 servings per day?
  26. Registered User
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    In all fairness, I KNOW the price of the raw materials. When you add the kind of QC, marketing, etc that Ergopharm has in place and their prices are very fair.

    The Trione is actually a VERY low margin product.
    Troof...

    Ergo is one of my fav's
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  27. Registered User
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,550
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    So each bottle will only last a week at 2 servings per day?
    Bump
  28. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,638
    Answers
    0


    10 PILLS A DAY. i bet even nutra planet cant sell it for under 40 bucks. there are so many good, new supps out for under $50 for a months supply, i think i will pass. keep up the good work dsade and nutra planet.
  29. Board Supporter
    RipdnTxs2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    577
    Answers
    0


    One bottle = 7.5 days if just ****ing ridiculous, I dont care how good it is, Patrick is not getting my money on this one ....
  30. Registered User
    Mike Combs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    65
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    One bottle = 7.5 days if just ****ing ridiculous, I dont care how good it is, Patrick is not getting my money on this one ....
    i'm sure patrick will address this in someway because no one in their right mind would purchase such a product, that would be crazy
  31. Registered User
    TSB4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    45
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Combs View Post
    i'm sure patrick will address this in someway because no one in their right mind would purchase such a product, that would be crazy
    Didn't ya read the header mike "FOR HARDCORE USERS ONLY"
  32. Gold Member
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,664
    Answers
    0


    It's kinda stupid how people would rather spend a little money on supps that do barely anything (and they spend this money monthly), yet pitch a fit when a well designed supp actually costs what it's worth.

    I guess that's just the dominating human nature of preserving mediocrity rearing its head.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  33. Registered User
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,372
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    It's kinda stupid how people would rather spend a little money on supps that do barely anything (and they spend this money monthly), yet pitch a fit when a well designed supp actually costs what it's worth.

    I guess that's just the dominating human nature of preserving mediocrity rearing its head.
    Well, I'm going to stop stomping on Nutraplanet's forum. I have another thread on this if you want to continue the discussion:

    6-OXO Extreme Dosing?
  34. Registered User
    ersatz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,311
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    It's kinda stupid how people would rather spend a little money on supps that do barely anything (and they spend this money monthly), yet pitch a fit when a well designed supp actually costs what it's worth.

    I guess that's just the dominating human nature of preserving mediocrity rearing its head.
    Or people could allocate the money towards more whole foods and derive even greater benefits.

    I'm not even sure it's a well designed product. In theory it should increase the oral BA of resveratrol but who knows if it will work. Perhaps they are reluctant to shell out money to be a test subject. But what's the reasoning for the inclusion of res in the first place, a estrogen receptor antagonist? Studies show it's weak at best so I don't see the point given how much it increases the cost of the product. For a test booster you'd be better off with 6-oxo, 3,4-dvanily, and maybe some icariin.

    I might actually consider the product for other reasons than test boosting but then it would have to exclude 6-oxo and the ZMA.

    Though I tend to agree in general with your statement.
  35. Registered User
    Chippewa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Didn't ya read the header mike "FOR HARDCORE USERS ONLY"
    ...but that's how Biotest sells stuff, not PA.
  36. Registered User
    Rushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rushi View Post
    keep in mind that in addition to the sulfatase and glucuronidase inhibitors, a nice fat dose of resveratrol per serving is included

    once the stuff is shipped out i'll post up the label


    EDIT: Make sure you review all the rules pertaining to company reps and advertising.
    where may i find the rules?

    thanks
  37. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    This will be a product sold by Nutraplanet. Rushi, if Ergo doesn't have AM slated for sponsorship, the label will be posted by one of our reps.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  38. Registered User
    Rushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rushi View Post
    where may i find the rules?

    thanks
    found it
  39. Registered User
    Rushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This will be a product sold by Nutraplanet. Rushi, if Ergo doesn't have AM slated for sponsorship, the label will be posted by one of our reps.
    cool
  40. Registered User
    Rushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    So each bottle will only last a week at 2 servings per day?
    that is correct
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Orange OxiMega coming soon to the planet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 03:24 PM
  2. Coming Soon to the Planet
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 11:30 PM
  3. Core ZAP sale coming soon to a PLANET near you!
    By CoreDoug in forum Core Nutritionals
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 07:27 AM
  4. Coming Soon to the PLANET!
    By matthew76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 04:16 PM
  5. Stimulant X 2.0...ALSO COMING SOON TO "THE PLANET"!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 08:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in