6-OXO Extreme...COMING SOON TO "THE PLANET"!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Introducing 6-OXO extreme - maximum testosterone production FOR HARDCORE USERS ONLY

We decided to come up with 6-OXO extreme for a couple of very good reasons. We felt that many of our customers desired an even more potent testosterone boost than 6-OXO provided, and we had the technology to deliver the product. So we made it. We did not just throw this formula together however. We undertook the due testing to prove to ourselves that this product had the ability to stimulate testosterone levels beyond even the range of upper normal - indeed it stimulates levels well into the supraphysiological range.

6-OXO extreme begins of course with the time tested natural metabolite 4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione. As you already know, this compound acts in the body as an inhibitor of the enzyme aromatase, which governs the production of estrogen hormones in the body. By reducing the levels of estrogen in the body a compensatory reaction in the brain is initiated leading to an increase in the secretion of LH which in turn causes testosterone production to increase.

To complement the anti-aromatase action of 6-OXO we added a natural ingredient that acts as an estrogen receptor antagonist (ERA). An ERA is a compound that binds to estrogen receptors and blocks them from interacting with circulating estrogen hormones. However, unlike regular estrogen hormones the ERA does not result in a subsequent activation of the estrogen "signal", the action that is supposed to happen when a hormone binds to its receptor. The ERA therefore prevents the circulating estrogens in your body from having a chance to do their thing.

The ERA we chose is perhaps the single most amazing natural compound we have ever come across. It is called resveratrol and it is found in red wine. You may have heard of resveratrol as it has gotten alot of media attention lately due to recent research showing it to have amazing life extension and anti-aging properties. But what the media has not mentioned, and the researchers have not seemingly recognized, is that resveratrol intake has the ability to raise testosterone levels in males.

Resveratrol has a problem though, and it concerns its bioavailability. When you consume resveratrol it is absorbed adequately into the blood stream but after that it is very quickly sulfated and glucuronidated by enzymes. What this means is that it is transformed into inactive derivatives meant for elimination from the body. To get an active quantity of resveratrol into the body you have to overcome this problem. This is done by simultaneously ingesting compounds (quercetin and piperine) that will use up these enzymes preferentially, leaving the resveratrol free to circulate in the body. A large dose must also be taken, as the enzyme blocking will only be partially effective.

So with effective aromatase inhibition plus estrogen receptor blockade we have a two pronged attack on estrogen mediated HPTA feedback inhibition. With added ZMA to address any possible interfering mineral deficiencies, this formula will produce extraordinary results - better than anything presently on the market by far!!

R

rkretz

Awards
on nutra it says it has 60 servings with 2 capsules a serving but the picture shows it only has 75 capsules. Just curious what is the actually capsule per dose and capsule per bottle. Thanks

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
The actual write-up I was sent clearly indicated 60 caps. Though, now that I look at Ergopharm's website, it states 75 caps and different dosing information. Just a guess, but I think the 60 cap label was intended for the beta version and the 75 cap version is what will acutally be sold.

But, thank you for bringing this to my attention. For the time being, I am going to leave the dosing information off of the write-up.

on nutra it says it has 60 servings with 2 capsules a serving but the picture shows it only has 75 capsules. Just curious what is the actually capsule per dose and capsule per bottle. Thanks

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
That, I am not completely sure of, as of yet. We should know the exact price in the next few business days. Thanks for your patience.

how much is this going to cost?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I spoke to Patrick at length at the Arnold about this product. Turns out Patrick and Ergopharm had come to the same conclusion I had come up, regarding increasing effectiveness of a certain compound...but they had gone a lot farther along productionwise than RPN, so I pulled the plug on my product.

This stuff is going to be amazing...WELL WORTH THE INITIAL PURCHASE.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't have been nice if they included some stinging nettle root in there as well?

:)

R

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man and thought original 6-oxo was expensive. come on dsade get busy with a clone. this stuff is probably gonna be 60 bucks for a 10 day supply.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If its more than the original then it surely will be priced high. Ergo does make excellent products though, to bad they cost an arm and a leg!.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I spoke to Patrick at length at the Arnold about this product. Turns out Patrick and Ergopharm had come to the same conclusion I had come up, regarding increasing effectiveness of a certain compound...but they had gone a lot farther along productionwise than RPN, so I pulled the plug on my product.

This stuff is going to be amazing...WELL WORTH THE INITIAL PURCHASE.
What, nobody has thought to use quercetin and piperine w/ Resv to increase bioavailability until now? :lol:

Looks like UPSLabs jumped on board the Resv train.
Sir Plus
Calorie Restriction Mimetic
Extremely Potent Antioxidant
Extremely Potent Anti-Inflammatory
Youth Blend...............750mg
Tumeric (95% circuminoids)
Resveratrol (100mg trans-resveratrol)
Piperine

Its been speculated that the ethanol in red wine might help with the glucuronization issues in the liver.

Im all for NP bringin resv and ideb!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We had gone a slightly different direction, and had a few different support compounds in there besided quercetin.

As I mentioned, we had not gone very far into development and they had the fundage to use a MUCH higher quality extract that I had had a chance to source.

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
This is from Wikipedia:

“'Resveratrol makes you look like a trained athlete without the training,' Dr. Auwerx said in an interview." ...

"Dr. Auwerx attributes this in large part to the significantly increased number of mitochondria he detected in the muscle cells of treated mice.

"'Mitochondria are the organelles in the body’s cells that generate energy. With extra mitochondria, the treated mice were able to burn more fat and thus avoid weight gain and decreased sensitivity to insulin,' Dr. Auwerx said. He found their muscle fibers had been remodeled by the drug into the type more prevalent in trained human athletes.

"Dr. Ronald M. Evans, an expert on the hormonal control of metabolism at the Salk Institute, said the report by Dr. Auwerx’s team had 'shown very convincingly that resveratrol improves mitochondrial function' and fends off metabolic disease."

"The main theory developed by Dr. Guarente and others is that sirtuins sense the level of energy expenditure in living cells and switch the body’s resources from reproduction to tissue maintenance when food is low."

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
This is from Wikipedia:

“'Resveratrol makes you look like a trained athlete without the training,' Dr. Auwerx said in an interview." ...

"Dr. Auwerx attributes this in large part to the significantly increased number of mitochondria he detected in the muscle cells of treated mice.

"'Mitochondria are the organelles in the body’s cells that generate energy. With extra mitochondria, the treated mice were able to burn more fat and thus avoid weight gain and decreased sensitivity to insulin,' Dr. Auwerx said. He found their muscle fibers had been remodeled by the drug into the type more prevalent in trained human athletes.

"Dr. Ronald M. Evans, an expert on the hormonal control of metabolism at the Salk Institute, said the report by Dr. Auwerx’s team had 'shown very convincingly that resveratrol improves mitochondrial function' and fends off metabolic disease."

"The main theory developed by Dr. Guarente and others is that sirtuins sense the level of energy expenditure in living cells and switch the body’s resources from reproduction to tissue maintenance when food is low."
Ya its amazing stuff.The problem is MAJOR bioavailability issues. We still havent been able to mimic these results in humans. These things they are adding with the resv WILL help improve utilization but its still not a true fix imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what about the biotest product- ya i know biotest. but they have had a resveratrol product out for a long time, anyone try it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about the biotest product- ya i know biotest. but they have had a resveratrol product out for a long time, anyone try it?
Feedback has been lukewarm at BEST.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Feedback has been lukewarm at BEST.
Ya its just resv, nothing else...

imo, the problem with resv really hasnt been solved yet.

I definately want to try one of these products w/ the enhancements to improve utilization.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just went to biotest website, they reccomend 300mg once daily. does that sound in line with what the new 6oxo has in it. man i got to tell ya ergo prices scare the crap out of me. trione is a 4th the price of 6oxo, plus you get more. ergopharm is as bad as muscle tech price wise. but their stuff does work.

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya on their prices.. When it comes to money, I'm a frivolous idiot - and even I've noticed how expensive they are...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just went to biotest website, they reccomend 300mg once daily. does that sound in line with what the new 6oxo has in it. man i got to tell ya ergo prices scare the crap out of me. trione is a 4th the price of 6oxo, plus you get more. ergopharm is as bad as muscle tech price wise. but their stuff does work.
In all fairness, I KNOW the price of the raw materials. When you add the kind of QC, marketing, etc that Ergopharm has in place and their prices are very fair.

The Trione is actually a VERY low margin product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In all fairness, I KNOW the price of the raw materials. When you add the kind of QC, marketing, etc that Ergopharm has in place and their prices are very fair.

i bet it is-90 pills for $12.00 is a steal. 6oxo has been out long enough they could have lowered it some by now. i bet they can afford to lower price now that extreme is out!

R

Rushi

Awards
serving size is 5 caps. suggested use is 1-2 servings daily. 75 caps per bottle

R

Rushi

Awards
Ya its amazing stuff.The problem is MAJOR bioavailability issues. We still havent been able to mimic these results in humans. These things they are adding with the resv WILL help improve utilization but its still not a true fix imo.
keep in mind that in addition to the sulfatase and glucuronidase inhibitors, a nice fat dose of resveratrol per serving is included

once the stuff is shipped out i'll post up the label

EDIT: Make sure you review all the rules pertaining to company reps and advertising.

R

Rushi

Awards
there is way more than that in there

multiple folds

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established

Troof...

Ergo is one of my fav's

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
10 PILLS A DAY. i bet even nutra planet cant sell it for under 40 bucks. there are so many good, new supps out for under $50 for a months supply, i think i will pass. keep up the good work dsade and nutra planet.:clap2:

R

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One bottle = 7.5 days if just fvcking ridiculous, I dont care how good it is, Patrick is not getting my money on this one ....

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
One bottle = 7.5 days if just fvcking ridiculous, I dont care how good it is, Patrick is not getting my money on this one ....
i'm sure patrick will address this in someway because no one in their right mind would purchase such a product, that would be crazy:fool2:

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
i'm sure patrick will address this in someway because no one in their right mind would purchase such a product, that would be crazy:fool2:
Didn't ya read the header mike "FOR HARDCORE USERS ONLY" :thumbsup:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
It's kinda stupid how people would rather spend a little money on supps that do barely anything (and they spend this money monthly), yet pitch a fit when a well designed supp actually costs what it's worth.

I guess that's just the dominating human nature of preserving mediocrity rearing its head.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It's kinda stupid how people would rather spend a little money on supps that do barely anything (and they spend this money monthly), yet pitch a fit when a well designed supp actually costs what it's worth.

I guess that's just the dominating human nature of preserving mediocrity rearing its head.
Well, I'm going to stop stomping on Nutraplanet's forum. I have another thread on this if you want to continue the discussion:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/65441-6-oxo-extreme.html

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established

Or people could allocate the money towards more whole foods and derive even greater benefits.

I'm not even sure it's a well designed product. In theory it should increase the oral BA of resveratrol but who knows if it will work. Perhaps they are reluctant to shell out money to be a test subject. But what's the reasoning for the inclusion of res in the first place, a estrogen receptor antagonist? Studies show it's weak at best so I don't see the point given how much it increases the cost of the product. For a test booster you'd be better off with 6-oxo, 3,4-dvanily, and maybe some icariin.

I might actually consider the product for other reasons than test boosting but then it would have to exclude 6-oxo and the ZMA.

Though I tend to agree in general with your statement.

R

Rushi

Awards
keep in mind that in addition to the sulfatase and glucuronidase inhibitors, a nice fat dose of resveratrol per serving is included

once the stuff is shipped out i'll post up the label

EDIT: Make sure you review all the rules pertaining to company reps and advertising.
where may i find the rules?

thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be a product sold by Nutraplanet. Rushi, if Ergo doesn't have AM slated for sponsorship, the label will be posted by one of our reps.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Though I tend to agree in general with your statement.
Right. I meant my statement more as a general comment. I guess I'm a little bitter after my years as a rep for MN dealing with people complaining about the price of X-Factor and yet spending $30-40 per month on the latest-greatest-creatine/NO-bull****-uber-blend. It's like those people who buy a cheap bike and having to buy a new one every year cause it keeps breaking. You'd be better off shelling out $1,000 for a good bike that will last forever.

...sorta like that. :D

Although I personally think 6-OXO EX is a good design and will probably end up being worth the price.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i paid $800 for a fuji bike about 3 years ago-hit a pothole and cracked the frame.lol. true story. it wasnt so funny at the time though. kept thinking i could of gone to walmart and bought 5 bikes for what i paid for that one.