6-OXO Extreme...COMING SOON TO "THE PLANET"!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Combs View Post
    i'm sure patrick will address this in someway because no one in their right mind would purchase such a product, that would be crazy
    Didn't ya read the header mike "FOR HARDCORE USERS ONLY"

2. It's kinda stupid how people would rather spend a little money on supps that do barely anything (and they spend this money monthly), yet pitch a fit when a well designed supp actually costs what it's worth.

I guess that's just the dominating human nature of preserving mediocrity rearing its head.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    It's kinda stupid how people would rather spend a little money on supps that do barely anything (and they spend this money monthly), yet pitch a fit when a well designed supp actually costs what it's worth.

I guess that's just the dominating human nature of preserving mediocrity rearing its head.
    Well, I'm going to stop stomping on Nutraplanet's forum. I have another thread on this if you want to continue the discussion:

6-OXO Extreme Dosing?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    It's kinda stupid how people would rather spend a little money on supps that do barely anything (and they spend this money monthly), yet pitch a fit when a well designed supp actually costs what it's worth.

Or people could allocate the money towards more whole foods and derive even greater benefits.

I'm not even sure it's a well designed product. In theory it should increase the oral BA of resveratrol but who knows if it will work. Perhaps they are reluctant to shell out money to be a test subject. But what's the reasoning for the inclusion of res in the first place, a estrogen receptor antagonist? Studies show it's weak at best so I don't see the point given how much it increases the cost of the product. For a test booster you'd be better off with 6-oxo, 3,4-dvanily, and maybe some icariin.

I might actually consider the product for other reasons than test boosting but then it would have to exclude 6-oxo and the ZMA.

Though I tend to agree in general with your statement.

5. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    Didn't ya read the header mike "FOR HARDCORE USERS ONLY"
    ...but that's how Biotest sells stuff, not PA.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rushi View Post
    keep in mind that in addition to the sulfatase and glucuronidase inhibitors, a nice fat dose of resveratrol per serving is included

once the stuff is shipped out i'll post up the label

EDIT: Make sure you review all the rules pertaining to company reps and advertising.
    where may i find the rules?

thanks

7. This will be a product sold by Nutraplanet. Rushi, if Ergo doesn't have AM slated for sponsorship, the label will be posted by one of our reps.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rushi View Post
    where may i find the rules?

thanks
    found it

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This will be a product sold by Nutraplanet. Rushi, if Ergo doesn't have AM slated for sponsorship, the label will be posted by one of our reps.
    cool

10. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    So each bottle will only last a week at 2 servings per day?
    that is correct

11. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post

Though I tend to agree in general with your statement.
    Right. I meant my statement more as a general comment. I guess I'm a little bitter after my years as a rep for MN dealing with people complaining about the price of X-Factor and yet spending $30-40 per month on the latest-greatest-creatine/NO-bull****-uber-blend. It's like those people who buy a cheap bike and having to buy a new one every year cause it keeps breaking. You'd be better off shelling out $1,000 for a good bike that will last forever.

...sorta like that.

Although I personally think 6-OXO EX is a good design and will probably end up being worth the price.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

12. i paid $800 for a fuji bike about 3 years ago-hit a pothole and cracked the frame.lol. true story. it wasnt so funny at the time though. kept thinking i could of gone to walmart and bought 5 bikes for what i paid for that one.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Orange OxiMega coming soon to the planet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 05:24 PM
  2. Coming Soon to the Planet
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 01:30 AM
  3. Coming Soon to the PLANET!
    By matthew76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 06:16 PM
  4. Stimulant X 2.0...ALSO COMING SOON TO "THE PLANET"!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 10:42 PM