Anabolic Pump Thank you SO MUCH Exclusive at the Planet!

For a short 7 days and limited supply Anabolic Pump will be on sale for the incredible low price of $34.99!
Anabolic Pump (90+ caps) By USPLabs

Why lower the price on the hottest supplement on the market? Why lower the price on a supplement that has graced Nutraplanets bestseller list since release? The answer is so very simple. We love Anabolicminds!

Nutraplanet (Sam) and USPlabs (Jacob) have grown together to becoming industry leaders in our respected service. Anabolicminds.com (owner, administration and members) has provided us both with a great medium to market our service.

We both jumped at the opportunity to thank the members. Sam and I both sacrificed margins to offer the low price of $34.99! From my experience not many internet retailers will sacrifice margins and it’s not because of greed but because of the already LOW margins.

Sale ends May 7th and thats 2 days after De La Hoya kicks Mayweathers arse!

Anabolic Pump (90+ caps) By USPLabs

Enjoy!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awww Hell...it is a new month, isn't it?

Starting off early with the amazing deals. You all ain't seen NOTHING yet.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Damn I just placed an order...

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Please tell me more, i want to place an order for some AP and dont want to do it too soon...:)

Prediction Contest for a few free bottles of Anabolic Pump.

Predict the winner and the round of the De La Hoya/Mayweather match May 5th with some quick commentary on why you made that prediction. The winners will be pooled into one drawing to find the winner.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
De la Hoya, it will go the distance but i like oscar to outlast him in this fight and win by judges decision.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Mayweather will win itll go all 12 roudnds but he will win in a unanimous decision. He then signs with Golden Boy Promotions in the following days haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I predict....huge savings on Kwik Karb....a nice adjunct to AP.

I been playing around with 30grams KWIK carb, 30grams oats, Creatine, Beta alanine and 30grams whey protein with 2 AP caps(the novice should start with 1 cap first) as a pre workout meal(1 1/2 hour before workout)...WOW..

You keep going and going and going and going...Just makes sense, The goal to performance is to efficiently shove nutrients into muscle cells, buffer lactic acid, and volumize the Muscle cell with water and glycogen. I call the combo ATP galore!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I been playing around with 30grams KWIK carb, 30grams oats, Creatine, Beta alanine and 30grams whey protein with 2 AP caps(the novice should start with 1 cap first) as a pre workout meal(1 1/2 hour before workout)...WOW..

You keep going and going and going and going...Just makes sense, The goal to performance is to efficiently shove nutrients into muscle cells, buffer lactic acid, and volumize the Muscle cell with water and glycogen. I call the combo ATP galore!
Since I fancy myself a Bond Fan, keep working out with this combo and you will soon get All The Pussy Galore.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I cannot believe how cheap we are currently selling Anabolic Pump; only $34.99!!! :jaw:

I mean, we might as well call this "The product will surely blow out of stock before 7 days sale" or even the "we might as well give this stuff away sale".

ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT (well, actually closer to six) to take full advantage such a ridiculously low price! There is no time to sit and ponder, time is ticking away! So make sure and take a few moments to stop by "The Planet" get devoured by "The 7 Day Anabolic Blitz Sale"!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Devour...what a great name....

The Devour and Swell Stack!!!

You down wit da DSS?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I cannot believe how cheap we are currently selling Anabolic Pump; only $34.99!!! :jaw:

I mean, we might as well call this "The product will surely blow out of stock before 7 days sale" or even the "we might as well give this stuff away sale".

ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT (well, actually closer to six) to take full advantage such a ridiculously low price! There is no time to sit and ponder, time is ticking away! So make sure and take a few moments to stop by "The Planet" get devoured by "The 7 Day Anabolic Blitz Sale"!

Hmmm, click here http://anabolicminds.com/ and look to your right. I give stock 36 hours, and I shipped Sam a HUGGGGGEEEEE box of AP.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No worries, I was just referring to how responsive sales will be due to the AMAZING price that is currently being offered.

Hmmm, click here http://anabolicminds.com/ and look to your right. I give stock 36 hours, and I shipped Sam a HUGGGGGEEEEE box of AP.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
36 hrs...well it looks out of stock already, to me...

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anybody who has a problem figuring out when the sales are coming, its really pretty simple. You all wait till I place an order then usaully about 24 hrs after its shipped their will be some type of great sale from nutraplanet.:thumbsup:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Actually, this conspiracy only applies for you. ;)

Anybody who has a problem figuring out when the sales are coming, its really pretty simple. You all wait till I place an order then usaully about 24 hrs after its shipped their will be some type of great sale from nutraplanet.:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, this conspiracy only applies for you. ;)
Nutraplanet will be debuting the Custom Conspiracy sale very soon....whatever anyone orders will be advertised at a minimum of 30% saving within 24 hours, and will promptly end 5 minutes before reordering.

You have given Nutraplanet plenty of business, it is high time we started giving YOU the business.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
WTF your out of it! I have been wanting to try some for a long time, and since I am on cycle, now is the time!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
36 hours!!! More like 36 seconds...

No worries though friends, you can still partake in the festivities...we have a monster shipment coming in the next couple days ;)

Wash it off really good before hand...then dig in.
I new that I was doing something wrong....thanks for clearing it up!

On a side note, Tell Sam to stop tormenting his customers and put the product up for sale.

36 hours!!! More like 36 seconds...

No worries though friends, you can still partake in the festivities...we have a monster shipment coming in the next couple days ;)
OOOOO a NEW record at THE PLANET!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OOOOO a NEW record at THE PLANET!
We pride ourselves at being completely spent in 36 seconds. I guess that is why we are all single.

We pride ourselves at being completely spent in 36 seconds. I guess that is why we are all single.

I recieved a PM from Stryder and NutraPlanet CS stating Dsade speaks for himself just this once.

jrob24

Awards
Hey i made a big order yesterday while the synergy sale was still going, and one of the things i ordered was anabolic pump. My shipment hasn't gone out yet because of the poseidon and waxy maize i ordered, so i was wondering if you gentlemen could bump the price of my anabolic pump down to the 34.99 you are selling it for now, i understand if you dont but im almost broke after that 350$ i spent yesterday so every penny counts! lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think how I feel I just ordered some Thermogenic Thyrotabs and two days later they have a buy one get one free sale!!
Easy solution...just eat a crapload, get chubby, then buy a bunch of Thyrotabs.

You know right now they are Buy One Get One Free, right?

jrob24

Awards
lol i know it sucks huh? hopefully they will give it to me for the price it is now since my order isnt going to ship out for a couple days, they are good people i bet they do

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
lol i know it sucks huh? hopefully they will give it to me for the price it is now since my order isnt going to ship out for a couple days, they are good people i bet they do
haha due to the great shipping speed mines already on its way. I would buy more but I don't want to be stuck with a bunch of stuff that doesn't work on me If I don't end up responding to it.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Easy solution...just eat a crapload, get chubby, then buy a bunch of Thyrotabs.

You know right now they are Buy One Get One Free, right?
Wish I had tried them before! I would order more :) But I have a bad tendency of not responding to a lot of stuff.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
glad to see another shipment is coming in planning on getting 4 bottles 2 for me 2 for a friend.

Prediction Contest for a few free bottles of Anabolic Pump.

Predict the winner and the round of the De La Hoya/Mayweather match May 5th with some quick commentary on why you made that prediction. The winners will be pooled into one drawing to find the winner.
Crickets crickets crickets

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe a sports question in the supplement section was a bad move.

De La Hoya by decision.
Then I will have to counter with Mayweather by KO in the 8th.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote