dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, you heard it here FIRST. Nutraplanet has negotiated with Avant Labs to run a special on the remaining stock of SyntheSIZE beta.

These will be unflavored, and will be priced to where you guys will have a chance to try out the formula (which has received spectacular reviews) before the final is released with the next 4-5 weeks.

ETA will be announced shortly.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is it exactly, and what does each ingredient do? There is no write up for it at all.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah fellas, this is big.

SyntheSIZE gets excellent feedback- probably the best all around cell volumizer and food optimizer out right now, even though it's only a beta. (That's not me saying that, BTW, just read the reviews)

So NP is going to step up once again and bring it to y'all for an excellent price before the final, retail version hits. You get a chance to buy Par's latest creation (with many more creations to follow after SyntheSIZE final, BTW) at the best possible price.

Kudos to NP for once again stepping up to the plate for their customers. And Kudos to our R & D team for delivering another great product.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is it exactly, and what does each ingredient do? There is no write up for it at all.
Here's Par's mini-write up. There will be a better one once the final version hits-

SyntheSIZE™

Anabolic Efficiency Multiplier

A product like no other, SyntheSIZE™ is designed to increase the anabolic efficiency of your meals for greater protein synthesis and, ultimately, greater muscle growth. SyntheSIZE is ideal to use around your workouts in order to get into an anabolic state as quickly as possible. It is also an ultra-potent cell volumizer, so pumps are intense and muscles stay perfectly swolen, even when dieting. SyntheSIZE™ works such magic on muscle because it promotes anabolism and protein synthesis by simultaneously targetting a number of synergistic mechanisms.

Anabolic Primer: Buffers optimize pH levels, which is necessary for an anabolic state. ATP precursors induce a "fed" state in the cell, increasing protein synthesis. Super minerals Ca, Mg, and Zn insure cellular levels remain constantly elevated to prevent decreases in protein synthetic rate. Anti-oxidants combat oxidative stress induced anti-anabolism. Finally, the patented enzyme complex Aminogen™ frees more amino acids for your muscles to use for growth.

Osmo-anabolic Matrix: Osmolytes Increase cell-volume , similar to bulking, but without the calories. Increased cell-volume promotes an increase in insulin signalling, cell growth and proliferation, and protein synthesis in muscle.

Anabolic amplification: Nutrient signals activate and increases transcription in key signal transduction pathways for anabolic hormones such as insulin, IGF-1, making their action in muscle more potent. They also increase activity of the key protein synthetic pathway mTor and promote satellite cell proliferation.

To make it really simple, SyntheSIZE™ makes every meal and every rep in the gym more effective….. And, that means better muscle growth.

Active Ingredients (per serving):

Anabolic Primer (1.5 grams): Magnesium citrate, zinc gluconate, calcium lactate, n-acetyl-cysteine, Aminogen™

Osmo-anabolic Matrix (2.7 grams): Creatine ethyl ester, betaine hydrochloride.

Anabolic Amplification (3 grams): IP6, leucine, inositol

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, and here's a tip-

Add glucosamine for a "Leptigen Mass 2.0" type of product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, and here's a tip-

Add glucosamine for a "Leptigen Mass 2.0" type of product.
Which just happens to have been ordered for sale as a bulk powder. :)

knightowl

Awards
Hopefully this and SM will be up soon .before the sale ends ... :)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This beta is going to be unflavored, or the grape like the beta off of the Avant site?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This beta is going to be unflavored, or the grape like the beta off of the Avant site?
Pretty sure this is unflavored, unless I misunderstood. We will probably do a combo deal with the new flavoring systems.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well actually this last run is fruit punch mix that seems to favor the grape end of fruit punch.

Truthfully, I dunno WTF happened with the flavor. It's not that great, but to me, it's not that bad, either. I've had much worse and I'm sure we all have. But if you have problems with it, NP's flavoring system I'm sure would work well.

Rest assured, the final will be flavored much better, but for the price NP will offer the betas, honestly, the flavor can easily be looked past. It's really not THAT bad.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Avant Labs' SyntheSIZE: Come on, guys...it's really not THAT bad"

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm fine with the flavoring as is. It is more of a generic fruit flavor, not just grape, I just called it that because it turns purple with water.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I also want to stress how important it is to take with meals. The primary basis for the design of this product was not just to create another "cell-volumizer", it's also to create a "meal optimizer".

To get the most from SyntheSIZE, you really must take it with meals.

Also, be patient- some guys immediately blow up on it like myself and Marc McDougal (guru over at M & M), whereas some guys take a little longer to get going on it.

Personally, I went from 174 to 186 in about 10-12 weeks. 3 sets of 235 on flat bench to 3 sets of 265.

Wu-Tang style.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Glucosamine price I got is pretty impressive. Adding GHCl will be amazingly cost effective.

Actually, come to think of it, a SyntheSIZE/GlucHCl/Bulk X-Factor combo would make for an insanely potent non-hormonal summer lean bulk.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
The Glucosamine price I got is pretty impressive. Adding GHCl will be amazingly cost effective.

Actually, come to think of it, a SyntheSIZE/GlucHCl/Bulk X-Factor combo would make for an insanely potent non-hormonal summer lean bulk.
Send me that combo and Ill let ya know how good it is

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
I also want to stress how important it is to take with meals. The primary basis for the design of this product was not just to create another "cell-volumizer", it's also to create a "meal optimizer".

To get the most from SyntheSIZE, you really must take it with meals.

Also, be patient- some guys immediately blow up on it like myself and Marc McDougal (guru over at M & M), whereas some guys take a little longer to get going on it.

Personally, I went from 174 to 186 in about 10-12 weeks. 3 sets of 235 on flat bench to 3 sets of 265.

Wu-Tang style.
Care to elaborate :think:? what would the best way to dose it be(before and meal after a meal)?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take it after meals.

I always took mine with the first meal of the day, the pre-workout meal, and the post workout shake.

Another good one to do would be pre-workout meal, post-workout shake, and last meal of the day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, the more I look at this the more kickass the product looks.

Going to have to offer some incentive for someone to keep a log.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take it after meals.

I always took mine with the first meal of the day, the pre-workout meal, and the post workout shake.

Another good one to do would be pre-workout meal, post-workout shake, and last meal of the day.
I've been doing it with the first meal of the day, postworkout shake, and with the last meal of the day. I've been using WTF preworkout and the combo of the two is AWESOME. :head:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went and and am having one sent to me ahead of time. I will post a great review once it comes in.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm really biting my tongue about how this product fits in with the other new ones being released very soon...!!

I cannot wait until this burden is lifted from me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really biting my tongue about how this product fits in with the other new ones being released very soon...!!

I cannot wait until this burden is lifted from me.
Step into DSade's confessional, my child.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will step into the confessional in about three weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something making a comeback?:think: :D
Not officially...however if someone were to bring in some Bulk 7-OXO DHEA and perhaps negotiate to have Matrix Abs available...then we obviously could not PREVENT you from mixing your own Absolved.

Or it could have just been a clever continuation of the joke. :)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
...however if someone were to bring in some Bulk 7-OXO DHEA and perhaps negotiate to have Matrix Abs available...then ...

I would jump on this in a New York minute.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
when will the synthesize be available and what kind of price are we looking at, very interested in trying this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when will the synthesize be available and what kind of price are we looking at, very interested in trying this.
I would imagine this will run around $34.95, before any discounts we have.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I'm fine with the flavoring as is. It is more of a generic fruit flavor, not just grape, I just called it that because it turns purple with water.
It reminded me of CL's Wraath (v1 or v2) mixed with CEE. So you can infer whatever you like from that.

From the MM board it seemed that optimal dosing was 20-30mins after a meal and that the serving size was 2 scoops instead of 3.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to use it under consistent conditions so I can't offer any feedback on it. But I do have several tubs left to find out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately I haven't been able to use it under consistent conditions so I can't offer any feedback on it. But I do have several tubs left to find out.
Would you be willing to run a casual log on this, in exchange for some store credit or some very hearty thank you's?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From the MM board it seemed that optimal dosing was 20-30mins after a meal and that the serving size was 2 scoops instead of 3.
Hey Savage, can you confirm the serving size? I remember reading that the 3 scoops was for an older version that ended up being flavored with Fructose, but the labels on the Beta still say 3 scoops/serving.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, things got a little screwy with the serving size/labels. Sorry about that.

It's two scoops, three times per day, with meals.

I always took mine immediately after I ate- not 20-30 minutes later.

xxghostxx

xxghostxx

Awards
I'm pretty excited for this. If it works anything like the several tubs of Leptigen Mass I used, I am sure to be a happy camper :D.